CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

My Daddies

Penny Farthing

15 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

If I had a choice of two lifestyles between the LGBT TWO DADDIES HOUSEHOLD and the UPTIGHT ANALLY RETENTIVE DAWN CHORUS ARSEHOLD (needs more roughage) I know where I'd be putting my head down. And I wouldn't be waking up to the

CRACK OF DAWN. 😕

That's one of your better responses @ChildeHarold however it's still shit and picking on the corners bland as flour idiot is too easy. 

You fucking bi polar, severely disturbed spastic shitcunt.

15 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

If I had a choice of two lifestyles between the LGBT TWO DADDIES HOUSEHOLD and the UPTIGHT ANALLY RETENTIVE DAWN CHORUS ARSEHOLD (needs more roughage) I know where I'd be putting my head down. And I wouldn't be waking up to the

CRACK OF DAWN. 😕

I'm sure Pen is devastated to hear that, Harold. 

When these kids get to an age where they ask "Daddy,where do babies come from?" ,does daddy bend over and say "This is where the man puts his penis" and then we go to the town hall family planning offices. Pile of wank

Guest judgetwi

There’s a recruitment advert for the American military which starts with a Disneyesque cartoon about “a little girl with two mummies.” The little girl then goes on to attend the wedding of her “two mummies.” She then morphs into the real camo dressed Staff Seargent Rita Lesbo, or whatever her fucking name is, who tells you what a gay time you can have dying for your wokie country. 

Jesus Fucking Christ!! The Ruskies and the Chinkies must be pissing their pants laughing at the obvious weakness of America and the western world.

We are fucked......nobody to blame but ourselves.

10 hours ago, judgetwi said:

There’s a recruitment advert for the American military which starts with a Disneyesque cartoon about “a little girl with two mummies.” The little girl then goes on to attend the wedding of her “two mummies.” She then morphs into the real camo dressed Staff Sergent Rita Lesbo, or whatever her fucking name is, who tells you what a gay time you can have dying for your wokie country. 

Imagine my disappointment on discovering that her real name was Corporal Emma Malonelord. Can you believe they had to disable the online comments because bad trolls were saying nasty things?

I'm looking forward to reviewing the other four videos in the set, in an attempt to find one featuring a straight white man from the American heartland.

Guest judgetwi
10 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Imagine my disappointment on discovering that her real name was Corporal Emma Malonelord. Can you believe they had to disable the online comments because bad trolls were saying nasty things?

I'm looking forward to reviewing the other four videos in the set, in an attempt to find one featuring a straight white man from the American heartland.

I haven’t seen the other four adverts but i’m told they all feature an immigrant or a Wimminz. Don’t know the content of gays, trannies and non binaries but it probably ain’t Full Metal Jacket.......except the fat cunt with mental elf ishoos obviously.

20 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

My god that was sickening even for America...

22 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Is this your real calling?

15 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I haven’t seen the other four adverts but i’m told they all feature an immigrant or a Wimminz. 

Yes, I was being sarcastic. Of course there isn't a white man anywhere to be seen, straight or otherwise. Even Emma, whose cartoon is a blue-eyed blonde, looks to have brown hair and brown eyes in real life, and is a few shades duskier than she's been drawn.

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Yes, I was being sarcastic. Of course there isn't a white man anywhere to be seen, straight or otherwise. Even Emma, whose cartoon is a blue-eyed blonde, looks to have brown hair and brown eyes in real life, and is a few shades duskier than she's been drawn.

I get the fact that she's proud to be serving her country - a soldier gets much more respect in my books than that obnoxious, racially confused fat desk-spook that @Last Cunt Standing showed us a few weeks back - but unlike the CIA "operative", who thrust her accomplishments and trophies down our throats, I'm hearing the word "accomplishment" a lot, but aside from making corporal the only thing she has to talk about is her mothers.

Miles better than the self-important shite spewed from the mouth of a fat Latino who thinks she's black, probably a decent start to a successful career in the military if she sticks to it, but the only reason we're hearing about it at the moment is because her mam's rubbed clams a few times and the Army wanted everyone to know for whatever reason. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

the only reason we're hearing about it at the moment is because her mam's rubbed clams a few times and the Army wanted everyone to know for whatever reason. 

