Jump to content
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Aggressive cripples on mobility scooters


Recommended Posts

13 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Oh yeah, mobility scooters again. Low hanging fruit in the Ape enclosure. 

I've often wondered how you heave your fat carcass down to the offie on the Sabbath, when rabbinical law must surely prohibit you from using your heavily reinforced motorised spastic carriage on that most holy of days.

Then I found this. Mystery solved:

6d8a94386.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I've often wondered how you heave your fat carcass down to the offie on the Sabbath, when rabbinical law must surely prohibit you from using your heavily reinforced motorised spastic carriage on that most holy of days.

Then I found this. Mystery solved:

6d8a94386.jpg

Do they make one with bull bars? Just in case you're unfortunate enough to find yourself in the middle of a crush when worshipping your sky fairy.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Do they make one with bull bars? Just in case you're unfortunate enough to find yourself in the middle of a crush when worshipping your sky fairy.

They've got a few long range guided missiles on the back that have been programmed with numerous coordinates in The Gaza Strip.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

They've got a few long range guided missiles on the back that have been programmed with numerous coordinates in The Gaza Strip.

They would defintely have to be guided as the crips on these things don't seem to have any sense of direction, spatial awareness or speed for that matter.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Decimus said:

They've got a few long range guided missiles on the back that have been programmed with numerous coordinates in The Gaza Strip.

The Judge must have purchased a factory second then with faulty guidance systems. I'm sure he'll be cracking open an extra Special Brew upon seeing that high rise come down. 

It's about time Hamas got their ordnance issues sorted out. Fireworks are hardly gonna bring the kikes to the negotiating table. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...