CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

French threaten to cut power supply to Jersey

Guest Weary&Disgusted

2 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

You should read the thread, then you might want to take that foot out of your mouth...

The most active you’ve been on here for a long time. Normally, you can’t even be arsed logging on. You’re on your arse Roops. We both know it. You’re all over the place like old man’s poo.

• Like 1

On 10/05/2021 at 13:02, White Cunt said:

Any home improvements done, Panzy? Pebbledashing is quite in vogue in Ireland.

There’s only so much you can do with a ten year old  piss soaked sleeping bag before all your smack addict neighbours under the flyover start smelling a rat and  calling you a fecking yuppie cunt, so I’d guess he’s kept his head down and just spent the last year with his lips wrapped tightly around his imaginary saxophone, which just happens to look exactly like a man’s erect cock.

7 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Nope. If you want to get back in my good books its your responsibility to argue your own case, not mine to research it for you.

Well your admittance to not knowing the facts are noted. Not being in your "good books" is no biggie.

27 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

...You’re on your arse Roops. We both know it...

We do? No surprise I guess - part of being a Mitty is self-delusion. Anyway, 70 odd minutes ago you pompously said that your work was done yet here you are, still rattling away.

On 10/05/2021 at 15:22, PANZER MURPHY said:

Why only this morning a huge box of car parts arrived from Germany

You’ve spelled U Boat wrong and they’re actually about 80 years late so your story is looking a bit Walter already Panzybaby.

2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

So you did manipulate him into mentioning information he'd previously only told you via PM to cause inter-member acrimony?

He hasn't disclosed any personal information, he's a schmuck but at least he realises he would look a complete pratt if he did otherwise.

1 minute ago, Mrs Roops said:

He hasn't disclosed any personal information, he's a schmuck but at least he realises he would look a complete pratt if he did otherwise.

Make your mind up sugar. Earlier on I’d sent you my CV. What’s it to be then you little Tom Pepper?