CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Laurence of LNER

camberwell gypsy

12 hours ago, judgetwi said:

For what it’s worth Mrs Pikey and The Lady P are definitely female. It’s so obvious but then i’m not a pussy whipped Hewitt-a-like as per the usual membership who wouldn’t know a ladyboy from Eddie fucking Izzard. Mr Roops is obviously a geezer. .......a fake on so many levels.

Anyway, it turns out that this Laurence wanker is some union  LGBTQ rep (fucking ridiculous) and a Labour Party “activist”. Well there’s a fucking surprise! Better still, he lives in Tooting just down the road from me. There aren’t that many mincers in Tooting so , if I bump into the Nancy, I hope he’s got some bird seed in his pocket because I might be “identifying” as a budgie on that day. I’d hate to think of poor Laurence shitting his Wimminz knickers as my angry budgie self chases the cunt down Tooting High Street.

What a wanker.

Last time I drove through Tooting I thought i was in Bangladesh. It won't be hard spotting him 

9 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Ask Billy about the christmas trees.

I’d quite like to impale your antique arsehole on one of my freshly cut Nordmann Spruces. You’d be the ugliest fairy ever, but at least your appendage would reach to the plug socket to power up the fairy lights.

Fuck Off. 😂

On 14/05/2021 at 22:03, Goober said:

With sincere respect, Pecks, since I find you an entertaining poster, can everyone just stop this dire and unimaginative misogynistic shit?

Heaven knows Pen has bored me shitless in the past and I've stuck the size 12 in on occasion. What I've realised is though that ultimately it just winds me up and not her, she's far too durable.

If I'm honest I'm am sick to fucking death of every one of the few women on this site being accused of having a cock. It just screams of male insecurity. 

I want more women here so I can PM them pics of my winkle. Let's be a little more inclusive. 

RIP Nob gobbler. 

15 minutes ago, Goober said:

Diplodickus? 

hqbz6fr6ajc41.png

Explain yourself.

3 hours ago, Goober said:

I assume you're asking that because you're too fucking thick to work it out for yourself. Was I having a pop at Pen? Clearly not. Fuckwit. 

I thought pointing out your subjective hypocrisy might rile you, you all-too-often angry little shitrag, though I was also hoping to be pleasantly surprised by some uncharacteristic humour. Honestly, your powers of diplomacy echo those of Genghis Khan, which often makes you ripe for a reaction. You're like an angry little Jack Russell, snapping and snarling and growling at the ankles of anything that moves.

Relax, Goober.

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

I thought pointing out your subjective hypocrisy might rile you, you all-too-often angry little shitrag, though I was also hoping to be pleasantly surprised by some uncharacteristic humour. Honestly, your powers of diplomacy echo those of Genghis Khan, which often makes you ripe for a reaction. You're like an angry little Jack Russell, snapping and snarling and growling at the ankles of anything that moves.

Relax, Goober.

Woofter, we had a little run in recently, from which I thought you might have learnt your lesson after swiftly being put back in your box. Clearly not. 

I'm very, very rarely angry. It's not my nature. I will however quite glady have a nip at idiots like you that I know will embarrass themselves. 

There was no hypocrisy, only consistency. It's clear that you're too dim to appreciate this. My argument has not changed in the slightest. It's a pathetic and derisable line of attack, highlighted by my post which illustrates that it could/should have been executed better if one actually wished to entertain even slightly. After all its been done a million times. It will have no effect on the target, so it might as well have some element of  humour in it, however corny. 

I maintain that the male majority accusing every single female here of having a cock says more about the men here than it does the women. Like you, it's pathetic. 

You act as if you're intelligent, but your language and grammar skills are poor at very best. You make a funny or interesting post occasionally, but on the whole you come across as a poorly educated moron that's incapable of making a coherent argument. You should know that most 10 years olds know the difference between infer and imply. 

Diplomacy? It's Cunts Corner. I'm not here to amuse you, or anyone else. You're making a wonderful effort to demonstrate that you are also not here to amuse. 

You've jumped in on an argument between DC and Roops using extremely poor reasoning. It was done and dusted an age ago, ask @Roadkill. Roops is fucking you in the arse with every post, but you're just too fucking thick to realise it. 

