CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Masked up cunts in adverts

camberwell gypsy

12 minutes ago, Frank said:

I'm not gonna stir the pot, but at around the same time Decs was PM'ing me some bollocks about Stubby's identity. The man's a fucking liability.  

Stubby is probably one of the very few members that I would genuinely like to kick in. 

I assume you wouldn’t be wearing your twinkle toes faggot footwear during your attempt to “kick in” Stubbers?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

I assume you wouldn’t be wearing your twinkle toes faggot footwear during your attempt to “kick in” Stubbers?

Freak'n'faggot are getting the band back together again judging by this latest outpouring of fucking drivel. 

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

This is about as believable as Pen and its legion of dead sisters.

You full well know that the matter of my sisters is true, you are of course sad and insecure little man. Do not forget that you went squealing to Mrs R when I gave judge some well derseved likes that helped put him on the leader board .. what a poisonous little toad you are.

Just now, Dawn Chorus said:

You full well know that the matter of my sisters is true, you are of course sad and insecure little man. Do not forget that you went squealing to Mrs R when I gave judge some well derseved likes that helped put him on the leader board .. what a poisonous little toad you are.

You were caught out lying through your teeth, shall we go back and revisit it? I certainly won't ever forget you making yourself look like a complete fucking moron when you tried to PM Gyppo about it but somehow ended up posting on her profile instead.

7 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I think that sums him up perfectly... poison. And I know for a fact that he's considerably older than what he portrays. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You were caught out lying through your teeth, shall we go back and revisit it? I certainly won't ever forget you making yourself look like a complete fucking moron when you tried to PM Gyppo about it but somehow ended up posting on her profile instead.

Give it a rest you fucking stupid little cunt. I've allowed you to freely post pretty much whatever you like over the years. You make me laugh. Drop this shit or pay the price.

1 minute ago, Dawn Chorus said:

It was actually 2014 and I posted about it in 2014. When was your retirement party?

I believe you. I know that if any of my close relatives died I would no doubt be forgiven for getting the date wrong by a tiny margin of two years.

You make me fucking sick.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

The problem for you is that I am telling the truth about my sisters and my brother it was 2014 .. I presume that you have never made a typo?

1 minute ago, Dawn Chorus said:

You are taking it too far .. time you backed off.

Wind your neck in then and stick to making asinine and nonsensical comments with frivolous abandon. 

I can tolerate you when you're commenting about cameras, trains, Devon, Sandbach and various others inoffensive shit, I generally leave you alone to do your own thing. It's when you get overly excited and decide to play the Renfield to Frank's Cunt Dracula that you need putting back in your box. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Wind your neck in then and stick to making asinine and nonsensical comments with frivolous abandon. 

I can tolerate you when you're commenting about cameras, trains, Devon, Sandbach and various others inoffensive shit, I generally leave you alone to do your own thing. It's when you get overly excited and decide to play the Renfield to Frank's Cunt Dracula that you need putting back in your box. 

You wind your neck in first.

@Frank you scrawny old poof, I could kill you with one left hook and you know it. Saying that, so could geriatric flid with T. rex stumps

lol 

fuck off

@Dawn Chorusyou utterly disgust me with you consistent horrid lies. If you even think of involving my kids with your pathetic doxing again you’ll be fucking sorry. Why can’t you just play the game like everybody else without having to stoop to such nasty levels? If you can’t hack the piss taking from other blokes, fuck off out of it.

• Like 3

Just now, Stubby Pecker said:

@Frank you scrawny old poof, I could kill you with one left hook and you know it. Saying that, so could geriatric flid with T. rex stumps

lol 

fuck off

@Dawn Chorusyou utterly disgust me with you consistent horrid lies. If you even think of involving my kids with your pathetic doxing again you’ll be fucking sorry. Why can’t you just play the game like everybody else without having to stoop to such nasty levels? If you can’t hack the piss taking from other blokes, fuck off out of it.

I have never involved your kids with any doxxing. You are either a liar (most likely ) or someone else has doxxed you . You have consistently failed to offer any proof. Time for you to wind your neck in.