CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sasha Johnson

Hammer of Cunts

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Maybe no one will discuss "the figures" because as presented by the talking head they are wholly inaccurate. Either this guy is a bitter and twisted old git or he's a senile fool. The link that he refers to relate to juvenile crime only so to say that half of the murders in the USA are committed by 2% of the population is disingenuous to say the least. Factor in that the DoJ spreadsheet makes no difference between Hispanic and blacks makes the proffered conclusions utterly erroneous.

The Hispanic classification as a racial group is also strange to people outside the Americas .. in most European countries including the UK they would simply be seen as part of the general white population. In part the USA even having the latin complexion will define you as black and thus inferior. A situation that might perplex even some of the more racially assertive members on here.

7 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

The Hispanic classification as a racial group is also strange to people outside the Americas .. in most European countries including the UK they would simply be seen as part of the general white population. In part the USA even having the latin complexion will define you as black and thus inferior. A situation that might perplex even some of the more racially assertive members on here.

There’s an interesting documentary floating around in the ether ‘The browning  of America’ which discusses the gradual and fairly undocumented takeover of Hispanics primarily in the border/southern states and the marginalising of English as the second language in many souther border states and moving into the major Eastern seaboard cities (Boawwston aside!) It seems inevitable so I guess they’ll have to work with it. There is, however, real racial intolerance between Hispanics and Afro-Americans which, while seldom publicised, is set to be a big problem in the US in the coming years.

On 30/05/2021 at 20:37, ProfB said:

Sasha Johnson will soon be writing a book

With a pencil wedged between her toes, probably a cookbook titled ‘100 quick and tasty meals you can eat with a straw while sliding around in your own shit and piss’.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

With a pencil wedged between her toes, probably a cookbook titled ‘100 quick and tasty meals you can eat with a straw while sliding around in your own shit and piss’.

Rice and peas are off the menu then.

Lololol.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Maybe no one will discuss "the figures" because as presented by the talking head they are wholly inaccurate. Either this guy is a bitter and twisted old git or he's a senile fool. The link that he refers to relate to juvenile crime only so to say that half of the murders in the USA are committed by 2% of the population is disingenuous to say the least. Factor in that the DoJ spreadsheet makes no difference between Hispanic and blacks makes the proffered conclusions utterly erroneous.

Sootys commit over half the murders in the US.FACT. Male sootys, and the victims are overwhelmingly sootys in Democrat run cities with the toughest gun laws. 

On 01/06/2021 at 21:04, King Billy said:

Sootys commit over half the murders in the US.FACT. Male sootys, and the victims are overwhelmingly sootys in Democrat run cities with the toughest gun laws. 

That fucking Harry Corbett has a lot to answer for. Bringing a homicidal teddy bear into the world. What was he thinking 

1 hour ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

I wonder, to whom do Black Lives Matter?

Apparently not much to those who attended the party, not one of them saw anything and all have refused to give evidence.

The past year has somewhat confirmed black lives appear to matter more when the life in question is either attacked or killed by a white person.

When I see footage of young black men, of a heritage not of this country, killing each other with machetes in our streets and parks, a practice more common among some Third World cesspits of this Earth, it fills me with despair (and rage) to think our governments have allowed this irreversible catastrophe to actually happen. As usual, our mainstream BBC-led media keeps things as low-key as possible, so as not to offend the minority and incite further division.  

London used be among the safest cities in the world, where regular police didn't need to carry guns or Tasers. Now look at the place, with gangs of unemployable black youths involved in violent turf wars, Middle East-borne acid attacks, and the unprecedented brutality of killings at the hands of people like the Russian mafia. There's also a degree of congestion, segregation and general scumminess which didn't previously exist.

Last year, when I saw footage of the destruction of some of our irreplaceable statues during the BLM riots, I immediately thought about the courage and sacrifice of the WW2 generation. Imagine how the very last handful alive must have felt, watching events unfold on their TVs, with our pussy police in full 'riot' gear standing back and doing absolutely nothing. Honestly, how dare these people rip down our heritage and try to conceal our history. I'm all for a Diane Abbott statue, but the country would probably go further into national debt to finance such as undertaking.

With some of Lawrence Fox's recent comments on Twitter, and people like Katie Hopkins still able to voice an opinion (just), people are beginning to come forward and speak the actual truth about what's going on. 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Wolfie said:

The past year has somewhat confirmed black lives appear to matter more when the life in question is either attacked or killed by a white person.

When I see footage of young black men, of a heritage not of this country, killing each other with machetes in our streets and parks, a common practice among some Third World cesspits of this Earth, it fills me with despair (and rage) to think our governments have allowed this irreversible catastrophe to happen. As usual, our mainstream BBC-led media keeps things as low-key as possible, so as not to offend the minority and incite further division.  

London used be among the safest cities in the world, where regular police didn't need to carry guns or Tasers. Now look at the place, with gangs of unemployable black youths involved in violent turf wars, Middle East-borne acid attacks, and the unprecedented brutality of killings at the hands of people like the Russian mafia. There's also a degree of congestion, segregation and general scumminess which didn't previously exist.

Last year, when I saw footage of the destruction of some of our irreplaceable statues during the BLM riots, I immediately thought about the courage and sacrifice of the WW2 generation. Imagine how the very last handful alive must have felt, watching events unfold on their TVs, with our pussy police in full 'riot' gear standing back and doing absolutely nothing. Honestly, how dare these people rip down our heritage and try to conceal our history. I'm all for a Diane Abbott statue, but the country would probably go further into national debt to finance such as undertaking.

With some of Lawrence Fox's recent comments on Twitter, and people like Katie Hopkins still able to voice an opinion (just), people are beginning to come forward and speak the actual truth about what's going on. 

