CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who can't get over Grenfell Tower

Guest Cocky Council Cake

58 minutes ago, Cocky Council Cake said:

Now now, don't take out your suppressed suburban nightmare on me. Although I accept it can't be easy strangle wanking over the neighbour's daughter every time she comes home from university, and then putting on a brave face with the missus every Sunday for church.

This post says an awful lot about what a deviant scum-cunt you are. 

Guest Cocky Council Cake
1 hour ago, Ape™️ said:

This post says an awful lot about what a deviant scum-cunt you are. 

On the contrary, it's the impression you're giving out loud and clear. You've stated you live in the Gloucester area - serious question, are you related to the West family?

11 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Stop moaning I got two week luxury accommodation in London before I had to do a runner.

How would you compare your experience of Grenfell to your experience of the Great Fire of London? Or had your dementia already taken hold in 1666?

Guest judgetwi
16 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Stop moaning I got two week luxury accommodation in London before I had to do a runner.

Yeah but you had to suck off Suckdick Khunt and have lesbian sex with Cressida Strapon. Not much of a bargain in my world but whatever turns you on I suppose. 

• 11 months later...

SkyNews reckons that £150million of tax payers money has been spent so far on this 4 year public enquiry, now I'm not suggesting that this shouldn't happen but the original budget for the entire refurbishment of the tower was less than £10million and the fucking halfwits in charge that made the decision to change the original fire resistant cladding to highly flammable death trap cladding made this decision to save £270k. I expect to see that some management at the tenant management organisation will commit suicide shortly after the criminal investigations start just to make me feel a bit better. Claire Williams, Peter Madison and Robert Black will do for starters.

15 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

SkyNews reckons that £150million of tax payers money has been spent so far on this 4 year public enquiry, now I'm not suggesting that this shouldn't happen but the original budget for the entire refurbishment of the tower was less than £10million and the fucking halfwits in charge that made the decision to change the original fire resistant cladding to highly flammable death trap cladding made this decision to save £270k. I expect to see that some management at the tenant management organisation will commit suicide shortly after the criminal investigations start just to make me feel a bit better. Claire Williams, Peter Madison and Robert Black will do for starters.

I bet some slimy, fucking Schyster lawyer's got a new heated swimming pool out of it. 

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Allah's Toast-rack

They shouldn’t have rented so many flats to recently arrived eddie types from the dark continent; rubbing those sticks together to get the evening bush meat curry on the go was completely unnecessary in a country with actually electricity 

Guest Parabolic Cunting
On 25/06/2021 at 16:23, Guest Cocky Council Cake said:

Now now, don't take out your suppressed suburban nightmare on me. Although I accept it can't be easy strangle wanking over the neighbour's daughter every time she comes home from university, and then putting on a brave face with the missus every Sunday for church.

I don't know who you are, but I imagine life on the streets has been tough for you. If the alcoholic chemical environment of your wet-cake-brain can take in new data, allow me to offer some advice. Find a fire. End it. End it now before the next queer copper lubricates himself into your septic sphincter. Before the rats gnaw away the last feeling from your toes. Before your hideousness becomes urban legend. Before a child finds your bloated carrion on the way to school.

9 minutes ago, Parabolic Cunting said:

I don't know who you are, but I imagine life on the streets has been tough for you. If the alcoholic chemical environment of your wet-cake-brain can take in new data, allow me to offer some advice. Find a fire. End it. End it now before the next queer copper lubricates himself into your septic sphincter. Before the rats gnaw away the last feeling from your toes. Before your hideousness becomes urban legend. Before a child finds your bloated carrion on the way to school.

He's already fucked off, Para. Hence the "guest" before his name - wonderful work as usual, but you're cunting a dead horse with this one.

Guest Parabolic Cunting
1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

He's already fucked off, Para. Hence the "guest" before his name - wonderful work as usual, but you're cunting a dead horse with this one.

I am crestfallen RK, I hoped he would take my advice and turn his life around.

1 minute ago, Parabolic Cunting said:

I am crestfallen RK, I hoped he would take my advice and turn his life around.

He's in a better place now. Luckily the kid who found him was a minority, so he just nicked old Cocky's wallet and uploaded a video of the cadaver being rolled into a quarry to WorldStarHipHop.

On 25/06/2021 at 16:23, Guest Cocky Council Cake said:

Have we met ?

Guest judgetwi

Yes Grenfell was a terrible tragedy that requires the presence of Prince Baldy and his dullard wife to commemorate the event and infuse it with the appropriate solemnity. 
Today (16th June……I’m assuming that Mr Roops is going to publish this at the appropriate time and not shit his y fronts as usual) is Jo Cox day. Yes the day she was “assassinated” ( according to Wiki) and there are going to be big commemorations involving all sorts of “media personalities”. 

You won’t see any of the cunts or royalty turning up for the commemoration of Fusilier Lee Rigby. ( May 22nd 2013 RIP)

Oh no.