CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Masked up cunts in adverts

camberwell gypsy

14 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

McLaren have capitalised perfectly on the situation in the mid field over the last couple of seasons with Ferrari and Aston Martin being less than ideal and Alpine's slow start, but they need to make sure they're staying ahead on their own merit and not just ending up where they are thanks to other people's fixable problems. Ricciardo needs a bit of a slap to wake him up, too - there's no excuse for his team mate having almost three times as many points as him when he's the more experienced driver that had both Vettel and Verstappen throwing wobblers at one time.

Yep Ricciardo should be doing much better considering his experience and talent. I think his time has passed and I can see a repeat of his last season at Red Bull with Max outshining him and Norris doing the same at McLaren. It's funny how drivers careers work out, some like Lewis make the right move at the right time and others like Alonso totally fuck it up.

16 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Indeed. Pirelli need to get their shit in order for next year - the cars are going to be bigger, heavier and slower, but that means more momentum at maximum speed and more chance of hitting something at a critical angle - with those fucking horrible hood rat rims the cars will be sporting it's also going to mean a complete redesign on the tyres and, if I'm honest, I think they're going to fuck them up royally.

Going to be interesting with the new regulations etc, I think Ferrari might come up with something special and it's about time they did. There are some very good young drivers around in F1 and I'm hoping the new regulations even things out a bit more and provide more wheel to wheel racing. F1 needs more Baku's as there was more excitement in today's race than the last ten Monaco's put together. 

What do think they could do to liven up Monaco? I get the fact it has to be on the calendar but they need to do something to liven it up, perhaps mid race get @Frank to stroll out on track doing his terrible dancing whilst the drivers try to avoid him at 150mph. I'm sure he would feel right at home strolling around Monaco in his shitty shoes.

12 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Yep Ricciardo should be doing much better considering his experience and talent. I think his time has passed and I can see a repeat of his last season at Red Bull with Max outshining him and Norris doing the same at McLaren. It's funny how drivers careers work out, some like Lewis make the right move at the right time and others like Alonso totally fuck it up.

The more I look back on Alonso's glory days, the lower I rate him. 2010 was his to take, but he couldn't even get past Vitally "ten seconds behind every fucking team mate I've ever had" Petrov to take it. He'll use every dirty trick in the book, blocking team mates in the pits, blackmailing his own team, having his team mates crash to force safety cars at the right time and throw tantrums for thirty laps straight before he just shuts the fuck up and gets on with it.

He's got (or at least had) the talent, but he'll whinge, moan and conspire before he uses it.

1 minute ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Going to be interesting with the new regulations etc, I think Ferrari might come up with something special and it's about time they did. There are some very good young drivers around in F1 and I'm hoping the new regulations even things out a bit more and provide more wheel to wheel racing. F1 needs more Baku's as there was more excitement in today's race than the last ten Monaco's put together. 

What do think they could do to liven up Monaco? I get the fact it has to be on the calendar but they need to do something to liven it up, perhaps mid race get @Frank to stroll out on track doing his terrible dancing whilst the drivers try to avoid him at 150mph. I'm sure he would feel right at home strolling around Monaco in his shitty shoes.

I don't even know how they're going to justify Monaco next year. The cars already struggle just to make it to the end and they're only getting bigger and more cumbersome. Might as well just broadcast the start, the pit stops and the end - fuck all will happen in between.

15 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I don't even know how they're going to justify Monaco next year. The cars already struggle just to make it to the end and they're only getting bigger and more cumbersome. Might as well just broadcast the start, the pit stops and the end - fuck all will happen in between.

They could go round on electric scooters wearing thongs and bras.

34 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

The more I look back on Alonso's glory days, the lower I rate him. 2010 was his to take, but he couldn't even get past Vitally "ten seconds behind every fucking team mate I've ever had" Petrov to take it. He'll use every dirty trick in the book, blocking team mates in the pits, blackmailing his own team, having his team mates crash to force safety cars at the right time and throw tantrums for thirty laps straight before he just shuts the fuck up and gets on with it.

He's got (or at least had) the talent, but he'll whinge, moan and conspire before he uses it.

Alonso is high maintenance and he is out of options, I remember his hissy fit calling the new Honda engine a GP2 engine over the radio...I was at Silverstone and the Honda sounded like a load of shit each time it passed but he acted like a right cunt.

29 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

They need to do something, I noticed the number of rich cunts watching on a balcony dwindled as the procession dragged on. They need to look at other tracks as well, too many boring races. How a track designer can design a track that makes overtaking difficult is confusing, the designers who are responsible need to be beaten to death with a steering wheel.

