CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Laurence of LNER

camberwell gypsy

13 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Travelling by train is my favourite form of travel, tell me why is it so expensive? And would you take a pay cut to help reduce costs?

It would not be possible (or reasonable) for me to take a pay cut as I am retired .. train travel in the uk is expensive for many complex reasons .. something ironical is that some franchises (that receive heavy subsidies) are owned by certain other countries railways and thus we in effect also help subsidise the loss making state owned railways of Holland, France, Germany and Hong Kong. British Rail was actually very efficient in relative terms compared with most other systems .. one thing we should have done in the 1970s, 1980s and 1990s was to build a modest new high speed railway network as was done in France, Germany and latterly Spain .. HS2 is now being built at great cost stage one, stage two and possibly through to Scotland could have been completed by now with the vast funds that have been wasted on privatisation over the past 25 years

Guest Weary&Disgusted
46 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I did a number of different jobs on the railroad .. I would wary of a few people on here as they usually run "bang road".

Dawn, what is " bang road" ?

24 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Dawn, what is " bang road" ?

A wrong road movement under the control a subsidiary signal or under a specially arrangement such as single line working during an engineering possession. There was a signal on the chord line at Madeley in Staffordshire which would read as follows "MY8 OFF .. XUS" this would allow train to propel via the chord line on to the up show west coast main in the down direction (ie wrong or bang road) until it was clear of the points and signal and was thus able to the go in the up direction along the up slow west coast mainline in the Stafford direction. Such movements were often referred to as "bang road" movements because if you got it wrong there would be a big bang if a train crashed into you. The railway track or lines were almost always called the road by staff who worked on the railway.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
11 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

A wrong road movement under the control a subsidiary signal or under a specially arrangement such as single line working during an engineering possession. There was a signal on the chord line at Madeley in Staffordshire which would read as follows "MY8 OFF .. XUS" this would allow train to propel via the chord line on to the up show west coast main in the down direction (ie wrong or bang road) until it was clear of the points and signal and was thus able to the go in the up direction along the up slow west coast mainline in the Stafford direction. Such movements were often referred to as "bang road" movements because if you got it wrong there would be a big bang if a train crashed into you. The railway track or lines were almost always called the road by staff who worked on the railway.

Thanks, bang tidy

2 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

One of my relatives has joined one of the rail companies as an engineer. His first week he was asked to go along the line and take pictures of some of the faults he could identify in the signaling system. Which he did. But he got some great shots of himself enjoying some of the rides at a nearby theme park.  Thankfully none of these got submitted by accident.

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

One of my relatives has joined one of the rail companies as an engineer. His first week he was asked to go along the line and take pictures of some of the faults he could identify in the signaling system. Which he did. But he got some great shots of himself enjoying some of the rides at a nearby theme park.  Thankfully none of these got submitted by accident.

Technically I think that those rides are tramways.

22 hours ago, Goober said:

With sincere respect, Pecks, since I find you an entertaining poster, can everyone just stop this dire and unimaginative misogynistic shit?

Heaven knows Pen has bored me shitless in the past and I've stuck the size 12 in on occasion. What I've realised is though that ultimately it just winds me up and not her, she's far too durable. It might hurt her for a second or two at most. In truth, these days, I can take or leave her posts. There are far bigger idiots here to lambast. Pen is easy to ignore if one chooses to. 

If I'm honest I'm am sick to fucking death of every one of the few women on this site being accused of having a cock. It just screams of male insecurity. 

I want more women here so I can PM them pics of my winkle. Let's be a little more inclusive. 

RIP Nob gobbler. 

I will never desist from calling pen out on her 1 million percent dull as fuck output 

And you can quit it with the misogynistic shit as well. Pen simply isn’t a woman. Back in the days of knobgobbler, I had it on good authority (the mods) that her and roops where the only females. Gyps is a bloke too. No women in their right mind would join in with our childish banter and poof name calling. I’m just envious that the pair of them are hung like rouge elephants but will never get to use them in anger what with them being ugly fucking freaks

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I will never desist from calling pen out on her 1 million percent dull as fuck output 

And you can quit it with the misogynistic shit as well. Pen simply isn’t a woman. Back in the days of knobgobbler, I had it on good authority (the mods) that her and roops where the only females. Gyps is a bloke too. No women in their right mind would join in with our childish banter and poof name calling. I’m just envious that the pair of them are hung like rouge elephants but will never get to use them in anger what with them being ugly fucking freaks

Do you have a coal hole Stubby?

