CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Age discrimination what a cunt

Penny Farthing

My grandfather was in the trenches on the Somme. He got part of his face blown away by shrapnel and lost the use of his left arm, which hung uselessly behind his back for the rest of his life.

"It was probably the most traumatic experience I have gone through", she says. What a fucking wanker. Decent people die young and this filth still draws breathe. Get some perspective, you stupid fucking cow. Suing the British Legion - of all charities - for financial gain, what a caring 'nurse'. Cunt.

• Like 7

12 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

"We must be very politically correct these days."

What the fuck is wrong with people? I bet this stupid fucking cunt has given herself 8 vaccinations and emailed Chris Whitty to tell him, expecting a pat on the head. 

I would be looking at who represented her at the tribunal. Requirements are for a solicitor to do so .. their job is a access the claim and whether there is viable evidence to take it forward .. possibly there is more to the case than the Daily Mirror article suggests. The likely true problem is that she is simply not a suitable person to be dealing with elderly retired servicemen with dementia.

I'm confused. She said receiving the card was the most traumatic experience she's ever faced but at the same time her work suffered as she was dealing with patients (notice I didn't say clients because they are patients not fucking clients) and this was getting all too much for her. It sounds like her solicitor added the card and it's so called  traumatic effect on her to bolster her claim. 

I find it very difficult having a pop at a fellow clinician/nurse, but this makes me so fucking angry. She is dealing with patients who for one reason or another, have severe dementia and other illnesses and need world class care. If that care is failing then she needed to either seek help from her support mechanism or leave. She's a skilled nurse so she's hardly going to be unemployed. 

I bet clinicians on the front line of secondary care will view this case with total disbelief 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Subject of the nomination, or its author? Or both?

I could tell you, but that would blow my "International Man of Mystery" air, so you'll just have to draw your own conclusions.

Well you can guarantee she'll never get any more birthday cards. Stupid cow couldn't even handle the job - probably noticed the walls closing in and tried to cash in before she was fucked off. That card was more prophetic than she ever thought: it wasn't her age that got her fucked off, but her attitude.

Mewling, money grubbing old bint.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Nurse sues Royal British Legion over 'despicable' birthday card joking about her age

0_JS237185646.jpg

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/nurse-sues-royal-british-legion-24328586

Maybe the cow is so unsatisfied with the latest pay increase, she decided to take take a legal angle to improve the score. With any luck the cunt will get a lot of hassle and a large legal bill on top.

On 16/06/2021 at 09:35, Arnold said:

My grandfather was in the trenches on the Somme. He got part of his face blown away by shrapnel and lost the use of his left arm, which hung uselessly behind his back for the rest of his life.

"It was probably the most traumatic experience I have gone through",

Probably? 

On 16/06/2021 at 09:35, Arnold said:

"It was probably the most traumatic experience I have gone through", 

she says. What a fucking wanker. Decent people die young and this filth still draws breathe. Get some perspective, you stupid fucking cow. Suing the British Legion - of all charities - for financial gain, what a caring 'nurse'. Cunt.

I can’t disagree with you here but one must bear in mind that the British Legion made 750 million pounds profit from poppies last year, so they can afford to fight this case. Sorry I meant the Taliban. I’m always getting them and the British Legion mixed up. Old guys with beards eh? 

On 16/06/2021 at 16:23, White Cunt said:

Maybe the cow is so unsatisfied with the latest pay increase, she decided to take take a legal angle to improve the score. With any luck the cunt will get a lot of hassle and a large legal bill on top.

She looks like a nurseogram to me. She can stick a thermometer up my arse just as long as she doesn’t turn up with a traffic cop in hot pants or a fireman in a leopardskin thong.

17 hours ago, King Billy said:

She looks like a nurseogram to me. She can stick a thermometer up my arse just as long as she doesn’t turn up with a traffic cop in hot pants or a fireman in a leopardskin thong.

We've got this lot lined up for you. Punkers new money spinner. He's the gay one. 

Village People Songs Ranked | Return of Rock

23 hours ago, King Billy said:

She has about the same level of sex appeal as Danny DeVito.

https://metro.co.uk/2019/03/30/danny-devito-wanted-strip-naked-friends-striptease-lifts-lid-hilarious-cameo-9070846/?ito=article.tablet.share.top.email

On 17/06/2021 at 22:40, King Billy said:

W1siZiIsInVwbG9hZHMvcGxhY2VfaW1hZ2VzL2Qw

Rather you than me, Bill.