What bores me about F1 these days is the cars. Hybrid drive systems that are still predominantly internal combustion, with a token electric element just don’t do if for me. F1 should be an assault on the senses, and that means naturally-aspirated engines of at least 8 cylinders, with 10 or preferably 12. I want to hear the scream of a V12, and the fire-spitting exhaust pops as the driver goes down though the box. The carbon impact of the cars themselves, compared to that of the entourage of vehicles that transport the teams to each venue, is insignificant, so fuck the token eco-friendliness. There are some videos on YouTube of 90’s Ferrari’s that quite literally give me the fucking horn when I listen to the engines. Fire-breathing monsters. That’s what we need.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ape™️ said:

What bores me about F1 these days is the cars. Hybrid drive systems that are still predominantly internal combustion, with a token electric element just don’t do if for me. F1 should be an assault on the senses, and that means naturally-aspirated engines of at least 8 cylinders, with 10 or preferably 12. I want to hear the scream of a V12, and the fire-spitting exhaust pops as the driver goes down though the box. The carbon impact of the cars themselves, compared to that of the entourage of vehicles that transport the teams to each venue, is insignificant, so fuck the token eco-friendliness. There are some videos on YouTube of 90’s Ferrari’s that quite literally give me the fucking horn when I listen to the engines. Fire-breathing monsters. That’s what we need.

I agree those engines were amazing with the sound to match but sadly for F1 to survive it has had to adapt to please the green brigade. Fuck knows what the carbon footprint of one of the teams is let alone all of the others, and as you say the engine they decide to use doesn't make much difference overall. F1 has improved recently though compared to the 'save fuel' and 'lift and coast' bollocks from a while back.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

They could go round on electric scooters wearing thongs and bras.

CC hijacked by completely uneducated, unqualified, technically compromised wannabe mechanics. What an utter bunch of embarrassing twats that have no place here. Shithead bores…die.

7 hours ago, Roadkill said:

How about that Baku GP, Raas? Fucking love that track although I bet daddy Stroll is getting a bit hot under the collar now that has-been he hired to make his son look good is stealing the limelight.

Fish Face and Black Zoolander both tripping over their egos and finally letting some of the plebs get the attention.

Reported

2 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

Why not go all out? W16, supercharged engines - next year's cars will be easily big enough to fit them with a few tweaks to the aero shell. Old style KERS and a token electric motor going to each wheel - W16, AWD, supercharged hybrid - throw in some early 90's magic Williams suspension and fan powered ground effect teccy shit to hold it to the road and simplify the front wings down to two elements to reduce the effect of turbulent air - basically make the cunts open-wheeled Bugatti Veyrons. Fucking sorted.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Callng @Cuntybawsto this semi-literate’s latest shaming. Thick as pig-shit.

4 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

You gobshites wanna discuss technical aspects of F1 that you basically know fuck all about then do it via PMs you wankers. Top tip…look at the subject that started the post. RK…really?

The fuck rattled your cage? Piss off, you weird little fucking ankle biter before I shit your bed and tell your mam it was you.

6 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Callng @Cuntybawsto this semi-literate’s latest shaming. Thick as pig-shit.

Have you pulled a beer muscle?

Calm the fuck down. It's all very well you and OCR sharpening your teeth on each other's arse cheeks, but I'll tell you now, RK will put you in a box and do a shit in your lifeless mouth before he nails the lid down.

• Like 1

Just now, Roadkill said:

The fuck rattled your cage? Piss off, you weird little fucking ankle biter before I shit your bed and tell your mam it was you.

Sorry RK.  Before I go to bed, anychance you and your ladyboy peasant friend can explain to me the lift/drag/thrust co-efficient? Don’t worry, I’m just a McDonalds delivery driver that has had a hard night. I’ve deliberately removed weight from the discussion, because, as you know, these days it’s incidental. Have OCR and Ape interject at their leisure. I’m here all night. X

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Have you pulled a beer muscle?

Calm the fuck down. It's all very well you and OCR sharpening your teeth on each other's arse cheeks, but I'll tell you now, RK will put you in a box and do a shit in your lifeless mouth before he nails the lid down.

Let’s see…and fuck off.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Sorry RK.  Before I go to bed, anychance you and your ladyboy peasant friend can explain to me the lift/drag/thrust co-efficient? Don’t worry, I’m just a McDonalds delivery driver that has had a hard night. I’ve deliberately removed weight from the discussion, because, as you know, these days it’s incidental. Have OCR and Ape interject at their leisure. I’m here all night. X

Oh yes, I'm really roleplaying the engineering genius with my incredible technical terms like "magic Williams suspension" and "fan powered ground-effect teccy shit".

You've caught me hook line and sinker. Whatever shall I do to overcome my immense embarrassment?

Kindly, fuck off.

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

Out of respect, I’ll tell you this. My mother was an angel. I taught myself to play the saxophone, Baker Street intro…I perfected it. I remember perfecting and playing it to her on her 50th birthday. She cried, then said I was shit. For this reason only, I’’m glad she died painfully and ‘before’  her time? Guess what I played at the internment?

4 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Oh yes, I'm really roleplaying the engineering genius with my incredible technical terms like "magic Williams suspension" and "fan powered ground-effect teccy shit".

You've caught me hook line and sinker. Whatever shall I do to overcome my immense embarrassment?

Kindly, fuck off.

Surprisingly rattled.

6 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Kindly, fuck off.

‘No’ would suffice, Bonny-lad.

3 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Out of respect, I’ll tell you this. My mother was an angel. I taught myself to play the saxophone, Baker Street intro…I perfected it. I remember perfecting and playing it to her on her 50th birthday. She cried, then said I was shit. For this reason only, I’’m glad she died painfully and young.

2 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Surprisingly rattled.

Just now, Dyslexic cnut said:

‘No’ would suffice, Bonny-lad.

Are you OK? I'm genuinely asking here.

• Like 1