CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Laurence of LNER

camberwell gypsy

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Ah, the old name drop. Are you rattled? You know, the word used when a cunt runs out of anything intelligent to say.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Lazy post a link shite, just like like the half a dozen posts a day pen used to inflict on us.

Plus this breaks a sacred rule by having a dig at a punter in a nomination.

Reported. Expect adim to tell you off, the useless tossers 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Lazy post a link shite, just like like the half a dozen posts a day pen used to inflict on us.

It's a shame that this story was picked up by the Pikey instead of someone else. In the hands of a seasoned and talented poster, this could actually have been a quality and engaging nomination. Instead we get a link and some half-arsed, petulant rattling.

Fuck off, Gyppo, you're out of your depth on here.

9 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I love you Decs. You know that don't you? Don't ever become amusing because I will go off you. 

You've made an absolute cunt out of yourself tonight as evidenced by your pissed up ramblings and constant rattling because you are incapable of backing up your "Gyppo knows best" quackery.

Go to bed, you drunken whore.

9 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You've made an absolute cunt out of yourself tonight as evidenced by your pissed up ramblings and constant rattling because you are incapable of backing up your "Gyppo knows best" quackery.

Go to bed, you drunken whore.

Drunken whore? Well seeing as a complete fuck up like you is on here, I'll take that as a badge of honour. 

1 hour ago, Ape™️ said:

Ah, the old name drop. Are you rattled? You know, the word used when a cunt runs out of anything intelligent to say.

42 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Are you looking in your knickers? 

Lololol.

35 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Taking on three arsehats at the same time! 

I should have bought the Ferrero Rocha 

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi

Hmmm......an interesting exchange of abuse. I take it these miscreants will be placed  on the “Your content will need to be approved by a moderator” register?

Oh no, they’re not ripping the piss out of Mr Roops are they?

Do carry on.

18 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Taking on three arsehats at the same time! 

I should have bought the Ferrero Rocha 

The problem here CG, is that some punters have lost nearest and dearest to Covid yet you've continually disparaged those who take sensible precautions by referring to them as "sheep" who wear "face nappies". Your stance is contrary to all logic and accepted medical protocols. Clearly you are party to some informed insight yet you you refuse to cite any sources.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

The problem here CG, is that some punters have lost nearest and dearest to Covid yet you've continually disparaged those who take sensible precautions by referring to them as "sheep" who wear "face nappies". Your stance is contrary to all logic and accepted medical protocols. Clearly you are party to some informed insight yet you you refuse to cite any sources.

No. The problem here is that this hatred of me goes way back. 

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I get that but you haven't exactly helped yourself. The issue isn't so much the controversial POV but the refusal to back up your position with fact or rationale.

9 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Hatred? I for one feel no hatred towards you, but your flippant dismissal of the effectiveness of masks, and the derogatory way you refer to those of us who wear them, really grinds my gears. It’s almost as if you’re playing to an audience.

She's not alone in her views and who's to say she's wrong? I had an eye op 2 weeks ago and was told that I must not wear a mask for 2 weeks as there was a risk of getting an infection in my eye if I did. So in short the doctor is saying that the risk of infection is more important than me spreading or getting covid because of no mask,what a fucking crock of shit. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Neil said:

She's not alone in her views and who's to say she's wrong? I had an eye op 2 weeks ago and was told that I must not wear a mask for 2 weeks as there was a risk of getting an infection in my eye if I did. So in short the doctor is saying that the risk of infection is more important than me spreading or getting covid because of no mask,what a fucking crick of shit. 

Will you be sterilising your night-sight in future, Neil?

1 minute ago, Neil said:

She's not alone in her views and who's to say she's wrong? I had an eye op 2 weeks ago and was told that I must not wear a mask for 2 weeks as there was a risk of getting an infection in my eye if I did. So in short the doctor is saying that the risk of infection is more important than me spreading or getting covid because of no mask,what a fucking crick of shit. 

You don't need to wear a mask Neil. None of your victims live to ID you! 

6 minutes ago, Neil said:

She's not alone in her views and who's to say she's wrong? I had an eye op 2 weeks ago and was told that I must not wear a mask for 2 weeks as there was a risk of getting an infection in my eye if I did. So in short the doctor is saying that the risk of infection is more important than me spreading or getting covid because of no mask,what a fucking crock of shit. 

That’s a specific reason for not wearing a mask - what’s your point?