CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Hissy Fit ..

colonelkurtz

Guest Weary&Disgusted
On 16/06/2021 at 21:37, Neil said:

Was that recorded on an empty biscuit tin and child's toy? Crap

Neil, what about this one ?  Fair to say the tune sticks in your mind

23 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Call me a Philistine but I prefer the Stranglers' version myself too. Just a shame they didn't cover "Unsquare Dance", I'd have loved to have seen Jean-Jacques Burnel attempting that 7/4 time signature.

I never got why the fuck they were singing about Gordon Brown? 

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Starting to soften a little, Neil? Pig.

As soon as someone puts something on thats half decent you go and put shit like this on, I came round a bit with your Christopher Cross but I still think this cover is better(and from the 90's) try it, you never know you might like it. Oink!

12 hours ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Neil, what about this one ?  Fair to say the tune sticks in your mind

The blonde in the video is Louise Court who is/was editor in chief of Cosmopolitan magazine. I saw her in London years ago and told her I'd seen her in the video. She told me to fuck off. Obviously didn't need any pegs. 

18 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The blonde in the video is Louise Court who is/was editor in chief of Cosmopolitan magazine. I saw her in London years ago and told her I'd seen her in the video. She told me to fuck off. Obviously didn't need any pegs. 

What about lucky white heather (is there a lucky black heather?)?

14 hours ago, King Billy said:

I never got why the fuck they were singing about Gordon Brown? 

My son-in-law is a nice lad and a pro-rugby league player, very clean living. He’s also as thick as pigshit. He had the lyrics to ‘Golden Brown’ tattooed on his back. He was gutted when I gleefully explained to him that it was a reference to heroin.

2 hours ago, Neil said:

As soon as someone puts something on thats half decent you go and put shit like this on, I came round a bit with your Christopher Cross but I still think this cover is better(and from the 90's) try it, you never know you might like it. Oink!

Saxon did a metal version of 'Ride Like The Wind' - which was okay but the video was shit

7 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Obviously not a suave gent like you. 

I was a shoulder to cry on if I’m being honest due to his romantic shabbiness. Way out of my league, a piece of QF…a 2-kettle girl. Very grateful for the dexterity of Dyslexie’s digits at the time. Very thoughtful in the way she sensitively fucked me off the following week, bless my cotton socks… I’ll never forget her.

6 hours ago, Neil said: