CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Masked up cunts in adverts

camberwell gypsy

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Not your fight…neb out.

If I decide it's my fight, then it's my fight. Watch your mouth you impudent little scally cunt. I've tried to like you, but it's hard work. Behind the scenes I've defended you, to the derision of my peers. 

But your inconsistency and blatant disrespect for your betters, combined with your ridiculously desperate need to fit in here, has led me to reconsider. As I said. Try me. I already have the next three posts drafted because I know how you're going to respond.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If I decide it's my fight, then it's my fight. Watch your mouth you impudent little scally cunt. I've tried to like you, but it's hard work. Behind the scenes I've defended you, to the derision of my peers. 

But your inconsistency and blatant disrespect for your betters, combined with your ridiculously desperate need to fit in here, has led me to reconsider. As I said. Try me. I already have the next three posts drafted because I know how you're going to respond.

Why you up so late Eric?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Eric being...erm..Eric. He’s a snarly cunt tonight.

I take it you aren't on the breakfast menu shift this morning, DC? I'd hate to see the state of the sausage and egg mcmuffins if you are, because you must have consumed a year's worth of hillbilly crack yesterday evening judging by your latest kamikaze assault.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

What bores me about F1 these days is the cars. Hybrid drive systems that are still predominantly internal combustion, with a token electric element just don’t do if for me. F1 should be an assault on the senses, and that means naturally-aspirated engines of at least 8 cylinders, with 10 or preferably 12. I want to hear the scream of a V12, and the fire-spitting exhaust pops as the driver goes down though the box. The carbon impact of the cars themselves, compared to that of the entourage of vehicles that transport the teams to each venue, is insignificant, so fuck the token eco-friendliness. There are some videos on YouTube of 90’s Ferrari’s that quite literally give me the fucking horn when I listen to the engines. Fire-breathing monsters. That’s what we need.

Noted. 

10 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Out of respect, I’ll tell you this. My mother was an angel. I taught myself to play the saxophone, Baker Street intro…I perfected it. I remember perfecting and playing it to her on her 50th birthday. She cried, then said I was shit. For this reason only, I’’m glad she died painfully and ‘before’  her time? Guess what I played at the internment?

Was it Kenny G’s ‘Songbird’?

13 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

What bores me about F1 these days is the cars. Hybrid drive systems that are still predominantly internal combustion, with a token electric element just don’t do if for me. F1 should be an assault on the senses, and that means naturally-aspirated engines of at least 8 cylinders, with 10 or preferably 12. I want to hear the scream of a V12, and the fire-spitting exhaust pops as the driver goes down though the box. The carbon impact of the cars themselves, compared to that of the entourage of vehicles that transport the teams to each venue, is insignificant, so fuck the token eco-friendliness. There are some videos on YouTube of 90’s Ferrari’s that quite literally give me the fucking horn when I listen to the engines. Fire-breathing monsters. That’s what we need.

Have you never heard four GEC G412AZs screaming?

8 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

What the fuck started this?

I'm off soon for Gatwick and sunnier climbs. 

Gyps, in the past it’s been fairly normal practice for me to suggest that your plane crashes and burns whenever you take to the skies. I regret that. Have a wonderful time. Bon voyage 💃🕺 

11 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Have you pulled a beer muscle?

Calm the fuck down. It's all very well you and OCR sharpening your teeth on each other's arse cheeks, but I'll tell you now, RK will put you in a box and do a shit in your lifeless mouth before he nails the lid down.

I would never do that... to a dead body.

18 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I was going to ask what the beaches were like, but I'm on one now, earphones in and listening to the best of Michael McDonald

The beaches are great, especially Ponta da Calheta at the the south-western tip of the island. There’s a few ship wrecks a couple hundred metres out if you’re into diving. My old mate Afonso does the best piri-piri in Vila Baleira if you fancy it. 

2 minutes ago, Frank said:

The beaches are great, especially Ponta da Calheta at the the south-western tip of the island. There’s a few ship wrecks a couple hundred metres out if you’re into diving. My old mate Afonso does the best piri-piri in Vila Baleira if you fancy it. 

I'm a  qualified diver so I'll deffo look into that. Thanks Frank 

3 minutes ago, Frank said:

Theres a few on the beach sunbathing, I kid you not, wearing masks. 

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Theres a few on the beach sunbathing, I kid you not, wearing masks. 

Can you imagine the Ape’s on holiday this summer? Whilst poor Mrs A sits alone on the beach, eyeing-up young cock in her ++oversized lattice all-in-one, Ape spends his entire days in full-face covid visor, getting the ‘fucking horn’, playing F1 arcade games on Bournemouth Pier. 

• Like 2