CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sasha Johnson

Hammer of Cunts

Guest Lazycunt

Or read the fucking article you lazy cunt 

A prominent Black Lives Matter activist was shot by a group of four black men at a party in south London, police say.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
2 hours ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

With a twist of the irony normally missing from the left, this woman has been shot in a completely normal, everyday, non-political murder attempt.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-57238301

Although the colour of the assailants' clothing is mentioned, the BBC omits to tell us their ethnicity.

It will be interesting to find out the motive, if they ever catch these people.  From what I can make out she is quite confrontational.  Maybe she just mouthed off to the wrong people.  

10 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

It will be interesting to find out the motive, if they ever catch these people.  From what I can make out she is quite confrontational.  Maybe she just mouthed off to the wrong people.  

BBC reports have said that the police are look for four black males in relation to the shooting.

13 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

From the BBC ..

A prominent Black Lives Matter activist was shot by a group of four black men at a party in south London, police say.

Sasha Johnson is critically ill in hospital after being shot in the head at a property in Peckham on Sunday.

Met Commander Alison Heydari said the men had "entered the garden of the property and discharged a firearm".

7 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

They'll be accused of racial profiling if they go on like that.

She was in the wrong place at the wrong time, may god rest her soul.

Do we need to clap on our doorsteps again or anything?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

With a twist of the irony normally missing from the left, this woman has been shot in a completely normal, everyday, non-political murder attempt.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-57238301

Although the colour of the assailants' clothing is mentioned, the BBC omits to tell us their ethnicity.

Amongst these troubling times; oceans full of plastic, loss of biodiversity, China and Russia riding roughshod over international law, Covid-19 etc, the story above is a shining light that brings joy to my soul.

lol

rot in hell you nasty, aggressive fucking slag. A disgrace to equality, compassion, the rule of law and standards of fair play. England doesn’t want cunts like her. If it so bad fuck off and live in Jamaica or Nigeria.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, ProfB said:

She was in the wrong place at the wrong time, may god rest her soul.

Do we need to clap on our doorsteps again or anything?

I've done my clapping when I heard the news break, I think if I clapped anymore it'd be rubbing it in really.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Is she not a citizen of the UK..cant throw em out...have to live with their growing numbers somehow

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

You’ve got this wrong, again, panzyspuder. 99% of the uk populous see this story as a shining light that brings cheers in these difficult times. If dusky urbanites want to stab a shoot each other, carry on

Guest judgetwi

Stabbings and shootings at Peckham house parties are not that unusual and it seems this Castro/Che wannabe just happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time. If she hadn’t been wearing her black beret and sunglasses at the time she might have got her bonce out of the way of the flying lead. Who knows?........it’s  a risky business being a revolutionary these days.......some of those Starbucks lattes can burn the fuck out of your tongue.

10 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

Has anyone checked to see whether all of these criminals and their victims have anything in common?

That's quite enough of that HoC! 

Thousands of black people, senselessly killing each other every year is irrelevant compared to the real issue of Stephen Lawrence and George Floyd. 

BLACK LIVES MATTER!

(but only on the rare occasions that they're ended by whitey)

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

I wouldn't want to tar all black folk with the same brush; I currently have two black friends and only one of them has been inside for armed robbery.

I can't possibly be a racist either. I've got a Billy Ocean CD and I once said thank you to a black man in a shop.

• Like 1

On 26/05/2021 at 17:43, Neil said:

They only need one photo-fit

It seems that you may be something of an expert regarding Police investigation methods into heinous crimes against young  women Neil. It’s obviously a subject which interests you a lot. I applaud your sense of civic duty.