CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Crash For Cash Cunts

Neil

170,000 claims in a little over a year and the majority centred around certain areas of Birmingham and Bradford,seems like there's a darker force involved here. I wonder if there were lots of whiplash claims for 14 year old girls sitting in the back seats? Cunts

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Neil said:

170,000 claims in a little over a year and the majority centred around certain areas of Birmingham and Bradford,seems like there's a darker force involved here. I wonder if there were lots of whiplash claims for 14 year old girls sitting in the back seats? Cunts

Not solely the preserve of the dark and unscrupulous, Neil. Although there was a prolific Asian gang  at it in Manchester some years back. It’s a nationwide, multi-ethnic problem. Even the inbred Downsy Welsh have a nibble now and again.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-35357195

8 hours ago, Neil said:

Please delete if this oversteps the mark but whiplash might be a secondary injury, after permanent reduction of gag reflex, in the event of a car accident where an erect penis is stuck down the throat of a young girl

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

That's why dash cams are so important now. Theres that footage where some cunt slings his moped into this woman's car to claim she hit him. Unfortunately the silly cow pointed to her dash cam and he and his "witness" legged it, instead of staying shtum and showing plod when they turned up. 

Look at these cunts - wanker literally comes out of the car clutching his neck and the fuckers are so ready to get out and claim that they do it right in the middle of the roundabout - every other cunt driving by seems to manage it fine even with two cars parked on the side of the road. Fucking scum:

10 hours ago, Neil said:

I remember when we were 17 driving past County Hall in my mates Citroen AX, only for some cunt in a Range Rover in front of us to slam on the brakes inexplicably.

Needless to say the driver was a woman and there was nothing that caused the unnecessary sudden stop that resulted in my mate's four speed piece of French fucking shit to almost fold in half.  Then as if on cue, a screaming down syndrome child appeared from the back seats, conveniently howling and soiling itself as soon a passing pig car pulled over to see what the fuck was going on. No dash cams in those days unfortunately, or if there were, said mate couldn't afford one on the £3.53 an hour Tesco were paying him to finger every woman who worked on the deli counter. The lucky cunt.

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

Look at these cunts - wanker literally comes out of the car clutching his neck and the fuckers are so ready to get out and claim that they do it right in the middle of the roundabout - every other cunt driving by seems to manage it fine even with two cars parked on the side of the road. Fucking scum:

The woman's definitely a romani. Fucking scumbags

I’ll tell you something RK. I’m driving an SRi Astra, about 12 years ago. Nice car, worth about £8k at the time. Ink black night, hit an HGV tyre carcass in the fast lane. Front bumper damage & a rad was about the extent of the damage. Scrap man mate came out, recovered the vehicle & gave me a Vectra as a courtesy car. Solicitor came to my house regarding my non-existent and never claimed ‘whiplash’ injury. Scrappy bribed the insurance ‘engineer’ so, vehicle written off. He then bought the car back for peanuts, repaired it & flogged it as a CATC, claimed for vehicle storage and the courtesy car and the recovery. Clam eventually settled for £18500. Twenty three vehicles that night claimed to have hit the same tyre carcass and claimed against the haulage company. They were Irish so hopefully, @PANZER MURPHY’s income stream was compromised and he had to go back to digging tatties or eating young Eugene & his fetid urchin brothers. What I’m saying here is, sometimes there’s a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow.

• Like 1

I recall, well over ten years ago, something similar. The brownie caused a few scratches, a minor bump, yet claimed a whiplash through his/mine insurance. I had the pleasure to send my car recordings and additional photos I had taken at the time to both insurance companies. The whole thing on the plate: the accident, the wanker smoking, prancing around laughing, making calls, etc. 
It all went very quiet, afterwards. My insurance was intact.

I nudged some cunt up the arse and broke my number plate on his towbar. By the time he'd claimed for hire car,personal injury for him and his slut the claim came to £10,800. He was a special constable and reckoned he was in pain and couldn't wear his stab vest. I will get my revenge one day,the fucking horrible fucking cunt.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Neil said:

I nudged some cunt up the arse and broke my number plate on his towbar. By the time he'd claimed for hire car,personal injury for him and his slut the claim came to £10,800. He was a special constable and reckoned he was in pain and couldn't wear his stab vest. I will get my revenge one day,the fucking horrible fucking cunt.

You need to deploy more pedantry to your every day operations; there are enormous savings to be had.

Knives are best left to brownie experts.

11 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

You need to deploy more pedantry to your every day operations; there are enormous savings to be had.

Knives are best left to brownie experts.

Do they get a badge on their uniform for stabbing someone these days? Times really have changed. 

15 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

That's why dash cams are so important now. Theres that footage where some cunt slings his moped into this woman's car to claim she hit him. Unfortunately the silly cow pointed to her dash cam and he and his "witness" legged it, instead of staying shtum and showing plod when they turned up. 

This one?....What a couple of cunts!

14 hours ago, Neil said:

You need to stop wanking in the car and use the brakes, you dirty fucker. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Decimus said:

I remember when we were 17 driving past County Hall in my mates Citroen AX, only for some cunt in a Range Rover in front of us to slam on the brakes inexplicably.

Needless to say the driver was a woman and there was nothing that caused the unnecessary sudden stop that resulted in my mate's four speed piece of French fucking shit to almost fold in half.  Then as if on cue, a screaming down syndrome child appeared from the back seats, conveniently howling and soiling itself as soon a passing pig car pulled over to see what the fuck was going on. No dash cams in those days unfortunately, or if there were, said mate couldn't afford one on the £3.53 an hour Tesco were paying him to finger every woman who worked on the deli counter. The lucky cunt.

I am wondering if this fingering malarkey happened at the deli counter or nearby, and also did he smear the fishy residue on the Tesco finest ham and olive's? I hope so.

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I am wondering if this fingering malarkey happened at the deli counter or nearby, and also did he smear the fishy residue on the Tesco finest ham and olive's? I hope so.

This would be the perfect opportunity to say about him putting his maggot in the bacon slicer, but alas I'm no MikefuckingD.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

This would be the perfect opportunity to say about him putting his maggot in the bacon slicer, but alas I'm no MikefuckingD.

It's sounds like you got in with the wrong crowd when you were younger...I'm glad to see you've found more respectable, honest and decent friends on the corner, apart from @Frank who is nothing but a revolting, old poofter. 

4 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

You need to stop wanking in the car and use the brakes, you dirty fucker. 

I was staring at a decent pair of tits admittedly but he's still a cunt.

• Like 1