I don't think that it has ever ranked as amongst the safest cities of the world even 50 years ago there were no go areas for old whitey, much the same in part of the West Midlands which is what Enoch's rivers of blood speech was all about. The big change since then is that in a lot of the same districts English is no longer the normal spoken language .. to a large extent that has been encourage by national and local government over providing service provision in non indigenous languages .. you can walk into some local government offices and other places and find it hard to find information in English.

9 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

When I see footage of young black men, of a heritage not of this country, killing each other with machetes in our streets and parks, a practice more common among some Third World cesspits of this Earth, it fills me with despair (and rage) to think our governments have allowed this irreversible catastrophe to actually happen. As usual, our mainstream BBC-led media keeps things as low-key as possible, so as not to offend the minority and incite further division.  

Yeah and when they do come forward they are vilified. 

8 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I can genuinely envisage some fat, ugly, hairy, sandals-wearing feminazi fuckpig sitting in The Guardian offices, farting out lentils of anger during her lunch break as she reads my words above.

The truth hurts, don't it love?  

31 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Not forgetting that young lad who worked at the Manchester Arena the night of the 2017 bombing. He said he even saw the man acting suspicious, and blatantly carrying something of concern, but refused to report him in case he was vilified as a racist. You could easily go and find the odd article about it now, but at the time when this kid came forward, the story was buried like a fucking Victorian miscarriage. A few stabbings in parks, and de-platformed monuments later, and we're in an even worse position now. 

People's biggest fear in the current zeitgeist is to be called racist. As soon as that word is spoken, every argument is won, every celebrity is cancelled, and the person spewing it is raised up on a higher moral pedestal than before. A lot of these people don't actually give a fuck about social issues, but they want to look like they have the higher moral ground so they tweet like a fucking spastic as soon as they see a game show on TV with more than 3 white people on it, and the problem is that the media listens. It's turned victimhood into a currency; and when a currency starts to rise in value, expect a lot of counterfeiters. 

• Like 8

10 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I can genuinely envisage some fat, ugly, hairy, sandals-wearing feminazi fuckpig sitting in The Guardian offices, farting out lentils of anger during her lunch break as she reads my words above.

The truth hurts, don't it love?  

When Lawrence Fox stated the facts on question time, out came the 'R' word against him, which is the default, debate ending word for someone who disagrees with the left rhetoric 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I can be sure that, that will be happening and not just in the Guardian offices. Back in 2016 when I made it obvious that I would be voting Leave I was called a nazi by a lot of cunt who are actually right wing and I also got caught in the red v white poppy debate which was when I found that the white poppy people are really nothing more than middle class guilt ridden cunts desperate to share their guilt with people who were not guilty. What I have tried to do is to get into the minds of those young men who went to fight in both war. One thing I am sure of is that they were not bigots or even racists but they were fighting for a country and a cause that they understood some of them were actually black and brown but none of them were fighting for a country or system that would allow young men to stab, injure and kill each other at random for "respect" and that a 14 years old drug dealer on a moped would be seen for what he actually was and not as a "little 14 year old boys on hi moped" instead they would be asking the obvious question about how his parents had allowed him to behave like that.

13 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

Wearing a proper poppy is a recognition/remembrance of the sacrifice of those who have died for the country (of whatever faith, race, nationality etc.), wearing a white poppy is just showing off how special your  beliefs are.

You mean how "special" the wearer is. As in Mr Tumble "special". 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You mean how "special" the wearer is. As in Mr Tumble "special". 

If they were to flash the white poppy at some other time of the year rather than deliberately doing so at the same time as the red poppies are sold and worn it would be different but they way they do it in competition with the sale and wearing of the red poppy is spiteful and bitter.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi

A bad mistake by Sasha . She would have been much better off being run down on a zebra crossing.......”she was standing on the black bit, I didn’t see her, honest!!”

Or, like Eddie Izzard, some “Nazi” could have nicked the Che beret off her bonce, she would have chased the cunt and some well meaning copper would have accidentally nudged her under a fucking great Tesco’s lorry 🇮🇱.

But, sadly , she was simply shot in the head by some black, drug dealing piece of shit from the communidee. What kind of story is that? What the fuck are the BBC supposed to make of that?

It’s racism innit, know what me sayin’ fam?

20 hours ago, judgetwi said:

A bad mistake by Sasha . She would have been much better off being run down on a zebra crossing.......”she was standing on the black bit, I didn’t see her, honest!!”

Or, like Eddie Izzard, some “Nazi” could have nicked the Che beret off her bonce, she would have chased the cunt and some well meaning copper would have accidentally nudged her under a fucking great Tesco’s lorry 🇮🇱.

But, sadly , she was simply shot in the head by some black, drug dealing piece of shit from the communidee. What kind of story is that? What the fuck are the BBC supposed to make of that?

Black thugs simply like killing each other and generally making every other cunts life a misery. Take this BLM bollocks for example. It’s all the fault of our endemically racist society and legacy of colonialism of course with no mention of them being unteachable savages obsessed with promiscuity, violence, money and vile fried chicken 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Black thugs simply like killing each other and generally making every other cunts life a misery. Take this BLM bollocks for example. It’s all the fault of our endemically racist society and legacy of colonialism of course with no mention of them being unteachable savages obsessed with promiscuity, violence, money and vile fried chicken 

Qualitah. I'm virtually giving this one of my Ratlikes.

7 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Black thugs kill any cunt regardless of race. That's why literally every African country given their independence descended into tribal savagery.  Montgomery warned against it but was deemed to be racist

20 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Good evening Judgiepoos :)