CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Laurence of LNER

camberwell gypsy

14 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I tell you what, demonstrate you're 'not riled in the slightest' by not responding to this, and in doing so, proving you're not the needy last-word merchant you've hitherto shown yourself to be.

Do NOT think about a white bear.

Ironic Process Theory is a cunt.

7 hours ago, Goober said:

Very sorry to disappoint, I'm not riled in the slightest. Deluded halfwit. 

You boring useless piece of shit. Allowing some weak self-doubting wanker like Wolfie to take you out is a travesty. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Do NOT think about a white bear.

Ironic Process Theory is a cunt.

Hmmmmm, it's a quandary isn't it. It's created a situation such that if I reply directly he could claim he's won the argument and if I don't he can still do likewise, regardless of the reality. It's not the worst ploy. 

I suppose I could reply to someone that has involved themselves in the thread suggesting that it sounded just like a plea to be left alone because an aneurysm is on the verge of letting go. 

Oh, bugger, I just did.

13 hours ago, Goober said:

Very sorry to disappoint, I'm not riled in the slightest. Deluded halfwit. 

Doc. I love you. You’re a very weighty contributor here, a man I admire. We all fail in life, it’s how we deal with the consequences that marks us as men, going forward. Step back…reassemble, move forward. Disengage from the Wolf. It’s a nemesis thing and you’re getting torched by the boy, and if I’m being brutal about the exchange, I don’t think that he’s even got out of 1st gear. Peace out…brother.

40 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Doc. I love you. You’re a very weighty contributor here, a man I admire. We all fail in life, it’s how we deal with the consequences that marks us as men, going forward. Step back…reassemble, move forward. Disengage from the Wolf. It’s a nemesis thing and you’re getting torched by the boy, and if I’m being brutal about the exchange, I don’t think that he’s even got out of 1st gear. Peace out…brother.

I’ve never been particularly fond of Wolfie. His writing’s far too structured.. soulless. He certainly lacks that killer blow. The doctor, however, is a slimy little runt who just simply doesn’t fit in. An oddball and a dope. 

8 minutes ago, Frank said:

I’ve never been particularly fond of Wolfie. His writing’s far too structured.. soulless. He certainly lacks that killer blow. The doctor, however, is a slimy little runt who just simply doesn’t fit in. An oddball and a dope. 

As ever Francis, there’s the dichotomy. I am a bit of a Wolf appreciater, I can’t lie to you of all people, but he does time his runs. Honestly, I wish they’d never fallen out, but you must agree, we have a dead Doc on our hands here it pains me to say it.

18 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

As ever Francis, there’s the dichotomy. I am a bit of a Wolf appreciater, I can’t lie to you of all people, but he does time his runs. Honestly, I wish they’d never fallen out, but you must agree, we have a dead Doc on our hands here it pains me to say it.

I warned you about frank once before out of common courtesy yet you’ve cozied up to the vile cunt like he does to one of his many jet black man Friday’s 

You’re on your own

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Frank said:

Does anyone on here actually have a soul? All we have is a bunch of cunts pretending to be something or someone they are not. I do not believe for one minute that anyone of here is who they are implying they are. I am actually a pig farmer from Dorset.

2 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Does anyone on here actually have a soul? All we have is a bunch of cunts pretending to be something or someone they are not. I do not believe for one minute that anyone of here is who they are implying they are. I am actually a pig farmer from Dorset.

It’s upsetting that there’s actually no god or afterlife because you’d be going straight to hell you nasty lying cunt

3 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

You are not doing very well .. please tell me more about the stamp collection.

First you indulge us with more exciting tables of standing on the rainy platform in a spunk stained anorak, eating your carefully prepared packed lunch as parents nervously eye you with a mix of disgust and fear

Guest judgetwi
On 08/06/2021 at 02:24, Frank said:

The McCanns are both doctors aren’t they Frank? That’s what some cunt told me anyway. Big pals with the Pope too. Almost as important as you.

4 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Back on topic here are a pair of Scottish cream puffs

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-57411754

_118871239_nikgrahamone.jpg

Nik Sennhauser, right, and his husband Graham on an international flight in the time before the Covid pandemic

These cunts need cutting in half with the jagged edge of a broken paving slab. Sickening fucking aberrations.