CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

French Cunts Speaking English

Ape™️

Much as I admire anyone that can speak a second language, I find listening to a French person speaking English fucking excruciating. They link words with lengthy errrrrrr’s and generally speak with a lazy sounding drawl, literally mumbling their way through sentences. Combine that with a crappy WebEx audio stream as opposed to in-the-flesh meetings, due to the presence of a fake virus (just for you @King Billy), and the conversation is virtually unintelligible.

To conclude - fuck off you French cunts.

And fuck off Withers too, you faux-French wanker.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

I shagged a French bird back in my teenage years. She was a squirter and I had to throw the mattress away after because I couldn't get rid of the smell of putrefaction. I think her minge had gone off.

You got drunk and fucked a skunk.

-Lord Byron.

• Like 1

I can’t abide a French accent, it grates on my already frayed nerves more so than those scouser arsewipes. Coupled with congenital ignorance and eating anything that shits I’d sooner listen to Max Boyce on helium.

Guest Cocky Council Cake
4 minutes ago, Arnold said:

I can’t abide a French accent, it grates on my already frayed nerves more so than those scouser arsewipes. Coupled with congenital ignorance and eating anything that shits I’d sooner listen to Max Boyce on helium.

Sounds nice on the women though, right?

6 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

due to the presence of a fake virus (just for you @King Billy

Ape I like you and we have a lot of things in common, the main thing being that a year and a half into this ‘pandemic’ which was supposed to kill us all by now, we both appear to be very much alive still. However one of us has been hiding under the bed pissing his pants, shaking with fear, wondering how many masks to wear, overdosing on MSM daily doses of fear and emerging only recently to offer up a rolled up sleeve for an experimental untested and unapproved (except for emergency use) vaccine against a virus which has a 99.3% survival rate. I’m not saying whether that’s you or me but I am saying it’s not me. And the ‘Stay home, wash your hands and save the NHS unless you want to kill granny’ bullshit flew straight over my head from day one as both my grannies were dead already. Killing somebody else's granny isn’t my problem.  

• Like 3

6 hours ago, King Billy said:

Ape I like you and we have a lot of things in common, the main thing being that a year and a half into this ‘pandemic’ which was supposed to kill us all by now, we both appear to be very much alive still. However one of us has been hiding under the bed pissing his pants, shaking with fear, wondering how many masks to wear, overdosing on MSM daily doses of fear and emerging only recently to offer up a rolled up sleeve for an experimental untested and unapproved (except for emergency use) vaccine against a virus which has a 99.3% survival rate. I’m not saying whether that’s you or me but I am saying it’s not me. And the ‘Stay home, wash your hands and save the NHS unless you want to kill granny’ bullshit flew straight over my head from day one as both my grannies were dead already. Killing somebody else's granny isn’t my problem.  

I expect you were too busy reading Trump conspiracy theories and What Tinfoil magazine to pay attention to the virus and the number of people it was killing at its peak. It’s just lucky that the very vast majority of people in this country aren’t selfish cunts. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Ape™️ said:

I expect you were too busy reading Trump conspiracy theories and What Tinfoil magazine to pay attention to the virus and the number of people it was killing at its peak. It’s just lucky that the very vast majority of people in this country aren’t selfish cunts. 

Billy does live in a different reality .. Trump did not win the popular vote via in either election. Quoting the 99.3% survival rate ignores a number of things such as, permanent damages to the lungs of some of the survivors and long covid where recovery is very slow. Some of the regulations have in themselves seen in isolation have probably been pointless, but it has all added up most people being more careful and not taking chances and even if that has only saved 25,000 lives it will have been worth it. As to the various vaccines all vaccines carry risks .. Billy is actually there with those the ethnic community who are refusing to have the jab because they are frightened that the whites are trying to kill them or, it might just be (probably the most likely reason) that Billy is a big mouthed scaredy pants who is shit scared of having a little needle stuck in his arm.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, King Billy said:

I was in Crawley yesterday and saw the long queue for Primark. All in the queue were quiet, all wearing their face nappies and I swear, many of them had soulless eyes. I thought "we're fucked". Many people whether it's the majority or not, are now so emotionally drained that Blo Jo could come on TV tonight and tell everyone to wear Easter bonnets because Covid invades the brain through the top of the head, and these dopey cunts would do it. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I was in Crawley yesterday and saw the long queue for Primark. All in the queue were quiet, all wearing their face nappies and I swear, many of them had soulless eyes. I thought "we're fucked". Many people whether it's the majority or not, are now so emotionally drained that Blo Jo could come on TV tonight and tell everyone to wear Easter bonnets because Covid invades the brain through the top of the head, and these dopey cunts would do it. 

I’m staggered that a fucking idiot like you works/worked for the NHS. 

23 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

I’m staggered that a fucking idiot like you works/worked for the NHS. 

Resistance to mask wearing is based on a wide range of reasons, legitimate or not. I do wonder if those who resist on the grounds that this particular virus is not likely to prove lethal to them also advocate going bareback during drunken one night stands on the basis that the vast majority of the potential cocktail of STIs that one might contract are also unlikely to be lethal.

Prevention is better than cure. 

Billy's nob probably has a health warning tattooed on it. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Also, their bird’s quims stink.

Nice attempt DC but surely 'birds' quims' is the correct possessive plural noun ownership, otherwise, as singular, it suggests each French female has more than one minge.

If we really wish an expert in the field to cast his opinion vis-à-vis whether they stink, look no further than @Witheredscrote

4 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Nice attempt DC but surely 'birds' quims' is the correct possessive plural noun ownership, otherwise, as singular, it suggests each French female has more than one minge.

If we really wish an expert in the field to cast his opinion vis-à-vis whether they stink, look no further than @Witheredscrote

'Look ma leetle one, ma testicurls are glowing! he-haw-he-haw-he-haw!'

• Like 1

7 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You might be. But once you bled out you wouldn't. 

Oh yes - my virtual stabbing that you’re not going to treat. Reminds me of someone...

EF2-B763-E-168-B-4-E70-96-AB-0-E98-D616-

“But if Ape turned up at A&E, having been stabbed and beaten by a load of cunts, I should say Oi! Ape! No! You’re well out of fucking order for being so mean to me, and suggesting I’m a mindless, drunken idiot, so you can bleed to fucking death, you absolute fucking slaaaag!”

3 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Hardly. At withers age he hasn’t smelled any dirty frog fanny batter for donkeys years.

Why the fuck do you think he keeps geese?

42 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Oh yes - my virtual stabbing that you’re not going to treat. Reminds me of someone...

EF2-B763-E-168-B-4-E70-96-AB-0-E98-D616-

“But if Ape turned up at A&E, having been stabbed and beaten by a load of cunts, I should say Oi! Ape! No! You’re well out of fucking order for being so mean to me, and suggesting I’m a mindless, drunken idiot, so you can bleed to fucking death, you absolute fucking slaaaag!”

I might be an "idiot" as you so elequently put it, but I'm a fucking Oxbridge don compared to you. Now hold yer wheeesht you fucking numb skull. I won't tell you again.