CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Hissy Fit ..

colonelkurtz

20 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Late 70s punk and post punk was the best IMO. Early 80s promised good stuff but apart from a very few decent bands, it petered out. Then it really got shit when  Stock, Aitken and Whatacunt began clogging the charts up with shit. 

Pete Burns was a cunt 

That freak cunt used to live around the corner from me, I bumped into him and his boyfriend once whilst I was pissed. I'd get you his autograph but I think he's dead.

16 hours ago, Neil said:

My least favourite type of music next to jazz. Him,O'Neal et al is like someone shitting in your ears. Don't even mention Abba and the like.

Neil you tuneless fucking simpleton. What about Stevie Wonder's 1980 album 'Hotter than July'? One of the best albums of all time. What have you got to say for yourself?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Frank said:

Neil you tuneless fucking simpleton. What about Stevie Wonder's 1980 album 'Hotter than July'? One of the best albums of all time. What have you got to say for yourself?

Slow down you fucking idiot. We're in the middle of a heat wave and you're wasting the day on here shooting the shit with simpletons.

Go outside.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Slow down you fucking idiot. We're in the middle of a heat wave and you're wasting the day on here shooting the shit with simpletons.

Go outside.

Tetchy cunt, heat getting to you?

33 minutes ago, Frank said:

Not my bag, the 2nd best thing Ponce ever did was from 3.30 in this. Pretentious little prick but he had some talent. The best thing he did?  Die.

6 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

That freak cunt used to live around the corner from me, I bumped into him and his boyfriend once whilst I was pissed. I'd get you his autograph but I think he's dead.

He’s dead alright. He’s from Port Sunlight and followed Liverpool FC…says it all really.

17 hours ago, Frank said:

Neil! 

What about Prince's 'Purple Rain', released in '84? I don't know anyone who doesn't love that album. Or Steely Dan's 'Aja'?

Look, Franklyn, you claim you know a bit about music but, Steely Dan's Aja was released in 1977, it is NOT an 80's album, unless you were so fuckin' slow on the uptake that's when you first heard it, in which case, get with the fuckin' programme, you dreary poser.

17 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Remember that awards ceremony where the little twat walked up to accept his award surrounded by a load of gorillas. That persuaded me he was a fucking prick. 

Short-arse he may have been, but the cunt was a proper fuckin' musician, and here's the evidence...

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Frank said:

Neil! 

What about Prince's 'Purple Rain', released in '84? I don't know anyone who doesn't love that album. Or Steely Dan's 'Aja'?

Purple Rain was brilliant, but not Prince's best work of the 80's. Sign o' the Times was a masterpiece. 

21 minutes ago, Joker said:

Short-arse he may have been, but the cunt was a proper fuckin' musician, and here's the evidence...

It’s an astounding solo. If anyone hasn’t seen his 2007 Super Bowl half time show, finishing with Purple Rain in a Miami thunderstorm, I’d highly recommend that too. Different class.

26 minutes ago, Joker said:

Look, Franklyn, you claim you know a bit about music but, Steely Dan's Aja was released in 1977, it is NOT an 80's album, unless you were so fuckin' slow on the uptake that's when you first heard it, in which case, get with the fuckin' programme, you dreary poser.

Fucking hell, Turner and Hooch, this is a first for me, I actually agree with you.

Frank has always tried to cultivate a too cool for school persona on here, it's about time that his desperate attempts at displaying an encyclopaedic knowledge of music was exposed as total bollocks.

A few obscure YouTube videos and one or two photos of him sitting alone in Ronnie Scott's does not a maestro make.

What a fucking cunt.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Neil said:

Not my bag, the 2nd best thing Ponce ever did was from 3.30 in this. Pretentious little prick but he had some talent. The best thing he did?  Die.

Neil. Neil.. orange peel, I think you’re being a little facetious. The man had an extraordinary talent. All I’m asking is for you to retract your statement that ‘the eighties was a decade of totally shit music’. If you don’t, I’ll embarrass you with hit after hit after fucking hit. 

48 minutes ago, Joker said:

You’re not a snooker fan.. clearly. 

Just now, Frank said:

All I’m asking is for you to retract your statement that ‘the eighties was a decade of totally shit music’. If you don’t, I’ll embarrass you with hit after hit after fucking hit. 

From the 60s, 70s and 90s, no doubt.

Idiot.

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

From the 60s, 70s and 90s, no doubt.

Idiot.

I’m too sharp for the fucking lot of you. I’ve selfishly entertained over the past couple of days, and I know for certain that you’ve enjoyed my company as much as the rest of the board. If you were honest with yourself, I’d be topping the leaderboard by now. 

50 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Fucking hell, Turner and Hooch, this is a first for me, I actually agree with you.

Frank has always tried to cultivate a too cool for school persona on here, it's about time that his desperate attempts at displaying an encyclopaedic knowledge of music was exposed as total bollocks.

A few obscure YouTube videos and one or two photos of him sitting alone in Ronnie Scott's does not a maestro make.

What a fucking cunt.

You should listen to the notes you can't hear...

37 minutes ago, Frank said:

I’m too sharp for the fucking lot of you. I’ve selfishly entertained over the past couple of days, and I know for certain that you’ve enjoyed my company as much as the rest of the board. If you were honest with yourself, I’d be topping the leaderboard by now. 

Idiot.

45 minutes ago, Frank said:

If you could push a button and kill me, would you?

28 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If you could push a button and kill me, would you?

I probably could push a button, but I don't think I would. The loss of the whole South East is more collateral damage than I'm comfortable with.

tenor.gif?itemid=5582177