Jump to content
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Masked up cunts in adverts


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Dawn Chorus said:

You are free to PM me to tell me who I "really" are .. don't let fear or modesty get in your way.

If it wasn't such a total cliché, it would be tempting to inquire, "Rattled?"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Decimus said:

High praise indeed.

Remember to keep looking over your shoulder when you're marching through Norwich this Saturday wearing your suedette chaps and a target on your arsehole as I'll be looking out for you with the scooter batteries fully charged and set to 12 mph mode to run over your bullshitting corpse.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

You are free to PM me to tell me who I "really" are .. don't let fear or modesty get in your way.

Never mind all that shit, let's talk about the sheer fucking arrogance of your LinkedIn profile.

Apart from being born wrong and stamping train tickets for 90 years, what on Earth do you think qualifies you to mediate in employee/employer disputes? I don't know any organisation that would ever let some mad old fucking tranny stick its fucking beak into hyper-sensitive HR and personnel issues.

Deluded fucking freak.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Never mind all that shit, let's talk about the sheer fucking arrogance of your LinkedIn profile.

Apart from being born wrong and stamping train tickets for 90 years, what on Earth do you think qualifies you to mediate in employee/employer disputes? I don't know any organisation that would ever let some mad old fucking tranny stick its fucking beak into hyper-sensitive HR and personnel issues.

Deluded fucking freak.

Are you pulling my leg? That surely can’t be Pen’s LinkedIn page. @Dawn Chorus what’s the idiot up to? 
 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Frank said:

Are you pulling my leg? That surely can’t be Pen’s LinkedIn page. @Dawn Chorus what’s the idiot up to? 

Keep up, there are FOUR LinkedIn pages. Pen is nothing if not a master (mistress?) of multi-tasking.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

Keep up, there are FOUR LinkedIn pages. 

Actually, make that five. I've just found the "Auntie Pen" dominatrix page for adult babies whose breast feeding predilections tend toward the droopy and wrinkly.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, Frank said:

Are you pulling my leg? That surely can’t be Pen’s LinkedIn page. @Dawn Chorus what’s the idiot up to? 
 

 

I've seen several members LinkedIn profiles, including yours.

Whilst Quincy's tops the list due to him being the most physically repulsive, owl-eyed fucking cunt I've ever seen, Pen's is right up there in terms of hubris and outrageously misplaced self-confidence.

Get fucked.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

My thoughts tend tpwards bored housewife or serial loser. As said I do not have a linked in profile.

Sunday storm in a teacup, Pen. It certainly doesn’t seem anything like you. Whoever it might be, I’d certainly give it an eyeball. Fascinating. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...