CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Masked up cunts in adverts

camberwell gypsy

Don't know whether anyone has noticed, but literally every fucking advert has some cunt gurning in a mask. So forget about using the TV as escapism because the media ain't gonna let you. Even Coronation Street has every fucker masked up. And with Corrie it's total virtue signalling because when a character enters the pub or shop they immediately rip the face nappy off which is going against protocol. So if that's not brainwashing bullshit I don't know what is. 

4 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Don't know whether anyone has noticed, but literally every fucking advert has some cunt gurning in a mask. So forget about using the TV as escapism because the media ain't gonna let you. Even Coronation Street has every fucker masked up. And with Corrie it's total virtue signalling because when a character enters the pub or shop they immediately rip the face nappy off which is going against protocol. So if that's not brainwashing bullshit I don't know what is. 

Cunts who have social media profile pictures of themselves wearing a mask... what a pack of 'look at me!', goody two shoes, virtue signalling fucking shitcunts. They need rounding up for slaughter alongside any white cunts found wearing BLM tee-shirts.

Before the believers chime in, I don't have a problem with people wearing them if they're happier doing so. But actively making sure everyone knows it, is a form of cuntitude on its own.

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Cunts who have social media profile pictures of themselves wearing a mask... what a pack of 'look at me!', goody two shoes, virtue signalling fucking shitcunts. They need rounding up for slaughter alongside any white cunts found wearing BLM tee-shirts.

Before the believers chime in, I don't have a problem with people wearing them if they're happier doing so. But actively making sure everyone knows it, is a form of cuntitude on its own.

I really believe that there are people who actually enjoy wearing them. I mean why would you walk around in fields or deserted areas with them still on? Even in cars on their own. Either that or they have been so fucking frightened that they believe covids gonna get them as soon as they take them off. To me they are the most odious things to have on your face. 

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You are missing the point Mrs Pikey. They are easing you into becoming a Peaceful woman ...... covering up your face so the dirty Jews won’t be tempted to bum rape you. It’s only a matter of time before every tart in Eastbenders and on the adverts will be dressed in the full letterbox gear. If you go out on the street you need to have some suntanned mini bombers hanging on to your skirts otherwise cunts like me might suspect you are carrying an IED. It’s a tough world these days but what the fuck you gonna do already? 🇮🇱

7 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I really believe that there are people who actually enjoy wearing them. I mean why would you walk around in fields or deserted areas with them still on? Even in cars on their own. Either that or they have been so fucking frightened that they believe covids gonna get them as soon as they take them off. To me they are the most odious things to have on your face. 

What about noses and gobs full of rotten teeth?

2 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

How's the hangover today Weasel? When work ramps up and you are closing multimillion pound deals again, do you think you might stop embarrassing yourself here and fuck off? What a plonker. Lol.

28 deliveries in 4 hours last night, Raaso, my bossman reckons it’s an area record. What do you make of that then?

39 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

28 deliveries in 4 hours last night, Raaso, my bossman reckons it’s an area record. What do you make of that then?

Not interested Weasel, one thing is certain and that is you are not delivering anything here. You seem to know everything and add your 10 pence worth to every subject discussed, yet you don't seem to know you are a laughing stock and yet you offer advice to members who have been here a lot younger than you. I hope you stick around, you are entertaining in a spastic sort  way and I can laugh at you and not feel bad. 

33 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Not interested Weasel, one thing is certain and that is you are not delivering anything here. You seem to know everything and add your 10 pence worth to every subject discussed, yet you don't seem to know you are a laughing stock and yet you offer advice to members who have been here a lot younger than you. I hope you stick around, you are entertaining in a spastic sort  way and I can laugh at you and not feel bad. 

What is this drivel? You’ve done it again ffs!

12 hours ago, judgetwi said:

You are missing the point Mrs Pikey. They are easing you into becoming a Peaceful woman ...... covering up your face so the dirty Jews won’t be tempted to bum rape you. It’s only a matter of time before every tart in Eastbenders and on the adverts will be dressed in the full letterbox gear. If you go out on the street you need to have some suntanned mini bombers hanging on to your skirts otherwise cunts like me might suspect you are carrying an IED. It’s a tough world these days but what the fuck you gonna do already? 🇮🇱

Noted 

2 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

What happened to the joke I posted here last night DC? Have the elves been busy again... never mind. I'll PM it to you. 

