CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Masked up cunts in adverts

camberwell gypsy

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Can you imagine the Ape’s on holiday this summer? Whilst poor Mrs A sits alone on the beach, eyeing-up young cock in her ++oversized lattice all-in-one, Ape spends his entire days in full-face covid visor, getting the ‘fucking horn’, playing F1 arcade games on Bournemouth Pier. 

Which imaginary pair of shoes are you wearing today then? Idiot.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Appalling news late afternoon, red wine anaesthetic, liberally ‘applied,’

It wasn't that rumour doing the rounds about Gerrard possibly coming to Everton? If so I think you were entirely justified in your self-medication. I'd no doubt go rogue if I ever heard even the hint of a whisper that some ex-Ipswich scummer had his eyes on Carrow Road.

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It wasn't that rumour doing the rounds about Gerrard possibly coming to Everton? If so I think you were entirely justified in your self-medication. I'd no doubt go rogue if I ever heard even the hint of a whisper that some ex-Ipswich scummer had his eyes on Carrie Road.

Worse than that I’m afraid. Have you seen the pictures of the DJ-puncher in his Everton kit as a kid? Ben Godfrey btw…best player at the club now…

2 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Worse than that I’m afraid. Have you seen the pictures of the DJ-puncher in his Everton kit as a kid? Ben Godfrey btw…best player at the club now…

Godders is a good lad, I'm glad he's doing well. At least he went to a decent club, I've got no quarrel with players leaving us to further their careers, so I'm fucking appalled at Buendia's decision to go to Villa.

Would you have Moyes back if you could tempt him?

Just now, Decimus said:

Godders is a good lad, I'm glad he's doing well. At least he went to a decent club, I've got no quarrel with players leaving us to further their careers, so I'm fucking appalled at Buendia's decision to go to Villa.

Would you have Moyes back if you could tempt him?

No to Moyes, if Kendall could flop 2nd time around he definitely would. Very surprised at Buendia’s move, will you hold onto Aarons now?

30 minutes ago, Frank said:

Today it's the informal semi double-monk from Lobb in Blue Atlantic.. circa 2008. Cotton/linen mix navy waffle pantalons by Issey Miyake.

https://ibb.co/rm7FnhZ

Those trotters don’t t look right to me 

Symptoms of Poor Circulation in Feet
  • Swelling.
  • Blue or purple colored feet.
  • Development of varicose veins.
  • Discoloration.

get yourself checked out Frank, with any luck it’s nothing trivial. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

"semi double monk"?

Who makes this shit up? And put some socks on you filthy, toe-jam accumulating ponce.

He's confused, bless him. More likely to have meant an informal blue semi lob on, which last worked properly in 2008, due to a monk doubled over a table. 

13 minutes ago, Goober said:

He's confused, bless him. More likely to have meant an informal blue semi lob on, which last worked properly in 2008, due to a monk doubled over a table. 

Doc, without fail.. you miss the mark every time. Not a single humorous bone in your body. I really mean that and I think the majority here feel the same. Try again. 

47 minutes ago, Frank said:

Today it's the informal semi double-monk from Lobb in Blue Atlantic.. circa 2008. Cotton/linen mix navy waffle pantalons by Issey Miyake.

https://ibb.co/rm7FnhZ

Frank, unless you're cosplaying as either Little Lord Fauntleroy or Long John Silver, you can shove your shoes buckle first up your stupid fucking arse.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ape™️ said:

That is the gayest fucking shoe I’ve ever seen. Do you actually go out in public looking like that?

They are a little dandy.. I’ll give you that. But fuck me, Ape, they ain’t half comfy. Naturally I have olive skin and get away with this look. In London, both women and the majority of men want to suck my dick. Do you know what I mean? 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Frank said:

They are a little dandy.. I’ll give you that. But fuck me, Ape, they ain’t half comfy. Naturally I have olive skin and get away with this look. In London, both women and the majority of men want to suck my dick. Do you know what I mean? 

It’s clear for all to see that DC’s desperate to suck your dick.

• Like 1