CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

My Daddies

Penny Farthing

I see that despite both of these two despicable poofs being white, one of the "Daddies" in the book is black. Also, despite them adopting two boys (draw your own conclusions) the child in the "Daddies" book is a girl. So much for the advice to new authors to "write what you know". And surely this is cultural appropriation on the part of these two disgusting middle-class shit-stabbing white men?

Off now to post this verbatim in the Daily Mail comments section.

• Like 4

58 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'm fairly sure there's been books about this sort of thing. My friend is a child minder and she HAS to have these books on display, as she gets marked down by OFSTED. She has to have ethnic dollies (not a barbie painted brown), disabled dollies etc.

Isn't a Golliwog ethnic? Has she got any of those??

I fucking love Robertsons jam, especially blackcurrant.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

She has to have ethnic dollies (not a barbie painted brown), disabled dollies etc.

You can apparently get these custom made for your own special little lawn ornament, although it smacks somewhat of rubbing it in a bit.

S8by0Mp.png

• Like 1

When I first saw the title of this nom. I thought, 'oh great, that spastic LadyP has written a nomination about brown sauce'. Imagine my surprise to read that it wasn't about brown sauce, but it was about a couple of shit stabbing degenerates who make their own brown sauce. Fuck off and die, poofs.

5 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I see that despite both of these two despicable poofs being white, one of the "Daddies" in the book is black. Also, despite them adopting two boys (draw your own conclusions) the child in the "Daddies" book is a girl. So much for the advice to new authors to "write what you know". And surely this is cultural appropriation on the part of these two disgusting middle-class shit-stabbing white men?

Off now to post this verbatim in the Daily Mail comments section.

Funny how these faggot couples tend to adopt boys. I imagine they are approved and prioritised above heterosexual couples. 

The adoption service has become a one stop shop for deviants looking to acquire organic sex toys.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I wonder what the future holds for and what school will be like for the adopted children of this self-centred and probably delusional pair of cunts?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-nottinghamshire-57192629

Why have you got an issue with this?

I'm not saying that I agree or disagree with whatever point it is that you are trying make. But I want to add that you have previously been quite clear that you are very far from being what anyone on this site would consider to be mainstream normal. 

Your nomination is akin to a black man nominating fried chicken as a cunt. As someone on the peripheral edges of normalcy, why are you churning out self-hating posts like the above?

You're a fucking mess, I genuinely do pity you.

9 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I wonder what the future holds for and what school will be like for the adopted children of this self-centred and probably delusional pair of cunts?

Do you believe that children who are adopted by gays will turn out gay?

8 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Do you believe that children who are adopted by gays will turn out gay?

Statistically speaking, all children are born of heterosexual couples and plenty of them already turn out gay. I can't imagine that watching a couple of men French kissing all through their formative years will improve their odds, but the "nature versus nurture" jury is still out on this one.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

If I had a choice of two lifestyles between the LGBT TWO DADDIES HOUSEHOLD and the UPTIGHT ANALLY RETENTIVE DAWN CHORUS ARSEHOLD (needs more roughage) I know where I'd be putting my head down. And I wouldn't be waking up to the

CRACK OF DAWN. 😕

2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

If I had a choice of two lifestyles between the LGBT TWO DADDIES HOUSEHOLD and the UPTIGHT ANALLY RETENTIVE DAWN CHORUS ARSEHOLD (needs more roughage) I know where I'd be putting my head down. And I wouldn't be waking up to the

CRACK OF DAWN. 😕

You really are a prize fucking idiot Harold 

All this capitalized ranting shows to every punter what a ranting little maggot you are, seemingly incapable of humor of any kind

My advice is to take a nice hot bath- with a plugged in toaster 

13 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

And I wouldn't be waking up to the

CRACK OF DAWN. 😕

If you were expecting to wake up to the crack of Dawn, in the style of The Teddy Bears picnic, I'm afraid that you'd be in for a fucking big surprise.

What the fuck has the world come to when benders (male or female but especially male) can adopt a child or children? It's not right and it's another sign that this country is going down the shitter. 

Talking about shitter's, I pity the poor child wandering into the 'parents' bedroom at 3am and seeing their 'Dad' getting it up the shitter from their other 'Dad' whilst he's wearing a wig and some drag outfit. 

What a pile of cunt. 

• Like 1