2 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

How about that Baku GP, Raas? Fucking love that track although I bet daddy Stroll is getting a bit hot under the collar now that has-been he hired to make his son look good is stealing the limelight.

Fish Face and Black Zoolander both tripping over their egos and finally letting some of the plebs get the attention.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

He certainly hasn't got an ego for ants, the attention seeking little fanny.

Oh I just wish I could see the little cunt's every move for the next few days. Impulsively buying hand-crafted silk shirts at £10,000 a pop to fill the hole in his psyche and crying frustrated tears into his ruffled sleeves as he petulantly snaps at his preening PR team.

You're getting old, Lewis... the reflexes are slowing down, and when they're gone, whatever will you have left? Your stillborn music career? Your dead-eyed celebrity "friends"? Your embarrassingly white mother, or your black father that you stabbed in the back at the first opportunity?

You're a sad little boy, Lewis. A sad little boy who can't even drive as fast as he used to anymore. After this all comes to an end, you'll be nothing. Tell the maid to go home early, Lewis. You know where she keeps the bleach. It'll be better to end it when you're still relevant...

Fuck me, that got dark. Went off on a bit of a tangent there.

2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Oh I just wish I could see the little cunt's every move for the next few days. Impulsively buying hand-crafted silk shirts at £10,000 a pop to fill the hole in his psyche and crying frustrated tears into his ruffled sleeves as he petulantly snaps at his preening PR team.

You're getting old, Lewis... the reflexes are slowing down, and when they're gone, whatever will you have left? Your stillborn music career? Your dead-eyed celebrity "friends"? Your embarrassingly white mother, or your black father that you stabbed in the back at the first opportunity?

You're a sad little boy, Lewis. A sad little boy who can't even drive as fast as he used to anymore. After this all comes to an end, you'll be nothing. Tell the maid to go home early, Lewis. You know where she keeps the bleach. It'll be better to end it when you're still relevant...

Fuck me, that got dark. Went off on a bit of a tangent there.

I'm sure the little fucker will be crying into his pillow full of £50 notes after reading that. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Roadkill said:

How about that Baku GP, Raas? Fucking love that track although I bet daddy Stroll is getting a bit hot under the collar now that has-been he hired to make his son look good is stealing the limelight.

Fish Face and Black Zoolander both tripping over their egos and finally letting some of thek plebs get the attention.

Baku never disappoints, always drama and extremely challenging. Glad to see Vettel back on the podium, fucking hell can you imagine a rear tyre deflating at over 200mph...no chance. Surprising mistake there from Hamilton, got too greedy and went for it, Verstappen was unlucky but it's great to have Red Bull challenging as the Mercedes dominance was getting boring.

I'm in two minds with regards to the Pirellis...they really shouldn't be failing at that speed and Red Bull said they had no warnings etc but the lack of reliability adds to the drama, especially as there there is no refueling etc anymore. 

Great race and the rest of the season is shaping up nicely. 

58 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Baku never disappoints, always drama and extremely challenging. Glad to see Vettel back on the podium, fucking hell can you imagine a rear tyre deflating at over 200mph...no chance. Surprising mistake there from Hamilton, got too greedy and went for it, Verstappen was unlucky but it's great to have Red Bull challenging as the Mercedes dominance was getting boring.

I'm in two minds with regards to the Pirellis...they really shouldn't be failing at that speed and Red Bull said they had no warnings etc but the lack of reliability adds to the drama, especially as there there is no refueling etc anymore. 

Great race and the rest of the season is shaping up nicely. 

I remember something similar happening to Vettel a few years ago - possibly at Spa - in regards to the tyres. Pirelli seem to be all for the spectacle with the fabricated wear and whatnot, but those things are going to kill someone one day if they keep ripping apart at high speeds.