So you can walk away or we can have it out. I'm actually a rather reasonable person and I don't look for fights here. However, you've only run your finger up the blunt edge of the blade so far. You're really not as clever as you've deluded yourself into believing you are and if it comes to it, I'll kick you in the balls until you're wearing them around your neck. It's not a great look having plums on your chin. Not that it would it be the first time for you one suspects. 

Now, do fuck off and stick to playing with with the also rans that give even half a fuck about your misdirected, lightweight attacks. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Goober said:

Woofter, we had a little run in recently, from which I thought you might have learnt your lesson after swiftly being put back in your box. Clearly not. 

I'm very, very rarely angry. It's not my nature. I will however quite glady have a nip at idiots like you that I know will embarrass themselves. 

There was no hypocrisy, only consistency. It's clear that you're too dim to appreciate this. My argument has not changed in the slightest. It's a pathetic and derisable line of attack, highlighted by my post which illustrates that it could/should have been executed better if one actually wished to entertain even slightly. After all its been done a million times. It will have no effect on the target, so it might as well have some element of  humour in it, however corny. 

I maintain that the male majority accusing every single female here of having a cock says more about the men here than it does the women. Like you, it's pathetic. 

You act as if you're intelligent, but your language and grammar skills are poor at very best. You make a funny or interesting post occasionally, but on the whole you come across as a poorly educated moron that's incapable of making a coherent argument. You should know that most 10 years olds know the difference between infer and imply. 

Diplomacy? It's Cunts Corner. I'm not here to amuse you, or anyone else. You're making a wonderful effort to demonstrate that you are also not here to amuse. 

You've jumped in on an argument between DC and Roops using extremely poor reasoning. It was done and dusted an age ago, ask @Roadkill. Roops is fucking you in the arse with every post, but you're just too fucking thick to realise it. 

So you can walk away or we can have it out. I'm actually a rather reasonable person and I don't look for fights here. However, you've only run your finger up the blunt edge of the blade so far. You're really not as clever as you've deluded yourself into believing you are and if it comes to it, I'll kick you in the balls until you're wearing them around your neck. It's not a great look having plums on your chin. Not that it would it be the first time for you one suspects. 

Now, do fuck off and stick to playing with with the also rans that give even half a fuck about your misdirected, lightweight attacks. 

... what is the difference between infer and imply?

17 hours ago, Goober said:

Jesus wept. All of these words and time, specifically for me? I obviously get right on your tits, which admittedly isn't proving too difficult.

I know this essay took you over an hour to type, as I waited for a response until after midnight, but thereafter gave up and fell asleep. Unsurprisingly, you've almost put me to sleep again!

What a galaxy-sized mountain of Pen's cock, honestly. You're proving to be one angry, easily riled, immature young man in his 20s whose mental state is starting to beg quite a few questions. Signing in just now has revealed four PMs from different members somewhat gobsmacked at the beginnings of your second self-demise. I have to say I agree with them. By all means – let's have it out (at your request). I've been in the cunting business far longer than you, so on this basis I'm feeling fairly optimistic.

Now, Mr Angry, would you like me to remind everyone just why you left the Corner last time under your 'Dr Cunt' guise? Despite your modest self-appraisal of 'I'm very, very rarely angry', if I recall you had a tantrum, in which you lost your temper, threw your toys out of the pram, and irately asked to be removed by Admin – only to sadly re-emerge a few weeks later with your tail between your legs. I'm quite correct, aren't I?

8 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Jesus wept. All of these words and time, specifically for me? I obviously get right on your tits, which admittedly isn't proving too difficult.

I know this essay took you over an hour to type, as I waited for a response until after midnight, but thereafter gave up and fell asleep. Unsurprisingly, you've almost put me to sleep again!

What a galaxy-sized pile of horse shit, honestly. You're proving to be one angry, easily riled, immature young man in his 20s whose mental state is starting to beg quite a few questions. Signing in just now has revealed four PMs from different members somewhat gobsmacked at the beginnings of your second self-demise. I have to say I agree with them. By all means – let's have it out (at your request). I've been in the cunting business far longer than you, so on this basis, I'm feeling fairly optimistic.

