CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Masked up cunts in adverts

camberwell gypsy

1 minute ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I have never gone on to peckers facebook profile which suggest that perhaps you have. Fuck off.

Why would he say you have then? I've got no reason to disbelieve him and more than one to think you're bullshitting again.

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

I might agree with you were it anyone else, but this is Pen we're talking about.

It has flooded the site in its various forms with shit for well over a decade, and in its own way is one of the biggest trolls on here. Let's not forget how it constantly threatens to doxx @Stubby Pecker going as far to invading his FB profile and making snide references to his children.

In this case I think it's live by the sword, die by the sword, I certainly don't feel any sympathy for it.

Pen doesn’t so much live by the sword, as live with the sword. A pork sword that dangles between “her” legs.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Thick as mud. Still.

Weasel, what word would you use to describe a lying, deluded, shit stirring, desperate, bitter, treacherous, utter fucking wanker then? 

You're obviously very intelligent however I  can't help but wonder...What kind of thick cunt sends a total stranger, on a website of this nature his CV?

Answer the question or better still wait until later when you're pissed and the drugs have kicked in, you'll be able to embarrass yourself...again.

What a plonker. Lol.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Genuinely no idea. But it knows his real name, I'm guessing that's been pieced together based on things he's said about his occupation, where he lives, general age etc. I'm sure he'll be along at some point today to explain how. 

That would hardly bee doxxing if it were true. If you cast your mind back to circa 2018 you were fascinated with Stubby's papers and were deeply  involved in the Tim and pony tailed tree hugger thing. I am not sure what your agenda is here.

10 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Weasel, what word would you use to describe a lying, deluded, shit stirring, desperate, bitter, treacherous, utter fucking wanker then? 

You're obviously very intelligent however I  can't help but wonder...What kind of thick cunt sends a total stranger, on a website of this nature his CV?

Answer the question or better still wait until later when you're pissed and the drugs have kicked in, you'll be able to embarrass yourself...again.

What a plonker. Lol.

I see that English is not your first language. Fair enough.

19 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

What a plonker. Lol.

I believe that someone else similar to you (in that he has a fixation with the thought of women with a cock and balls) actually sent his CV to the same person back in 2018.

23 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

That would hardly bee doxxing if it were true. If you cast your mind back to circa 2018 you were fascinated with Stubby's papers and were deeply  involved in the Tim and pony tailed tree hugger thing. I am not sure what your agenda is here.

Of course I was, I would with anyone claiming that they had PMd a series of scientific papers to Roops, what of it? It was a stupid fucking thing to say and do and I'm sure he'd agree if he wasn't just taking the piss all along, which I strongly suspect he was.

As for the Tim ponytail thing, it clearly wasn't Stubby and if I believed it was I wouldn't have carried on with it. He knows you know who he is, and you've not made a secret of it to anyone else either. The difference between you and I is that you've actively tried to drop hints about his real identity on a website full of fucking nutters, even after he asked you to stop.

• Like 1

Just now, Decimus said:

Of course I was, I would with anyone claiming that they had PMd a series of scientific papers to Roops, what of it? It was a stupid fucking thing to say and do and I'm sure he'd agree if he wasn't just taking the piss all along, which I strongly suspect he was.

As for the Tim ponytail thing, it clearly wasn't Stubby and if I believed it was I wouldn't have carried on with it. He knows you know who he is, and you've not made a secret of it to anyone else either. The difference between you and I is that you've actively tried to drop hints about his real identity on a website full of fucking nutters, even after he asked you to stop.

You would have carried on regardless, One thing to do not display here is any evidence of restraint which suggests that whatever job you have it is likely to be very menial with little of no responsibility. For some reason best known to yourself you are trying to backtrack, perhaps your lack of restraint has led you to do something that you now regret?. Stubby has made accusations re facebook but has declined to back up those accusations. Even if I knew for certain who he actually was I would not dare to reveal what I knew simply because things have a habit of backfiring especially on places such as facebook. As you say to do such a thing is very dangerous on a site of nutters none of whom are likely to be who what they are pretending to be.

Oh and let's not forget about lying that its sister died of cancer and then being caught out. Not in a Frank "I'm dying of cancer" way, but to genuinely try and elicit some sympathy. That's probably the worst thing it has done considering everyone on here has lost someone to that cunt of a disease. 

I don't actually think anyone from my family has ever died of cancer, at least not in living memory - a few of us do have a tendency to drop dead from brain clots without any warning and naturally, being Northern, some of the oldies have taken themselves out by falling over when they're pissed - that one's tied 2/2 with having a brain fart and drowning in the bath for the family tradition - at least in my records so far.

We also have some of the classics like simple old age and car accidents, and that one uncle of mine who caught this new fangled Chinky-flu shit, but no cancer. Not saying this as any sort of argument to diminish your claim - just hoping I get to make it to 95 and don't have to deal with the birthday party hangover the morning after. Fingers crossed.

• Like 1

To be fair, you doxxed him as well, when you posted the front cover of his report:

'Water is inportint'

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

There is something very seriously wrong with you. What is this fixation you have with women having a cock and balls? Do you actually have a life or are you locked away in some little bedsit or perhaps tagged having been placed under restriction because you have committed a criminal offence?

What’s got your jockstrap in a tangle? Calm down.

2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

I don't actually think anyone from my family has ever died of cancer, at least not in living memory - a few of us do have a tendency to drop dead from brain clots without any warning and naturally, being Northern, some of the oldies have taken themselves out by falling over when they're pissed - that one's tied 2/2 with having a brain fart and drowning in the bath for the family tradition - at least in my records so far.

We also have some of the classics like simple old age and car accidents, and that one uncle of mine who caught this new fangled Chinky-flu shit, but no cancer. Not saying this as any sort of argument to diminish your claim - just hoping I get to make it to 95 and don't have to deal with the birthday party hangover the morning after. Fingers crossed.

It was two sisters who died of cancer in the same year of of a brain tumour in April 2014 and my youngest sister of pancreatic cancer in November 2014. Just to complete the hat trick my oldest brother died in June 2014 .. muttering of "cancer" but he was 83.

5 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

It was around the time that Proper grassed Stubby by accusing him of trying micromanage the site.

I'm not gonna stir the pot, but at around the same time Decs was PM'ing me some bollocks about Stubby's identity. The man's a fucking liability.  

Stubby is probably one of the very few members that I would genuinely like to kick in. 

7 minutes ago, Frank said:

I'm not gonna stir the pot, but at around the same time Decs was PM'ing me some bollocks about Stubby's identity. The man's a fucking liability.  

Stubby is probably one of the very few members that I would genuinely like to kick in. 

I would like to send him a modified jack in the box where instead of Jack a cock and a pair of balls shoot out.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Frank said:

This is about as believable as Pen and its legion of dead sisters.

• Like 1