CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Islamist State Butchers likely to have been behind school bombing.

Guest Weary&Disgusted

Guest Weary&Disgusted

I read with horror that a car bomb has been used to target students at a girl's school in Kabul and that at least 50 are dead.  No one has yet claimed responsibility, but it is likely to have been set up by Islamic State, who view the mainly shia Muslim families whose children attend the school as heretics.  

Setting all comments about religion aside, anyone who has set up a bomb to deliberately target innocent civilian children is pure evil and deserves to be slowly tortured to death.  I really hope whatever lunatics are responsible for this get what they deserve.  

16 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

I read with horror that a car bomb has been used to target students at a girl's school in Kabul and that at least 50 are dead.  No one has yet claimed responsibility, but it is likely to have been set up by Islamic State, who view the mainly shia Muslim families whose children attend the school as heretics.  

Setting all comments about religion aside, anyone who has set up a bomb to deliberately target innocent civilian children is pure evil and deserves to be slowly tortured to death.  I really hope whatever lunatics are responsible for this get what they deserve.  

belligerence, condemn your own people to dire poverty and abuse to prove that your beliefs are correct at any cost. Similar in Ireland that fight for independence coast the Southern Irish dearly .. 50 years of stagnation, no state eduction and dire poverty but at least the evil Brits had gone .. Ironically their economy rescued built by what became the EU .. however I am sure that a compromise back in 1921 which involved them remaining part of the UK would have bought them the benefits they desired much earlier. Religious and nationalist zealots are much the same. The Scots wil get their independence from the UK regardless of the cost to them and when things go pear shaped it will be the fault of the UK.

Human beings, eh? We can build fusion reactors, and write symphonies, but unless we can somehow overcome our genetic and historic heritage we're fucked. 

We can also detect the presence of Earth-like planets thousands of light years distant. Let's hope some of them are populated by less fucked-up species, like those nice shiny Alien v Predator types.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Human beings, eh? We can build fusion reactors, and write symphonies, but unless we can somehow overcome our genetic and historic heritage we're fucked. 

We can also detect the presence of Earth-like planets thousands of light years distant. Let's hope some of them are populated by less fucked-up species, like those nice shiny Alien v Predator types.

As a species we will never overcome the weight of history and dogma. Human beings deserve to be vaporized in a heartbeat and all evidence of our time here and tons of toxic crap left behind, reabsorbed into the mantle.

I’ll volunteer to stay behind to make sure all is ok- I’ll only need 20 or 30 nubile assistants  to help eco restoration and occasional hand relief...

As for the topic in the OP you can bet your hairy jock arse that there’s considerable moral support here in the UK for the horrors in Afghanistan. Shari law goat shagging types here would love all women’s education to be outlawed. For these evil cunts they’re only good for cooking, cleaning and raping once they turn 12. Oh, and beating up when they speak 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

belligerence, condemn your own people to dire poverty and abuse to prove that your beliefs are correct at any cost. Similar in Ireland that fight for independence coast the Southern Irish dearly .. 50 years of stagnation, no state eduction and dire poverty but at least the evil Brits had gone .. Ironically their economy rescued built by what became the EU .. however I am sure that a compromise back in 1921 which involved them remaining part of the UK would have bought them the benefits they desired much earlier. Religious and nationalist zealots are much the same. The Scots wil get their independence from the UK regardless of the cost to them and when things go pear shaped it will be the fault of the UK.

🇬🇧 NO SURRENDER 🇬🇧

13 hours ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Sorry you lost me when I got to Kabul. I’ll try to get back to it some day if I’ve completely lost the will to live.

19 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Not forgetting that the yanks put men on the moon 50 years ago yet around 60% of yank still think that it is made of green cheese and that the earth was spontaneously created 6000 years ago by some cunt who had always been there.

14 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Not forgetting that the yanks put men on the moon 50 years ago yet around 60% of yank still think that it is made of green cheese and that the earth was spontaneously created 6000 years ago by some cunt who had always been there.

I can't help but feel a sense of relief each time I read your posts, Pen. Thank goodness your BR career comprised little more than stamping tickets with ink and cleaning grotty train toilets, and didn't encompass a role in which planning or safety was involved.

You achingly thick fucking cunt.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Wolfie said:

I can't help but feel a sense of relief each time I read your posts, Pen. Thank goodness your BR career comprised little more than stamping tickets with ink and cleaning grotty train toilets, and didn't encompass a role in which planning or safety was involved.

You achingly thick fucking cunt.

I have never cleaned a a train toilet in my life .. have you picked up all those doggy bags yet.

On 09/05/2021 at 10:26, Weary&Disgusted said:

Russkie muslims had put on a show, too. Jesus wept.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-57069589

11 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I have never cleaned a a train toilet in my life .. have you picked up all those doggy bags yet.

Just out of curiosity, which gender specific toilet do you currently choose when you’re out and about?