CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Hissy Fit ..

colonelkurtz

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Lilac whine. And no, I hadn't. Suspicious cunt.

You misunderstand me, I was merely parrying your own piece of Elkie Brooks related trivia with an even more obscure Richard Digance piece of my own. That parody version also pays a prescient homage to Frank, with the line, "But he's only nine-stone-six, and his legs are like matchsticks".

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Neil said:

If you put on any UB40 or Level 42 I'm going to visit you in the night and ear fuck your skull

I think you'll find an eye fuck would be less rough on Little Neil. Slightly more lubrication, innit?

Just now, Cuntybaws said:

I think you'll find an eye fuck would be less rough on Little Neil. Slightly more lubrication, innit?

True but If I fuck his eardrums he can't listen to fucking shit music anymore 

5 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

You misunderstand me, I was merely parrying your own piece of Elkie Brooks related trivia with an even more obscure Richard Digance piece of my own. That parody version also pays a prescient homage to Frank, with the line, "But he's only nine-stone-six, and his legs are like matchsticks".

Apologies. I thought you meant I was disingenuously feigning ignorance. 

I had a VHS copy of Richard Digance and Jim Davidson doing a show for the falklands troops in 1982. When comedy was still allowed to be funny.

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Ta. I've never seen or heard them before. It was just one of those bits of trivia I remembered.

Is that bug-eyed cunt with the guitar Steve Hillage?

No, it isn’t. Hillage is a fucking legend - some of my most memorable psychedelic experiences occurred whilst listening to Rainbow Dome Musick and Studio Herald, amongst others.

1 minute ago, Ape™️ said:

No, it isn’t. Hillage is a fucking legend - some of my most memorable psychedelic experiences occurred whilst listening to Rainbow Dome Musick and Studio Herald, amongst others.

I just looked it up. The guitarist in the video is Pete Gage. He does look like Hillage though, or am I going mental?

1 hour ago, Neil said:

Shite

Come off it, Neil.. you know where I'm coming from. You're not that fucking heartless. The major to the minor.. surely some of these wonderful songs touch you in some way or another. Are you being deliberately facetious?

10 minutes ago, Frank said:

Come off it, Neil.. you know where I'm coming from. You're not that fucking heartless. The major to the minor.. surely some of these wonderful songs touch you in some way or another. Are you being deliberately facetious?

No, You genuinely haven't put one song on here where I've thought "zzI remember that, good tune" . When I can be fucked ill go through my collection to see what I actually bought in the 80's. It certainly wasn't any of the tuneless dirge you've put up yet.

1 hour ago, Neil said:

True but If I fuck his eardrums he can't listen to fucking shit music anymore 

We're about the same age. When the Eurythmics released this in '86, didn't you feel just great whenever they played it on the radio? Stevie Wonder on the Harmonica.

Guest Weary&Disgusted

Magazine released Song from under the floorboards in 1980, so as far as I am concerned that redeems the eighties and all the dross from that decade is forgiven.  

10 minutes ago, Neil said:

No, You genuinely haven't put one song on here where I've thought "zzI remember that, good tune" . When I can be fucked ill go through my collection to see what I actually bought in the 80's. It certainly wasn't any of the tuneless dirge you've put up yet.

Thank god I'm me. Fuck you, Neil.. you soulless imbecile.

11 minutes ago, Frank said:

We're about the same age. When the Eurythmics released this in '86, didn't you feel just great whenever they played it on the radio? Stevie Wonder on the Harmonica.

Tourists 1 - 0 Eurythmics