11 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

There are times when I think you and your ilk are not correctly wired up. Seriously Bill, grow up.

After serious consideration I’ve reached the conclusion that you might want to go fuck yourself. 😂

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

With me having never worked on the trains of the railway an you explain why I have a railway pension?

I’d like to ‘accidentally’ drop a railway sleeper on your boring fucking head as you walked past my house on your way to the chemists to pick up your monthly binbag full of hormone blockers.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

It would not be possible (or reasonable) for me to take a pay cut as I am retired .. train travel in the uk is expensive for many complex reasons .. something ironical is that some franchises (that receive heavy subsidies) are owned by certain other countries railways and thus we in effect also help subsidise the loss making state owned railways of Holland, France, Germany and Hong Kong. British Rail was actually very efficient in relative terms compared with most other systems .. one thing we should have done in the 1970s, 1980s and 1990s was to build a modest new high speed railway network as was done in France, Germany and latterly Spain .. HS2 is now being built at great cost stage one, stage two and possibly through to Scotland could have been completed by now with the vast funds that have been wasted on privatisation over the past 25 years

Absolutely fascinating as usual.

Fuck off.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

British Rails Caitlin Jenner. Way ahead of his time, unlike the filthy train carriages he used to lurk near the toilets on.

13 minutes ago, King Billy said:

After serious consideration I’ve reached the conclusion that you might want to go fuck yourself. 😂

6 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I’d like to ‘accidentally’ drop a railway sleeper on your boring fucking head as you walked past my house on your way to the chemists to pick up your monthly binbag full of hormone blockers.

5 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Absolutely fascinating as usual.

Fuck off.

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

British Rails Caitlin Jenner. Way ahead of his time, unlike the filthy train carriages he used to lurk near the toilets on.

Have you got a gram of amphetamine up each nostril tonight, Bill? 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Speed is for New Age traveller  crusties and enourmous fat cunts too lazy to eat a bit less junk food. I prefer a different dessert myself, only because I like the smell of it. And what bird could resist me with my tinfoil bowler hat and my orange sash on and eyes bulging like Marty Feldman?

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I've had similar messages from the powers that be which have intimated that the Gyppo isn't a woman. I one hundred percent believe it's a bloke, and as you say no woman in its right mind would remain a member of this site for all the time it's been here.

Pen was born wrong, but identifies as a woman. I've got less problem with that than I have with the Gyppo, who is some 6'4 hairy arsed hospital porter who can't accept it's a faggot, so pretends it's a woman online to try and get some male attention. 

Imagine the state of "her" PMs on here! Anyone who has dick pic'd it should be seriously concerned.

15 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I've had similar messages from the powers that be which have intimated that the Gyppo isn't a woman. I one hundred percent believe it's a bloke, and as you say no woman in its right mind would remain a member of this site for all the time it's been here.

Pen was born wrong, but identifies as a woman. I've got less problem with that than I have with the Gyppo, who is some 6'4 hairy arsed hospital porter who can't accept it's a faggot, so pretends it's a woman online to try and get some male attention. 

Imagine the state of "her" PMs on here! Anyone who has dick pic'd it should be seriously concerned.

At least I don't support Norwich City. 

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi

For what it’s worth Mrs Pikey and The Lady P are definitely female. It’s so obvious but then i’m not a pussy whipped Hewitt-a-like as per the usual membership who wouldn’t know a ladyboy from Eddie fucking Izzard. Mr Roops is obviously a geezer. .......a fake on so many levels.

Anyway, it turns out that this Laurence wanker is some union  LGBTQ rep (fucking ridiculous) and a Labour Party “activist”. Well there’s a fucking surprise! Better still, he lives in Tooting just down the road from me. There aren’t that many mincers in Tooting so , if I bump into the Nancy, I hope he’s got some bird seed in his pocket because I might be “identifying” as a budgie on that day. I’d hate to think of poor Laurence shitting his Wimminz knickers as my angry budgie self chases the cunt down Tooting High Street.

What a wanker.

4 hours ago, Decimus said:

I’ve had a rough week Decs, tell me this dick pic thing isn’t  true, even if you’re lying, say it ain’t so.

13 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

It’s about time the Cunt woke up, he could have steamed in and administered the coup d’egrâce two nights ago but he was too busy throwing house bricks at the bizzies.

• Like 1