CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Laurence of LNER

camberwell gypsy

8 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

The one I miss most is Quincy, a demented genius capable of utter brilliance on the one hand, and "Yacht" on the other.

Speaking of demented geniuses, ratcum became Jellytot, then Mothra, then rat, before finally going full circle back to ratcum. I wonder what a psychologist would make of that progression?

I expect they’d section the cunt.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I have no idea. I'm only speaking from my own experience and memory. Pretty sure he's always just been Wolfie, but Goober thinks otherwise. The real question is who gives a shit?

Woofles claims to have been in the cunting business longer than I, whatever that means. Maybe he has a musty emporium selling vintage cunts, who knows. Regardless, if his claim is true he must have had another ID before the present one. Very simple logic based on on Woofter's claims. 

1 hour ago, Goober said:

Woofles claims to have been in the cunting business longer than I, whatever that means. Maybe he has a musty emporium selling vintage cunts, who knows. Regardless, if his claim is true he must have had another ID before the present one. Very simple logic based on on Woofter's claims. 

Burden of proof is on you, Dr. Reverso.

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Burden of proof is on you, Dr. Reverso.

In legal terms the exact opposite is true. Wolfie's assertion is that "I've been in the cunting business far longer than you", and any requirement to prove that rests with the claimant. This is often paraphrased in layman's terms as "What may be asserted without evidence, may be dismissed without evidence."

For the avoidance of doubt I don't give a rat's arse about this either way, but for the record I've got Wolfie well ahead on points at the moment.

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

The one I miss most is Quincy, a demented genius capable of utter brilliance on the one hand, and "Yacht" on the other.

Speaking of demented geniuses, ratcum became Jellytot, then Mothra, then rat, before finally going full circle back to ratcum. I wonder what a psychologist would make of that progression?

Ratty was also briefly known as 'Stamponkittens', and spent six months as, 'Norman Wisdom's Cock'.

6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Ratty was also briefly known as 'Stamponkittens', and spent six months as, 'Norman Wisdom's Cock'.

Sssh, we're trying to get him sectioned, not euthanised. Throw in some of his Nazi baby avatars over the years, and some cunt could probably earn themselves a Nobel prize off the back of it.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Sssh, we're trying to get him sectioned, not euthanised. Throw in some of his Nazi baby avatars over the years, and some cunt could probably earn themselves a Nobel prize off the back of it.

Who was Stifado? That's the only ID I've ever been slightly bothered about knowing who was behind it. Primarily so I can thank him/her/Frank.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Who was Stifado? That's the only ID I've ever been slightly bothered about knowing who was behind it. Primarily so I can thank him/her/Frank.

One of the great mysteries of our age. I've always reckoned the "Greek" connotation was a double bluff, though, I'm 99.9% certain it was nothing to do with Frank.

19 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I think you are talking about the common brown rat. 

Have you thought about entering this years ‘Eurovision Mong Cuntfest’ Harry?

I reckon you’re a dead cert for ‘nil points’ or even less if they bend the rules for you.

On 23/05/2021 at 07:40, Dawn Chorus said:

Wolfie for the last 25 years I have been shovelling down pills and having needle stuck in me just to stay alive .. just watching you foaming at the mouth here has made all that worthwhile .. you really are a sad wreck of a human being .. as I have said before I am sure that you are very lonely man and even your dogs hate you.

On 23/05/2021 at 00:05, Frank said:

Ah, here's Pen and Frank, swirling and circling for a new carcass to land on like textbook vultures.

• Like 1

On 23/05/2021 at 16:01, Cuntybaws said:

In legal terms the exact opposite is true. Wolfie's assertion is that "I've been in the cunting business far longer than you", and any requirement to prove that rests with the claimant. This is often paraphrased in layman's terms as "What may be asserted without evidence, may be dismissed without evidence."

For the avoidance of doubt I don't give a rat's arse about this either way, but for the record I've got Wolfie well ahead on points at the moment.

Me too. That said, for a young man in his 20s with an obvious anger-management issue that's going to take years to conquer, @Goober at least deserves some credit for his unique David & Goliath approach to cunting.

On 23/05/2021 at 08:32, Dawn Chorus said:

I understand totally .. the squirrels in the local park pretend to like me but they're only after my nuts.

Pen, I'm getting well into the early stages of middle-age and I reckon, for the first time in my life, I could get away with a neatly trimmed mustache. Can you offer any advice?

• Like 2

On 28/05/2021 at 19:12, Wolfie said:

Pen, I'm getting well into the early stages of middle-age and I reckon, for the first time in my life, I could get away with a neatly trimmed mustache. Can you offer any advice?

If you want to know what you'll look like with a tash, Woofter, just push your face a bit further down Dyslexic's cock. When you look up and stare lovingly into his eyes, have him take a photo for you. Voilà! Instant pubic tash. 

• Like 1

On 29/05/2021 at 19:46, Goober said:

If you want to know what you'll look like with a tash, Woofter, just push your face a bit further down Dyslexic's cock. When you look up and stare lovingly into his eyes, have him take a photo for you. Voilà! Instant pubic tash. 

You give every indication of being an expert in this particular field.

24 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Is it just me @Dyslexic cnut or does this pussy bite more quickly than a belligerent barracuda?

This is beyond pathetic even for someone of your extremely limited intelligence. You'd have been better off ignoring the previous comment, because a week to come up with 'no, you are', is preschool standard. 

This isn't going well for you. 

11 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Is it just me @Dyslexic cnut or does this pussy bite more quickly than a belligerent barracuda?

I’ll be honest, Wolfs. I’ve always admired the good Doctor, but that ‘pubic moustache’ thing? Well that’s just infantile,OCR-level stuff for me. I hope I’m wrong otherwise, this is a sad demise to witness, a modern, Corner tragedy.

13 hours ago, Goober said:

This is beyond pathetic even for someone of your extremely limited intelligence. You'd have been better off ignoring the previous comment, because a week to come up with 'no, you are', is preschool standard. 

This isn't going well for you. 

All it took was two simple sentences to antagonise you, you overly sensitive, easily riled mature student cuntwit. I knew it would.

• Like 1

On 07/06/2021 at 12:11, Goober said:

Very sorry to disappoint, I'm not riled in the slightest. Deluded halfwit. 

I tell you what, demonstrate you're 'not riled in the slightest' by not responding to this, and in doing so, proving you're not the needy last-word merchant you've hitherto shown yourself to be.