CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Aggressive cripples on mobility scooters

southerncunt

I’m assuming this is a worldwide thing, and not contained to the footpaths of this fine land.

Cunts on mobility scooters flying along the fucking footpath like they own the fucking thing, forcing any poor cunt to dive for cover as the pricks whizz past in a blur of burgundy and mothballs like something out of the Jetsons. Fucking sour faced, shitty with the world cunts.

Most of them look like they could walk if they chose to as well. And don’t get me started on fat cunts on scooters, there should be a recognised hunting season for them, with no bag limits.

Just to be sure, I don’t include people unfortunate enough to have genuine disabilities like cerebral palsy or such like. They may go in peace, I’m not a complete cunt.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, southerncunt said:

I’m assuming this is a worldwide thing, and not contained to the footpaths of this fine land.

Cunts on mobility scooters flying along the fucking footpath like they own the fucking thing, forcing any poor cunt to dive for cover as the pricks whizz past in a blur of burgundy and mothballs like something out of the Jetsons. Fucking sour faced, shitty with the world cunts.

Most of them look like they could walk if they chose to as well. And don’t get me started on fat cunts on scooters, there should be a recognised hunting season for them, with no bag limits.

Just to be sure, I don’t include people unfortunate enough to have genuine disabilities like cerebral palsy or such like. They may go in peace, I’m not a complete cunt.

Hit the fuckers first - ask questions later!

After all 'see the person, not the disability'. Hitler with a lower leg amputation would still have been Hitler.

Total wimp out in your last paragraph by the way. Grow a pair man, for fucks sake!

I've come across genuine disabled people in ordinary wheelchairs who act like complete cunts, who shout at you because you are in their way. My heart goes out to people with disabilities, but don't take your anger out on us because I'm in front of you. It's not my fucking fault your motorbike collided with some cunts Ford Mondeo 

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I think that all disabled people should be wiped off the face of the earth, what have they ever done for us?

I rather enjoy watching the epileptics competing in the swimming at the Paralympics. Those fuckers are really fast once the strobe lights are turned on. 

• Like 1

On 18/05/2021 at 09:43, southerncunt said:

Depending on the state of paving in your area and the height of the curbs, there is always a danger zone, especially for those cunts cruising back from the pub after ten pints, sloppily negotiating a slippery surface. Have your mobile recorder on standby.

58 minutes ago, Goober said:

I rather enjoy watching the epileptics competing in the swimming at the Paralympics. Those fuckers are really fast once the strobe lights are turned on. 

Or those darkie spackers in wheelchairs playing basketball. 

Now who can't fucking jump? 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, southerncunt said:

It's worse when they are in Supermarkets, going down the isles at 30 mph - & they are always FAT & UGLY. & what about the mouthy old cows sat in them taking their dogs for a walk?

Mobility scooters should be banned, the users are fat, lazy bastards on benefits.

I HATE THE 🦊ING CUNTS 

DIE YOU PIECES OF USELESS SHIT.

Love ProfB xxx

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ProfB said:

It's worse when they are in Supermarkets, going down the isles at 30 mph - & they are always FAT & UGLY. & what about the mouthy old cows sat in them taking their dogs for a walk?

Mobility scooters should be banned, the users are fat, lazy bastards on benefits.

I HATE THE 🦊ING CUNTS 

Love ProfB xxx

@ProfBplease send any abuse my way via the forums, I’m more than happy to receive it and enjoy telling you to fuck off, but not over the PM function- that’s not what it’s for. 

Needless to say I’m going to report every post you make for the next week or so.

By the recent standard of punishments handed down by admin, this naughty behavior of which you’ve tried on me several times before, would mean at least a two week ban, you stupid fucking cunt.

@southerncunt, sorry to hijack your worthy thread, and yes fat cunts to mobility scooters should be shot with explosive harpoons. Just today it was announced the 1 million fat cunts were admitted to UK hospitals for obesity issues the year before COVID. Render them down for glue, dog food and burning in power stations 

23 minutes ago, ProfB said:

I HATE THE 🦊ING CUNTS 

Love ProfB xxx

Please, just fuck off.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

@ProfBplease send any abuse my way via the forums, I’m more than happy to receive it and enjoy telling you to fuck off, but not over the PM function- that’s not what it’s for. 

Needless to say I’m going to report every post you make for the next week or so.

By the recent standard of punishments handed down by admin, this naughty behavior of which you’ve tried on me several times before, would mean at least a two week ban, you stupid fucking cunt.

Spot loves me & will not ban me. Mrs Roots knows me inside out. You are not the owner, so don't say what they will or will not do.

I unfollowed you, because you are boring.

13 hours ago, ProfB said:

I HATE THE 🦊ING CUNTS 

Love ProfB xxx

Actually quite lucid and amusing compared to your usual standard.

13 hours ago, ProfB said:

I HATE THE 🦊ING CUNTS 

Love ProfB xxx

For some reason they usually have a small dog that cannot keep up and it ends up being dragged along.   I have had arguments with several who do this .. also locked in my memory is the sight of of 20 something woman who must have weighed at least 30 stone on a mobility scooter who was screaming at her young son (at a guess about 6 years old) for not keeping up with her as she raced along at 10mph. TBH most of the people I see on these scooters are not especially fat and when I talk to some them fibromygelia .. is the excuse a lot of them give. My opinion re fibromygelia is that it is nothing more than normal aches and pains and if the silly cunts took the trouble to get off their arses and walk they would soon forget about the pain.

3 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

For some reason they usually have a small dog that cannot keep up and it ends up being dragged along.   I have had arguments with several who do this .. also locked in my memory is the sight of of 20 something woman who must have weighed at least 30 stone on a mobility scooter who was screaming at her young son (at a guess about 6 years old) for not keeping up with her as she raced along at 10mph. TBH most of the people I see on these scooters are not especially fat and when I talk to some them fibromygelia .. is the excuse a lot of them give. My opinion re fibromygelia is that it is nothing more than normal aches and pains and if the silly cunts took the trouble to get off their arses and walk they would soon forget about the pain.

Unfortunately, medicine doesn't have answers to all human body issues; research to those most confounding is progressing, but we are where we are. I suspect there are people in wheelchairs, who may may have lower threshold to pain, mental disorders, etc. But I see lots of Jabbas shopping furiously for all the type of crap which they should avoid at all cost but don't. Those fuckers don't give a shit about the fact that someone somewhere has to pick up their equally ballooned tab.

On 18/05/2021 at 11:54, Decimus said:

@Cunty BigBollox what have you got to fucking say for yourself? 

Never mind Drew, Dec's. I'm just waiting for Judge to see this nom and take it as a personal affront. 

I might do a nom about padding pools considering the tears of laughter that ill thought out post created... 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, ProfB said:

Mrs Roots knows me inside out.

Interesting. Was this a homemade production, or did you hire a cameraman? If you did I'd imagine the poor fucker had a gasmask on as you performed a 69er, and was nasally accosted by smell worse than closing at Billingsgate Fish Market on a July day. 

On 18/05/2021 at 16:43, southerncunt said:

New trend over here SC is for the scootering imbeciles to take the dog for a walk while sitting on your fat arse with your left hand gripping the throttle. The dog inevitably runs off, presumably in shame, and the result is a moving tripwire zipping along the sea front and taking out all manner of joggers, mothers with pushchairs, and the ambulant elderly. Still, brings a smile with my morning coffee.