CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Laurence of LNER

camberwell gypsy

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

These cunts need cutting in half with the jagged edge of a broken paving slab. Sickening fucking aberrations.

They don't look very fucking Scottish to me. What clan is "Sennhauser" then? Also, when I was a lad, no cunt whose first name was spelled "Nik" would have made it out of primary school alive. 

On 13/06/2021 at 15:14, Cuntybaws said:

They don't look very fucking Scottish to me. What clan is "Sennhauser" then? Also, when I was a lad, no cunt whose first name was spelled "Nik" would have made it out of primary school alive. 

Looks like another first round exit for your boys once we give them a fucking good hiding on Friday, Bawsey.

Why are you cunts even still bothering? The Scotland national team's total shitness is as historically inevitable as Norwich getting relegated from the Premiership.

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Looks like another first round exit for your boys once we give them a fucking good hiding on Friday, Bawsey.

That's the only kind of exit we know. Useless fucking dildos.

I was a pretty good 'keeper back in the day, and if I'd ever let in one from 50 yards like Gordon Marshall did there, I'd have had the good grace to fucking top myself.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Why are you cunts even still bothering? The Scotland national team's total shitness is as historically inevitable as Norwich getting relegated from the Premiership.

At least your half-time snacks are edible…’let’s be ‘avin you!’

9 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

At least your half-time snacks are edible…’let’s be ‘avin you!’

If her husband didn't punch her drunken fucking head in after that, there's something wrong with him. 

She's a fake Norwich cunt anyway. She went to school in bexleyheath, near where I'm from. She should be chairman of Welling United.

17 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

That's the only kind of exit we know. Useless fucking dildos.

I was a pretty good 'keeper back in the day, and if I'd ever let in one from 50 yards like Gordon Marshall did there, I'd have had the good grace to fucking top myself.

Not so fast….Wee Krankie has refused to accept the result.

• Like 1