CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Hissy Fit ..

colonelkurtz

3 hours ago, Neil said:

It was all wank, tell me who emerged in the eighties and what genre of music was developed and influences today's artists?. It was the decade that gave us blokes who wore shit loads of make-up and started today's snowflake generation. Honestly I can't listen to any of that fucking shite and am amazed at the number of '80's night' themes that clubs promote. T'Pau,Spandau Ballet Duran Duran, Simply Red, Culture Club,electronic shit like Thomas Dolby, Visage ,Soft Cell and the aforementioned Stock,Authentic & Wankerman, fucking shit.

Get fucked Neil, you gobby uncouth cunt. Hundreds, maybe thousands of great tracks released in the eighties. Take this for starters, released on the cusp of that wonderful decade...

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The 80s was the bestest decade for music. Maybe not in a technical or creative sense, but as a snapshot of a world that still had a bit of joy in it. Before everything went insane and free speech and thought were abolished. 

We were still allowed to have a laugh and be carefree. The music just reminds us what it felt like.

Duran Duran might have been crap, but if they won a BRIT award it was because people were entertained by them, not because of politics and appeasement.

Chaka Khan 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Decimus said:

When you're not tapping your toes along to Bronski Beat whilst sat on a Sybian, what other artists do you enjoy from the 80s?

Anything by the Pet Shop Boys. The gerbils stick their heads out of his arse and nod along when they hear ‘Its a sin’.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Neil said:

It was all wank, tell me who emerged in the eighties and what genre of music was developed and influences today's artists?. 

Early metal and thrash, electro and acid house 

Slayers “Rein in Blood” was released in 86 and there simply hasn’t been another record to match its raw intense energy, speed and utter insanity since. A bench mark in rock that everything after owes something to 

54 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Anything by the Pet Shop Boys. The gerbils stick their heads out of his arse and nod along when they hear ‘Its a sin’.

I’ll wager frank also puts on some gay 80s hair metal like Bon Jovi or Kiss and the aforementioned gerbils start head banging 

Spandex trousers would be baggy on his spaghetti legs 

lol

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I’ll wager frank also puts on some gay 80s hair metal like Bon Jovi or Kiss and the aforementioned gerbils start head banging 

Spandex trousers would be baggy on his spaghetti legs 

lol

Rentokil wouldn’t even waste their time with the cockroach limbed pathetic little cunt. If he wasn’t such a vile, despicable specimen I might feel slightly sorry for him, but thankfully I don’t.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Early metal and thrash, electro and acid house 

Slayers “Rein in Blood” was released in 86 and there simply hasn’t been another record to match its raw intense energy, speed and utter insanity since. A bench mark in rock that everything after owes something to 

I bet you had 'Bonded By Blood' from 'Exodus'. It was nearly the first album I bought, but I changed my mind and got 'No Remorse' by Motörhead.

My first 7" single was 'Out In The Fields' by Gary Moore and Phil Lynott.

2 hours ago, Frank said:

Get fucked Neil, you gobby uncouth cunt. Hundreds, maybe thousands of great tracks released in the eighties. Take this for starters, released on the cusp of that wonderful decade...

My least favourite type of music next to jazz. Him,O'Neal et al is like someone shitting in your ears. Don't even mention Abba and the like.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Neil said:

My least favourite type of music next to jazz. Him,O'Neal et al is like someone shitting in your ears. Don't even mention Abba and the like.

Agreed. Popular music on the whole if fucking shite; watered down inoffensive grey mush for the masses of fuckwits to sing along to. You have to dig deep to find stuff that challenges this norm. It’s no surprise that a limp wristed weakling like frank listens the gayest fucking shite imaginable. His spunk addled brain doesn’t even have to think

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I bet you had 'Bonded By Blood' from 'Exodus'. It was nearly the first album I bought, but I changed my mind and got 'No Remorse' by Motörhead.

My first 7" single was 'Out In The Fields' by Gary Moore and Phil Lynott.

Gary Moore went to my school. Great guitarist.

1 hour ago, Neil said:

Neil! 

What about Prince's 'Purple Rain', released in '84? I don't know anyone who doesn't love that album. Or Steely Dan's 'Aja'?

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Frank said:

Neil! 

What about Prince's 'Purple Rain', released in '84? I don't know anyone who doesn't love that album. Or Steely Dan's 'Aja'?

Much as I hate your festering guts too Frank I’ve always liked Steely Dan as well. I think I’m going to have to rethink that.

This town ain’t big enough for both of us.

Fuck off.