CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Football

Decimus

1 hour ago, Neil said:

I hear the cunts are 1 up, one online headline reads 'halfway to immortality' just get fucked!

Once they realised the waps had forgotten they were waps and hadn’t immediately surrendered after the 2nd minute goal, the 3 lions reverted to plan B, 55 years in the making. play shit for as long as possible and hope every cunts asleep by the time it’s finished.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Once they realised the waps had forgotten they were waps and hadn’t immediately surrendered after the 2nd minute goal, the 3 lions reverted to plan B, 55 years in the making. play shit for as long as possible and hope every cunts asleep by the time it’s finished.

Waps? 

7 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I fucking hope we don't win. It will herald a 2 year media frenzy of woke bullshit declaring 'diversity and inclusivity' as responsible for the victory. If Sterling or any of the other blacks don't score a goal, it'll be because the two actual  Englishmen in the team are racists and didn't pass to them. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I fucking hope we don't win. It will herald a 2 year media frenzy of woke bullshit declaring 'diversity and inclusivity' as responsible for the victory. If Sterling or any of the other blacks don't score a goal, it'll be because the two actual  Englishmen in the team are racists and didn't pass to them. 

Italy has won.

11 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

🎶Football’s going Rome.🎶

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

They fucked it. Italy wins. Boo-fucking-hoo and all that shite.

Bottler Sterling didn't take a pen. Both subs brought on to take a pen missed, including St Marcus. Kane was utter shite as he had been all tournament. England invited Italy to score in the second half and choked. They got what they deserved and to cap it off a couple of youngsters missed meaning the pressure they'll feel in future tournaments will be unbearable. Why didn't Henderson take a pen? All depressingly predictable. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, King Billy said:

The moral of the story being....Gareth Southgate is a massive cunt.

5 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Millions of chavvy kids on council estates all over the country will be hanging out their bedroom windows screaming... ‘Stick your free school dinners up your arse Marcus you fucking black cunt.’

Who the fuck is Gareth Southgate? Or Marcus?  I just occasionally watched the goals go up on the BBC - aside from being genetically programmed to randomly shout "SHEEERA!" when I'm pissed I have no idea who any of the cunts are. Apart from a bunch of overpaid, useless cunts.

10 minutes ago, Goober said:

Bottler Sterling didn't take a pen. Both subs brought on to take a pen missed, including St Marcus. Kane was utter shite as he had been all tournament. England invited Italy to score in the second half and choked. They got what they deserved and to cap it off a couple of youngsters missed meaning the pressure they'll feel in future tournaments will be unbearable. Why didn't Henderson take a pen? All depressingly predictable. 

I’m praying Piers Morgan and Dr Hillary both contract Extremely Long Covid and have to quarantine for at least ten years in Belmarsh.