CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

£3million 999 cenotaph.

Cunty BigBollox

Fucking misguided cunts wanting to spend lots of dosh on a statue to honour 999 services and now calling on the government to fund the cost of a fucking statue when I for one would rather £3million provided the services not fucking wasted on a token gesture, the 2% pay rise for frontline NHS would be a start.

No doubt there will be some ethnics and possibly a woman fire-fighter in the display. I can't see an AA Recovery Officer though.

• Like 2

As someone who has worked at this so called front line, the very last thing I want or fucking need is a poxy statue that will reinforce the globo-homo agenda.

The commissioning criteria will be that it must shoehorn in every facet of diversity and feminism. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, The Beast said:

As someone who has worked at this so called front line, the very last thing I want or fucking need is a poxy statue that will reinforce the globo-homo agenda.

The commissioning criteria will be that it must shoehorn in every facet of diversity and feminism. 

Arsewipery of the lowest form.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, The Beast said:

One of my neighbours is a retired station officer for the Essex fire service. They were looking to recruit a couple of rookies and 12 candidates turned up for the selection process. This was 2003, and up until that point, the top 2 candidates after a physical assessment and written exam would usually be selected.

The group was made up of 10 white and 2 black men. Two white men came top of the class, but my neighbour received instructions from upstairs that one of the black candidates must be selected regardless of scores.

Rather than the 2 best candidates, they ended up with the 6th placed candidate getting the job over 4 better qualified people. I wonder how many people have burned to death in the name of inclusivity.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

One of my neighbours is a retired station officer for the Essex fire service. They were looking to recruit a couple of rookies and 12 candidates turned up for the selection process. This was 2003, and up until that point, the top 2 candidates after a physical assessment and written exam would usually be selected.

The group was made up of 10 white and 2 black men. Two white men came top of the class, but my neighbour received instructions from upstairs that one of the black candidates must be selected regardless of scores.

Rather than the 2 best candidates, they ended up with the 6th placed candidate getting the job over 4 better qualified people. I wonder how many people have burned to death in the name of inclusivity.

So if someone fucks up and gets themselves and or others killed because they weren't up to the job  that's ok. As long as race/gender quotas were maintained. 

This is nothing new. We went through it on the mid 80s. 

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

At about that time a mate in the service said that they'd spent two shifts moving all the ladder racks 12" lower. A week later, they had a woman inflicted on them. One of the others was disciplined when he complained that she would be unable to rescue her "buddy" in an emergency. It was ok though, she was promoted a few weeks later.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Believe me, hardly anybody in the medical profession would want a fucking statue. £3 million would buy equipment like respirators to help combat the next plague the chink cunts unleash on us. 

That would help. Or a large container of assorted medicines for those with complications. 
What a bunch of tossers.

11 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I can't see an AA Recovery Officer though.

The AA have lost all credibility. Their latest advert features a woman who's broken down. 'Bumblebee' out of Transformers turns up and offers to give her a ride. She declines because her breakdown cover includes a taxi...  you have 2 choices:

1) get raped by a Pakistani in the back seat of a Nissan.

2) go for a ride in a transformer and get in adventures.

She chooses option 1. Totally unrealistic!

1 hour ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

At about that time a mate in the service said that they'd spent two shifts moving all the ladder racks 12" lower. A week later, they had a woman inflicted on them. One of the others was disciplined when he complained that she would be unable to rescue her "buddy" in an emergency. It was ok though, she was promoted a few weeks later.

Fucking splitarses. What woman wants to be a fireman anyway, only butch lesos I’m guessing 

Get back in the fucking kitchen 

12 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Fucking misguided cunts wanting to spend lots of dosh on a statue to honour 999 services and now calling on the government to fund the cost of a fucking statue when I for one would rather £3million provided the services not fucking wasted on a token gesture, the 2% pay rise for frontline NHS would be a start.

No doubt there will be some ethnics and possibly a woman fire-fighter in the display. I can't see an AA Recovery Officer though.

It’s about time Harold Shipman was honoured in Trafalgar Square. They can put him on the empty plinth that fucking flid thing that scared all the pigeons away used to be on.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi

Makes perfect sense to me. If you are going to tear down statues of historical cunts you don’t approve of you have to replace them with wokie cunts you do approve of. 

As Marshall McCluan nearly said......it’s the message not the medium.