CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Football

Decimus

8 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Went into the kitchen during the game to do some din dins, turned the radio to R5 live to listen and had some female commentator yelling like a fucking banshee. Now my kitchen is a bit big and echoey, so after 5 minutes I had to turn it off as my ears started hissing. 

Cooking for a man while he watched the game…you’re a lovely woman who knows her place Gypps.

Just now, Cunty BigBollox said:

Poetic irony if the country that fucked off the Eurozone walks away with their trophy.

I feel a twinge of sympathy for the Krauts - it must hurt to know you've done worse against England than even fucking Scotland managed.

If you get through the quarters, who do you reckon you'll lose to on penalties in the semi?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Ingerland!

I know this one:

Where on earth are you from?
We're from England
Where you come from?
Do you put the kettle on?

Kick it

(Na na na)
(Na na na)
(Na na na na na na na na)
(Na na na) Bonjour
(Na na na) monsieur

The pride, excuse the pun, I was filled with when I saw Barry Jane  the England captain stride onto the Wembley pitch with those tight Kylie style hot pants and his/her/its rainbow bender armband sparkling in the floodlights almost made me come in my leapordskin panties. I managed to control myself but the taking  of the knee was just too much and unfortunately  I missed the game as I was almost 2 hours in the bathroom cleaning up the mess down below.

Who won anyway?

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

I feel a twinge of sympathy for the Krauts - it must hurt to know you've done worse against England than even fucking Scotland managed.

If you get through the quarters, who do you reckon you'll lose to on penalties in the semi?

Brazil or Cameroon.

Guest judgetwi

A lot of English nationalism about tonight.

In other words......racism, homophobia, transphobia, islamaphobia, misogyny, pikeyphobia, gretaphobia.....hate hate hate!!

You dirty Nazi bastards! 

🎶Talking ‘bout my generation 🎶

10 hours ago, judgetwi said:

A lot of English nationalism about tonight.

In other words......racism, homophobia, transphobia, islamaphobia, misogyny, pikeyphobia, gretaphobia.....hate hate hate!!

You dirty Nazi bastards! 

🎶Talking ‘bout my generation 🎶

It warms the cockles of my heart to know that the above phobias are still alive and kicking (no pun intended). 

I'm sure you'll be glad to hear that the working class has no problems with raspberries and the white wheelchair bound. 

How the fuck did the kikes manage to worm their way into the football euro zone anyway? I think it might have something to do with the neighbours, with the resulting tie against Syria involving Millwall vs West Ham circa 1976 levels of violence, but what the fuck do I know anyway. 

No need to thank me, obviously. 

Edited by Major Cunt
Expect Mr Malik to remove the wheelchair ramp as I've pointed him in the direction of your recent nom.
  • Like 1

Never thought that I would be wishing for early England injuries so that better players could come onto the pitch. There's something I find quite dark and sociopathic about Southgate. Perhaps this is his payback for his 96 treatment. Condemning us to another dour nail biting 70 minutes of backwards-and-sideways, in the vain hope that Kane might burst into a trot, before bringing Grealish on to go forwards.

Basically, two bang-average sides, waiting to see who burst into tears first, with home advantage proving the decider.

Unfortunately for Europe, that scenario will be revisited if (The) England get past The Ukraine on Saturday, in the semi-final and, God help us lets get carried away why not, final.

Anyway, I've discovered the new meaning of 'To get Mullered' so, hooray for experience

9 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

It warms the cockles of my heart to know that the above phobias are still alive and kicking (no pun intended). 

I'm sure you'll be glad to hear that the working class has no problems with raspberries and the white wheelchair bound. 

How the fuck did the kikes manage to worm their way into the football euro zone anyway? I think it might have something to do with the neighbours, with the resulting tie against Syria involving Millwall vs West Ham circa 1976 levels of violence, but what the fuck do I know anyway. 

No need to thank me, obviously. 

Israel should of course play their WC qualifiers against the likes of Syria and Iran not Finland and San Marino.

I wonder why they don’t?

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
13 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

How the fuck did the kikes manage to worm their way into the football euro zone anyway? 

It’s simple Marjorie. The countries in the zone they should be in refuse to play them because they believe they  have no right to exist in the first place.

Of course FIFA could ban all the Peaceful countries and tell them to fuck right off leaving Israel to qualify due to no opposition. But, of course, there’s a shitload of money involved so that ain’t gonna happen. Blatter may be gone but his spirit lives on. 

Hence Israel ends up playing European teams and getting fucked over. It’s all about the love of money Marje. You should know that....you went to prison and got fucked up the bottom for your love of money didn’t you?

16 hours ago, judgetwi said:

that....you went to prison and got fucked up the bottom for your love of money didn’t you?

Fair point, but you ended up in a wheelchair due to the NHS refusing to pay for any more hip replacements resulting from your love of foreign cock. 

My sphincter stayed tighter than a kikes wallet button whilst incarcerated. 

Now who's the bigger cunt, Jewdie? 

• Like 2

18 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Of course FIFA could ban all the Peaceful countries and tell them to fuck right off leaving Israel to qualify due to no opposition. But, of course, there’s a shitload of money involved so that ain’t gonna happen. Blatter may be gone but his spirit lives on. 

Fuck me Hyman Roth, this is actually something I can agree with you on.

Whilst I wouldn't let your lot anywhere near a football field on principle, the only reason Qatar was given the World Cup was because Blatter received more back handers than your average she-northerner gets in a lifetime.

As for Azerbaijan hosting games in this current tournament, it's clear they weren't given the privilege due to a rich footballing history and culture...

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Fuck me Hyman Roth, this is actually something I can agree with you on.

Whilst I wouldn't let your lot anywhere near a football field on principle, the only reason Qatar was given the World Cup was because Blatter received more back handers than your average she-northerner gets in a lifetime.

As for Azerbaijan hosting games in this current tournament, it's clear they weren't given the privilege due to a rich footballing history and culture...

When Azerbaijan hosted Eurovision few years back, they evicted 100s of residents from this housing estate and demolished the whole lot to build the venue. Fuck knows how many poor bastards they'll make homeless to build stadiums. 

3 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

When Azerbaijan hosted Eurovision few years back, they evicted 100s of residents from this housing estate and demolished the whole lot to build the venue. Fuck knows how many poor bastards they'll make homeless to build stadiums. 

The more the better.

• Like 1