CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

French threaten to cut power supply to Jersey

Guest Weary&Disgusted

7 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

He hasn't disclosed any personal information, he's a schmuck but at least he realises he would look a complete pratt if he did otherwise.

But you manipulated him into revealing information - personal or otherwise - that he only previously  told you in confidence via the PM function, simply so you could declare some kind of imaginary moral exclusion triggered on the spot that somehow made you not a greasy cunt by exploiting it to gain face in a meaningless argument?

Just now, Dyslexic cnut said:

It was my fucking CV, Bill...alledgedly, ffs!

Sorry mate you’re not really what I’m looking for at the moment. You’re tits are too big and your arse is out of control. I’ll let you know if a vacancy comes up but it won’t.

What's going on here? As far as I can ascertain, DC allegedly sent a CV to Roops via PM, but it wasn't a CV, and it didn't have personal information, but it proved his credentials, and it was actually a CV, but then it was never actually sent, but Roops read it regardless.

To the casual observer, none of the above makes any sense, which it wouldn't, because it's all tedious "he said, she said" schoolyard bollocks. 

I haven't got a dog in the fight, but instead of going round in circles I'd suggest that one of you either screenshots the PM or you both fucking shut up. 

Put your cards on the table, one of you is lying.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I’ll let you into a secret that I seldom mention....I’m a mere newbie, you’re supposed to be Godlike....you get me, sister?

Well, you were warned...

On 19/02/2021 at 23:06, Mrs Roops said:

Probably the same way a great white feels after being head-butted by a pilchard.

Its no good shooting your mouth off then hiding behind a newby blanket-comforter when it goes all pear-shaped. Stay in the shallows.

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

What's going on here? As far as I can ascertain, DC allegedly sent a CV to Roops via PM, but it wasn't a CV, and it didn't have personal information, but it proved his credentials, and it was actually a CV, but then it was never actually sent, but Roops read it regardless.

To the casual observer, none of the above makes any sense, which it wouldn't, because it's all tedious "he said, she said" schoolyard bollocks. 

I haven't got a dog in the fight, but instead of going round in circles I'd suggest that one of you either screenshots the PM or you both fucking shut up. 

Put your cards on the table, one of you is lying.

I find it quite refreshing to see that Roops is, fundamentally, no better than the idiotic punters she likes to lord it over. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

So... why would you manipulate him into mentioning something that was clearly supposed to be private between the two of you?

He chose to play with matches...the lesson here is don't pick a fight unless you know you can win.

15 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

15 posts...can I please have a 300 like bonus please for pissing your normally unflappable-self off? M’aam, with all due respect, deference et al?

So now you want a hugely disproportionate reward for arguing and moaning... you're not black are you?

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

So now you want a hugely disproportionate reward for arguing and moaning... you're not black are you?

No Eric. I’ve kicked the arse out of this now and I’m bored tbh. I’m similar to one of my heroes, I’m a ‘like-slut’ and Roops has the power.