Now, Mr Angry, would you like me to remind everyone just why you left the Corner last time under your 'Dr Cunt' guise? If I recall you had a tantrum, in which you lost your temper, threw your toys out of the pram, and asked to be removed by Admin – only to sadly re-emerge a few weeks later. I'm quite correct, aren't I?

What a massive streaming pile of horseshit. The garbage written here is wrong in every single respect. Try again. 

You're right though, dimwits do get on my tits. Try doing yourself a favour for once.

Just now, Goober said:

What a massive streaming pile of horseshit. The garbage written here is wrong in every single respect. Try again. 

You're right though, dimwits do get on my tits. Try doing yourself a favour for once.

Is this it, after your 1,000-word reservoir of war-mongering, festering fanny batter last night?

Let's have it out, Mr Angry. This is what you wanted, yes?

Now, would you like to jog everyone's memory as to why you left the Corner in a rage of disgruntlement last time, 'Dr Cunt'?

Just now, Wolfie said:

Is this it, after your 1,000-word reservoir of war-mongering, festering fanny batter last night?

Now, would you like to jog everyone's memory as to why you left the Corner in a rage of disgruntlement last time, 'Dr Cunt'?

Woofter, I'm not interested in getting into arguments with idiots. 

Be a good boy and get back in your box. Make it airtight when you seal yourself in. 

30 minutes ago, Goober said:

Be a good boy and get back in your box. Make it airtight when you seal yourself in. 

You've changed your tune, Mr Angry! I'll therefore remind you of some of your recent statements, which somewhat add to your growing locker of hypocrisy:

'So you can walk away or we can have it out'

'...you've only run your finger up the blunt edge of the blade so far'

'I'll kick you in the balls until you're wearing them around your neck'

I'm still waiting, you steamed up little colostomy bag. 

57 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

What a galaxy-sized mountain of Pen's cock, honestly. You're proving to be one angry, easily riled, immature young man in his 20s whose mental state is starting to beg quite a few questions. Signing in just now has revealed four PMs from different members somewhat gobsmacked at the beginnings of your second self-demise. I have to say I agree with them. By all means – let's have it out (at your request). I've been in the cunting business far longer than you, so on this basis I'm feeling fairly optimistic.

Now, Mr Angry, would you like me to remind everyone just why you left the Corner last time under your 'Dr Cunt' guise? Despite your modest self-appraisal of 'I'm very, very rarely angry', if I recall you had a tantrum, in which you lost your temper, threw your toys out of the pram, and irately asked to be removed by Admin – only to sadly re-emerge a few weeks later with your tail between your legs. I'm quite correct, aren't I?

49 minutes ago, Goober said:

38 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

32 minutes ago, Goober said:

6 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

You've changed your tune, Mr Angry! I'll therefore remind you of some of your recent statements, which somewhat add to your growing locker of hypocrisy:

Alright lads!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Seems you're getting far more riled than I am, wouldn't you say? 

17 minutes ago, Goober said:

Seems you're getting far more riled than I am, wouldn't you say? 

Don't backtrack now from last night's evidently angry, budget cider-fuelled dissertation.

If you draw your guns with me, you'd better know how to fire them. Put your money where your mouth is or fuck off.

What's it to be?

30 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Don't backtrack now from last night's evidently angry, budget cider-fuelled dissertation.

If you draw your guns with me, you'd better know how to fire them. Put your money where your mouth is or fuck off.

What's it to be?

Yes, it's clear who's the angry little man now isn't it. Keep trying, Woofter. 

You're not very good at this, despite your longevity in the 'cunting business'. Out of interest who were you before you were Woofter? 

42 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

What's it to be?

If Frank involved himself in this spat we'd have The good, The Bald and The Ugly. 

2 hours ago, Goober said:

Yes, it's clear who's the angry little man now isn't it. Keep trying, Woofter. 

You're not very good at this, despite your longevity in the 'cunting business'. Out of interest who were you before you were Woofter? 

...from an average commenter whose paltry ltp score actually reflects their mediocrity. 

So far as accusing others of anger goes, why don't you unveil to newer members just why you left the site under a cloud of self-created fury during your previous stint? I do believe it was because you threw a little hissy fit (what a surprise!), losing your rag with Roops after returning from your regular Friday night visit to the supermarket, alone, with 4ltr bottle of Frosty Jack's and handy pack of Kleenex.