I'd think twice before letting her give me a hand job, let alone putting her in charge of the Patriot missile defence system.

4 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I'd think twice before letting her give me a hand job, let alone putting her in charge of the Patriot missile defence system.

Fair enough on the hand job - considering her upbringing, she'd probably need a user's manual to operate a cock without sticking her finger up it - but I disagree with the reluctance around her operating a missile defense system. This is the US army after all - its basically a choice between her or Jahmal - a former gang member with anger issues who signed up to avoid being killed in a drive by for his new Nikes and still tries to hold his M4 rifle sideways whenever he see's a towel on the horizon.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Fair enough on the hand job - considering her upbringing, she'd probably need a user's manual to operate a cock without sticking her finger up it - but I disagree with the reluctance around her operating a missile defense system. This is the US army after all - its basically a choice between her or Jahmal - a former gang member with anger issues who signed up to avoid being killed in a drive by for his new Nikes and still tries to hold his M4 rifle sideways whenever he see's a towel on the horizon.

That sideways pistol shit really gets on my tits. It does explain why they favour the piece of shit Tec-9. the reduced accuracy and weakened grip means they need 24 rounds to put down a target that 2 or 3 should have dealt with.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That sideways pistol shit really gets on my tits. It does explain why they favour the piece of shit Tec-9. the reduced accuracy and weakened grip means they need 24 rounds to put down a target that 2 or 3 should have dealt with.

Ah, the Tec-9 - the perfect weapon for shooting out of the open window of a stolen 1992 Cadillac Brougham as you cruse through a rival nigga's hood but didn't manage to sell enough hot rocks to get a Juzi.

5 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Ah, the Tec-9 - the perfect weapon for shooting out of the open window of a stolen 1992 Cadillac Brougham as you cruse through a rival nigga's hood but didn't manage to sell enough hot rocks to get a Juzi.

It's fucking shit. Bulky tin-plate crap. If you need more rounds, get a Glock 19 with an extended stack magazine. Or learn to fucking shoot, that way you can use a revolver and not have to crawl around the floor picking up ejected brass.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's fucking shit. Bulky tin-plate crap. If you need more rounds, get a Glock 19 with an extended stack magazine. Or learn to fucking shoot, that way you can use a revolver and not have to crawl around the floor picking up ejected brass.

I was thinking about the Dark Tower film that came out a few years ago last night. It's an adaption of a Stephen King series of books and had everything a modern, woke American audience would want in the character Susannah Dean - a wheelchair bound black woman with a mental disorder giving her split personalities. They didn't even put her in the film version, but made Roland (the main character) a black man instead.

Suffice to say, I never watched it. All this talking about guns just brought it back up to the surface.

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

I was thinking about the Dark Tower film that came out a few years ago last night. It's an adaption of a Stephen King series of books and had everything a modern, woke American audience would want in the character Susannah Dean - a wheelchair bound black woman with a mental disorder giving her split personalities. They didn't even put her in the film version, but made Roland (the main character) a black man instead.

Suffice to say, I never watched it. All this talking about guns just brought it back up to the surface.

I never read the book series either. The last one I read of his was 'Under The Dome', which all went quite well until the last chapter, which provided an ending better suited to an abandoned 1960s Star Trek script. 

I bet that cunt Abrams wishes he'd thought of it as a kick in the audience's teeth ending for one of his projects.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Doesn't holding sideways make the gun prone to jamming?

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Weaver stance, double-taps...that was about it, once upon a time Eric.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Doesn't holding sideways make the gun prone to jamming?

Not in the slightest. It will work sideways, upside down or underwater. And the other myth is that it cuts down recoil... absolute bollocks, the only thing that reduces recoil is less propellant charge, a floating breech or a gas flow compensator near the end of the barrel.

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Not in the slightest. It will work sideways, upside down or underwater. And the other myth is that it cuts down recoil... absolute bollocks, the only thing that reduces recoil is less propellant charge, a floating breech or a gas flow compensator near the end of the barrel.

Above my pay grade. I do remember an assault course which some tit allowed novices to complete with 303 Remington pumps, live! Until someone lost their foot. He was ‘tanned’ so, all good.

• Like 1