CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Masked up cunts in adverts

camberwell gypsy

8 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Weasel, what word would you use to describe a lying, deluded, shit stirring, desperate, bitter, treacherous, utter fucking wanker then? 

You're obviously very intelligent however I  can't help but wonder...What kind of thick cunt sends a total stranger, on a website of this nature his CV?

Answer the question or better still wait until later when you're pissed and the drugs have kicked in, you'll be able to embarrass yourself...again.

What a plonker. Lol.

Wonder what time he’ll smoke his first pipe and start on the vodka tonight? 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I have never involved your kids with any doxxing. You are either a liar (most likely ) or someone else has doxxed you . You have consistently failed to offer any proof. Time for you to wind your neck in.

Super rattled. I can feel your immense testicles smashing together with rage from here. Sad cunt

5 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Super rattled. I can feel your immense testicles smashing together with rage from here. Sad cunt

I can imagine your clip on knockers smashing together, you sad bloke pretending to be female.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Wind your neck in then and stick to making asinine and nonsensical comments with frivolous abandon. 

I can tolerate you when you're commenting about cameras, trains, Devon, Sandbach and various others inoffensive shit, I generally leave you alone to do your own thing. It's when you get overly excited and decide to play the Renfield to Frank's Cunt Dracula that you need putting back in your box. 

that avatar Deco..

talk about stereotypes!

Just now, King Billy said:

OK. Sony used to be quite good. Sanyo although quite similarly named were a much inferior brand. Amstrad were absolute fucking shite, as were Murphy, Decca and..........

Now this is a fuck up, you've managed to somehow quote me saying something Ratty said, whilst also replying to a comment about VCR's from Frank on a completely different nom.

Honestly, I'm more impressed than anything else.

1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

Now this is a fuck up, you've managed to somehow quote me saying something Ratty said, whilst also replying to a comment about VCR's from Frank on a completely different nom.

Honestly, I'm more impressed than anything else.

I noticed that as soon I posted it and went back and checked to make sure I wasn’t off my head. As you know I don’t believe in any weird shit but Bill Gates is behind this imo.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Decimus said:

Of course I was, I would with anyone claiming that they had PMd a series of scientific papers to Roops, what of it? It was a stupid fucking thing to say and do and I'm sure he'd agree if he wasn't just taking the piss all along, which I strongly suspect he was.

As for the Tim ponytail thing, it clearly wasn't Stubby and if I believed it was I wouldn't have carried on with it. He knows you know who he is, and you've not made a secret of it to anyone else either. The difference between you and I is that you've actively tried to drop hints about his real identity on a website full of fucking nutters, even after he asked you to stop.

FTR, Stubbs has never sent me any scientific papers via PM. That said, I have read some (co-authored) papers by him. Oh, and his name is not "Tim".

• 1 month later...
On 08/06/2021 at 19:15, Frank said:

I'm not gonna stir the pot, but at around the same time Decs was PM'ing me some bollocks about Stubby's identity. The man's a fucking liability.  

Stubby is probably one of the very few members that I would genuinely like to kick in. 

I have been trying to find the nominations that were active around that time. Was it 2018? .. Decs was into it in a big way and really stirring things up and PM'ing almost everyone about it.

2 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I have been trying to find the nominations that were active around that time. Was it 2018? .. Decs was into it in a big way and really stirring things up and PM'ing almost everyone about it.

If there’s ever been a bigger shit-stirring piece of shit than me, it’s that righteous wanker Decimus. 

• Like 1