CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Hissy Fit ..

colonelkurtz

On 16/06/2021 at 18:59, Cuntybaws said:

You misunderstand me, I was merely parrying your own piece of Elkie Brooks related trivia with an even more obscure Richard Digance piece of my own. That parody version also pays a prescient homage to Frank, with the line, "But he's only nine-stone-six, and his legs are like matchsticks".

I don't like your tone. Drop it. 

• Like 1

On 10/06/2021 at 06:38, Neil said:

Proof that the 80's was a decade of totally fucking shit music.

Similarly to any decade, the 80s was both excellent and shite. There's no such simple distinction such as 'the 80s were shit' or 'the 90s produced the best songs' etc. Utter cockrot. This is a beauty from the 80s. Fuck off Neil you prick.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Wolfie said:

Similarly to any decade, the 80s was both excellent and shite. There's no such simple distinction such as 'the 80s were shit' or 'the 90s produced the best songs' etc. Utter cockrot. This is a beauty from the 80s. Fuck off Neil you prick.

You are entitled to your opinion(even if its as fucking shit as Franks), Utter fucking crap over a computerised drum machine. Stick it up your arse cuntstick.

2 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

To be fair to Neil, he spent most of the 80s in a category A prison. I reckon that the only music he was exposed to for the entire decade was acapella renditions of Gary Glitter and The Bay City Rollers, performed on request by the wing's resident sex beast.

10 minutes ago, Neil said:

You are entitled to your opinion(even if its as fucking shit as Franks), Utter fucking crap over a computerised drum machine. Stick it up your arse cuntstick.

You humourless hick.

I thought you'd at least find some lighthearted relief in the Kim Wilde link before catching fire later with a wank. Country-cousin idiot.

46 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Sex bitch.

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

You humourless hick.

I thought you'd at least find some lighthearted relief in the Kim Wilde link before catching fire later with a wank. Country-cousin idiot.

I didn't say I wouldn't fuck it!

4 hours ago, Wolfie said:

You humourless hick.

As a wee stubby, seeing Kim on TOTP was a defining moment in my young life. I didn’t really know what I wanted to do to her at the time but I’m pretty sure I’d have tuned out a screaming bender had I not seen it

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

As a wee stubby, seeing Kim on TOTP was a defining moment in my young life. I didn’t really know what I wanted to do to her at the time but I’m pretty sure I’d have tuned out a screaming bender had I not seen it

Does Erin Gray know that Kim Wilde was also responsible for you not being a back door merchant?

12 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Two. Kids.

At least they're white, and there's only two of them. If it hadn't been for Kim you'd probably have been forced to adopt a dozen or so assorted United Colours of Benetton babies from the dark continent, and dress them all in unisex outfits for their ballet lessons. If that didn't add some motivation for your primal screaming sessions, nothing would.

brand_benetton_featuredimage?$poi$&w=1200&sm=aspect&aspect=2:1&v=2

21 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Does Erin Gray know that Kim Wilde was also responsible for you not being a back door merchant?

As you’re well aware old bean, our formative years was a time of top quality clunge. It was “less is more” that ruled the day unlike the modern era where Japanese triplet lesbo fisting bukake grot is available at a swipe of a touch screen, apparently….

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...