CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Masked up cunts in adverts

camberwell gypsy

41 minutes ago, Frank said:

They are a little dandy.. I’ll give you that. But fuck me, Ape, they ain’t half comfy. Naturally I have olive skin and get away with this look. In London, both women and the majority of men want to suck my dick. Do you know what I mean? 

Pieces of eight! Pieces of eight!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ9IEX4sAPLISdacJCh6Ia

6 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Getting your cock sucked by a drunkard is a talent?

I polish up fairly well, RK. However, when a fellow goes down on my member and is confronted with a mass of silver/grey pubic hair and a roll of fat, I prefer them to be intoxicated.  

1 minute ago, Frank said:

I polish up well, RK. However, when a fellow goes down on my member and is confronted with a mass of silver/grey pubic hair and a roll of fat, I prefer them to be intoxicated.  

Sound reasoning. Just remember to write him a City&Guilds certificate when you're done with him. That mysterious CV needs as much padding as it can get.

7 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Other than they are owned by Hermes, not really. They’ll do for lobotomy-boy, however.

J. Lobb Limited is the independent bespoke cordwainer in St James since 1723. They sold the name to Hermes in the 80's who make an inferior made-to-measure shoe similar to Church's. Apart from their Paris shop, they are not permitted to offer bespoke anywhere else. I'm telling you this because I know you'll appreciate it. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Frank said:

J.Lobb Limited is the bespoke cordwainer in St James since 1723. They sold the name to Hermes in the 80's who make an inferior made-to-measure shoe similar to Church's. I'm telling you this because I know you'll appreciate it. 

I don’t think anyone gives a fuck. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Frank said:

Today it's the informal semi double-monk from Lobb in Blue Atlantic.. circa 2008. Cotton/linen mix navy waffle pantalons by Issey Miyake.

https://ibb.co/rm7FnhZ

You said these were bespoke, each a unique pair to suit individual customers. Is the leather flap between the buckles specifically designed for quickly slipping in another man's number in the absence of a phone?

2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You don't mean that Stubs. Me and you have shared some happy memories. I can't fucking think of any but I'm sure we have  

@Wolfies attempts to woo you with half a bottle of Lambrusco, a big a chips and 20 bensons was a highlight 

This was all dependent on you having a thorough whole body shave however 

21 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Why not go all out? W16, supercharged engines - next year's cars will be easily big enough to fit them with a few tweaks to the aero shell. Old style KERS and a token electric motor going to each wheel - W16, AWD, supercharged hybrid - throw in some early 90's magic Williams suspension and fan powered ground effect teccy shit to hold it to the road and simplify the front wings down to two elements to reduce the effect of turbulent air - basically make the cunts open-wheeled Bugatti Veyrons. Fucking sorted.

I got cajoled into paying out a substantial amount of money when my daughter was not long born for a McClaren buggy. Fucking thing was disappointingly slow, like my then wife funnily enough.