I'm all for cars losing pace through the corners over time, but what's the point of all of this poofter shit like halos, wheel tethers, dropped noses and HANS devices if the wheels are going to blow up at speeds where they'll all amount to a fart in the wind if the car hits something solid or picks up another car going just as fast?

As for Hamilton, apparently he accidentally hit one of the switches for brake settings, but considering how heavily they were smoking at the restart I reckon they were cooked anyway. He could have just eased the car to the end safe in the knowledge that Max was out of it and any points were good points, but he decided to be a div and paid the price.

If Russel was in that second Merc you can guarantee they would have scraped some points out of the entire mess - Bottas is mediocre, and worse, demoralised with his impending doom - it would be more efficient for the team to do the decent thing and put him out of his misery at this point and Russel is wasted at Williams.

8 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I remember something similar happening to Vettel a few years ago - possibly at Spa - in regards to the tyres. Pirelli seem to be all for the spectacle with the fabricated wear and whatnot, but those things are going to kill someone one day if they keep ripping apart at high speeds.

I'm all for cars losing pace through the corners over time, but what's the point of all of this poofter shit like halos, wheel tethers, dropped noses and HANS devices if the wheels are going to blow up at speeds where they'll all amount to a fart in the wind if the car hits something solid or picks up another car going just as fast?

As for Hamilton, apparently he accidentally hit one of the switches for brake settings, but considering how heavily they were smoking at the restart I reckon they were cooked anyway. He could have just eased the car to the end safe in the knowledge that Max was out of it and any points were good points, but he decided to be a div and paid the price.

If Russel was in that second Merc you can guarantee they would have scraped some points out of the entire mess - Bottas is mediocre, and worse, demoralised with his impending doom - it would be more efficient for the team to do the decent thing and put him out of his misery at this point and Russel is wasted at Williams.

Bottas looks mentally defeated, perhaps Mercedes have told him has a certain amount of races left or something. He has dropped so many points and now Red Bull are challenging he needs to step up. I'm surprised Mercedes have stuck with him for so long but now the constructors championship is under threat I think Mercedes will bring Russell in, I think he has a lot of potential and could be the future of that team. Good to see my team McLaren steadily making progress and Norris has really stepped up.

21 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Pirelli seem to be all for the spectacle with the fabricated wear and whatnot, but those things are going to kill someone one day if they keep ripping apart at high speeds.

I think it was Vettel saying imagine that happened near the pit lane...fucking hell that would be a disaster. 

20 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Neil’s been wearing a mask for years when he’s out in the Rascal late at night working. Keeps him safe apparently. He even masks up his number plates too.

Just now, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Bottas looks mentally defeated, perhaps Mercedes have told him has a certain amount of races left or something. He has dropped so many points and now Red Bull are challenging he needs to step up. I'm surprised Mercedes have stuck with him for so long but now the constructors championship is under threat I think Mercedes will bring Russell in, I think he has a lot of potential and could be the future of that team. Good to see my team McLaren steadily making progress and Norris has really stepped up.

McLaren have capitalised perfectly on the situation in the mid field over the last couple of seasons with Ferrari and Aston Martin being less than ideal and Alpine's slow start, but they need to make sure they're staying ahead on their own merit and not just ending up where they are thanks to other people's fixable problems. Ricciardo needs a bit of a slap to wake him up, too - there's no excuse for his team mate having almost three times as many points as him when he's the more experienced driver that had both Vettel and Verstappen throwing wobblers at one time.

4 hours ago, Decimus said:

He certainly hasn't got an ego for ants, the attention seeking little fanny.

Shame there isn’t an Ulster Grand Prix. I know a few guys who’d love to ‘take the knee’ for Lewis. Both fucking knees.

2 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I think it was Vettel saying imagine that happened near the pit lane...fucking hell that would be a disaster. 

Indeed. Pirelli need to get their shit in order for next year - the cars are going to be bigger, heavier and slower, but that means more momentum at maximum speed and more chance of hitting something at a critical angle - with those fucking horrible hood rat rims the cars will be sporting it's also going to mean a complete redesign on the tyres and, if I'm honest, I think they're going to fuck them up royally.