CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

French threaten to cut power supply to Jersey

Guest Weary&Disgusted

2 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

This is the most active you’ve been on here for sometime sweetheart. You tell me who’s rattled? Meanwhile, Mr. Roops, the breadwinner and your provider, is busy making cheese on toast for his tea after a days graft. Shame on you.

Get your recon satellite adjusted - I'm the cunt who's just made cheese on toast and Mr. Roops can fuck off if he thinks he's getting any. Dismissed, Agent.

5 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

This is the most active you’ve been on here for sometime sweetheart. You tell me who’s rattled? Meanwhile, Mr. Roops, the breadwinner and your provider, is busy making cheese on toast for his tea after a days graft. Shame on you.

"Sweetheart" followed by a dig against my hubby and your asking me if I'm rattled? Priceless.

Just now, Eddie said:

I think the cunt is having me on, he sent me a text saying the 1.2M is ready to go but I need to send him a £100.00 release fee...

@Dawn Chorus is a retired contract killer. Give me the £100 instead and I'll see if I can convince her to strap up/on again. She did in Bruce Forsyth for me, they kept it quiet on public channels, but when they found that cunt he was just a puddle of ruptured arsehole - that's not even my own words, just the only way the coroner could describe it.

• Like 1

On 06/05/2021 at 12:02, Dawn Chorus said:

I know a couple of oldies who are in their 80s who worked on the fishing boats out of Brixham.

You would - you talk out of your arse, boring polo neck jumper as well - get a life granny.

love ProfB xxx

2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

You on the warpath, Prof? Or is your medication running a bit late?

I am giving as good as I get, clearly Spotto has gone off to his bingo night (again) otherwise there's wouldn't be all this abuse.

4 minutes ago, ProfB said:

I am giving as good as I get, clearly Spotto has gone off to his bingo night (again) otherwise there's wouldn't be all this abuse.

I don't know why, but every time I see a post from you, I imagine the smell of stale candyfloss and the sound of sticky fingers typing on a large key keyboard... You're genuinely unsettling.

1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

I don't know why, but every time I see a post from you, I imagine the smell of stale candyfloss and the sound of sticky fingers typing on a large key keyboard... You're genuinely unsettling.

Stale candyfloss? Get a life bogey face.

6 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Indeed it is, so do yourself a favour and see your GP who will no doubt arrange for you to be tested. There is nowhere on the forum where I acknowledged your qualifications or made reference to same save for remarking that "it sounds like you got nuttin" on account of your deflecting.

You did indeed PM me but at the time It would have been inappropriate for me to refer to it but as you have mentioned the PM, I am of course, no longer required to abide by the PM code of omerta. 

I remember the PM very well, I will make no comment except to remark that not even Monumental Cunt would have attempted such a flagrant farrago of fiction. Reading the PM which contained a potted C.V. gave me a genuine LOL moment. I recall that the words "sad" and "tosser" sprung to mind...

Christ, what happened to you? That’s the most pointless rambling load of twaddle you’ve ever posted here. There are far more low hanging fruit for you to be a meanie to rather than DC who seems to have you rattling a bit.

Please continue to make yourself look like a tit

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Christ, what happened to you? That’s the most pointless rambling load of twaddle you’ve ever posted here. There are far more low hanging fruit for you to be a meanie to rather than DC who seems to have you rattling a bit.

Please continue to make yourself look like a tit

Its a horrible bit of cyber bullying, I have to say. I took young @Dyslexic cnut aside a while back and explained the ways of the PM system. Sounds like this happened before then and @Mrs Roops is feeding off the naivete of a relative newbie's past mistakes for kicks. Disgusting.

6 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Its a horrible bit of cyber bullying, I have to say. I took young @Dyslexic cnut aside a while back and explained the ways of the PM system. Sounds like this happened before then and @Mrs Roops is feeding off the naivete of a relative newbie's past mistakes for kicks. Disgusting.

You should read the thread, then you might want to take that foot out of your mouth...

6 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Never reveal a thing to the mods on PM, nor to anyone else on that function- Roops reads them all and has them on file. I’ve proof.