CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sasha Johnson

Hammer of Cunts

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Good evening Judgiepoos :)

There’s no point in such a greeting My Lady. Responding with such immediacy makes no sense as my post was made at least 12 hours ago.

It works like this.......

I make a post.

Mr Roops shits himself and goes into a total panic!!

Mr Roops examines every word  in great detail to see if he can stick me with some charge of rule breaking. (rules which don’t apply to anybody else) The thought of deleting me naturally gives him some excitement down in the winkle department.

Mr Roops disappears for some time to sort out the winkle problem.

Mr Roops gets the fucking hump because he knows I am much smarter than him and he’s going to look a right bottlejob knob by deleting me. 

Mr Roops considers doing it anyway......after all, everybody hates the Jewboy cunt and once he’s gone he’s gone. No more problems for Roops....only the arselickers and dimmos left.

For some reason Mr Roops chooses the hard option. Maybe he’s a bender and always lusted after a real man with balls? What the fuck do I know? 

Anyway, you get my point My Lady? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/06/2021 at 23:27, judgetwi said:

There’s no point in such a greeting My Lady. Responding with such immediacy makes no sense as my post was made at least 12 hours ago.

I make a post.

Mr Roops examines every word  in great detail to see if he can stick me with some charge of rule breaking. (rules which don’t apply to anybody else) The thought of deleting me naturally gives him some excitement down in the winkle department.

Mr Roops gets the fucking hump because he knows I am much smarter than him and he’s going to look a right bottlejob knob by deleting me. 

Mr Roops considers doing it anyway......after all, everybody hates the Jewboy cunt and once he’s gone he’s gone. No more problems for Roops....only the arselickers and dimmos left.

For some reason Mr Roops chooses the hard option. Maybe he’s a bender and always lusted after a real man with balls? What the fuck do I know? 

Shut up you idiot.

I make a post.

You’re a fucking lunatic.

I make a post.

Fuck me, you're really ramping up the victim complex here, Jewdie. Then again, I really shouldn't be surprised, what with your heritage.

0fd7abf1d713c4f4e587d82b59bd5456.jpg

• Like 2

I make a post.

Is this site a big important thing in your life, seems to be the most important thing, sad Fucking wanker 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Is this site a big important thing in your life, seems to be the most important thing, sad Fucking wanker 

Someone should send the Zionist wanker an anonymous tip off saying that they've spotted a two pence piece on the pavement at Trafalgar Square. The cunt and his big fucking hooter would be there for years searching, giving us all a much needed break.

• Like 1

I make a post.

No .. Good Morning J udge :)

6 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Is this piece of shit not dead yet?

Unfortunately not, Drew. The fat cunt will be whinging about Roops for the next six months until his liver finally packs up. 

I'd get a few more laps round Brands Hatch with your team mate if I was you... 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Interesting. Your names have all gone down on the list.

The list of applicants for the Labour Party. Good luck with that one, dimmos.

That's fine with me, Jewdy. Turning up for work every now and again, a free bar, ripping the piss out of my expenses, reading a few letter's, and getting my cock sucked by some twenty year old left leaning female secretary... 

I think I'll email Kier Starmer with my plans for the new crematorium. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

That's fine with me, Jewdy. Turning up for work every now and again, a free bar, ripping the piss out of my expenses, reading a few letter's, and getting my cock sucked by some twenty year old left leaning female secretary... 

Solar powered?

8 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

That all sounds like a dream to me. What really happens in your life MC? Don't be ashamed. You're amongst.......well, you're just amongst on here. 

3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

That all sounds like a dream to me. What really happens in your life MC? Don't be ashamed. You're amongst.......well, you're just amongst on here. 

Maybe the bit about the regular polishing of the pork sword, but the rest sounds more than plausible.