CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Football

Decimus

46 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That's the point. Why would racist, nationalist wankers have any support for a team comprised of immigrants and poof worshippers? 

I was rooting for Italy because they had a proper national team, made up of Italians with Italian names. The England squad was just a box ticking ensemble of cunts thrown together to make a political statement.

"No you can't wear a poppy on Remembrance Day because 'THERE'S NO ROOM FOR POLITICS IN FOOTBALL!"

(five minutes later)...

"Right, you all have to wear rainbow armbands in support of LGBTXYZ cunts, and you've all got to get on your knees and honour a violent black criminal."

That's what Chauvin did but he mistook 'honour' for 'kill'

3 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Racist abuse of the three England players who missed penalties.

Pre-and post match violence

Ticketless mob gatecrashing Wembley, I mean what did everyone expect? Honestly?

You politicise a football team - from whatever wing of the political spectrum you come from - and play out all your social and political fantasies on a group of young men - and then you don't expect an over-reaction when said group don't live up to everyone's (overblown) expectations? 

Well you're an idiot!

You hype a game of football to ridiculous levels, to a population starved of excitement for over a year and you expect everyone (bar me it seems) to go 'Oh well - best get on with life' when the match is over?

Jesus, we were even talking about invoking a bank holiday today!

It's a game for God sake. A 'game' which we 'play'

Get a bloody grip!!

Thing is we'll now have a fortnight of mourning with post mortems from former players who have to have an on screen captions explaining how many times they've played for England just to remind us who the fuck they were, Gary taxdodger and some female player, who will explain to us what went wrong despite the fact that a team of under 15s boys team would knock 8 or 9 past her team and every international women's team they played against. 

The main problem with that team is not the players but a manager severely out of his depth, who couldn't work out that the middle of the Italian defence was manned by two veteran players who had no pace. So you get someone to attack them at pace. Two players able to do this, Rashford and Grealish were not given a chance and also Sterling is better on the right. 

The world cup is coming up. The FA need to get their collective noses out of their G&Ts and sack Southgate and bring in someone with the ability and the international experience otherwise come the finish of that, we'll have more Buster Bloodvessall lookalikes crying into their Carlsbergs.

This is Camberwell Gypsy, Cunts Corner Radio, Surrey 

• Like 1

On 11/07/2021 at 03:14, Eric Cuntman said:

Me. That's who you turn to. Drop the Omeprazole, get some 'Gaviscon Advance' liquid. A glug from the bottle 30 minutes after eating, and another glug just before bed.

I do care about you Frank. Although, obviously I wish you were dead.

Big difference that 'Advance' liquid. I've always liked you, Eric. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That's the point. Why would racist, nationalist wankers have any support for a team comprised of immigrants and poof worshippers? 

I was rooting for Italy because they had a proper national team, made up of Italians with Italian names. The England squad was just a box ticking ensemble of cunts thrown together to make a political statement.

"No you can't wear a poppy on Remembrance Day because 'THERE'S NO ROOM FOR POLITICS IN FOOTBALL!"

(five minutes later)...

"Right, you all have to wear rainbow armbands in support of LGBTXYZ cunts, and you've all got to get on your knees and honour a violent black criminal."

I don't buy into the whole knee shite, it's total bollocks and they're definitely cunts for doing it. I don't think football should be politicised for any cause, otherwise where do you draw the line?

But fuck me, Eric, wanting another team to win, and in a final? Maybe I take football too seriously, I certainly waste enough fucking money on it, but I would never want another country to beat us, even if our team is full of over privileged, bottle jobbing, snowflake fucking wankers.

The rest of the world hates us and I'd wager that most Europeans wanted us to lose last night. Back the flag and the country, fuck the players and the manager, they'll be gone in ten years, but a trophy would've been for keeps.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Decimus said:

I don't buy into the whole knee shite, it's total bollocks and they're definitely cunts for doing it. I don't think football should be politicised for any cause, otherwise where do you draw the line?

But fuck me, Eric, wanting another team to win, and in a final? Maybe I take football too seriously, I certainly waste enough fucking money on it, but I would never want another country to beat us, even if our team is full of over privileged, bottle jobbing, snowflake fucking wankers.

The rest of the world hates us and I'd wager that most Europeans wanted us to lose last night. Back the flag and the country, fuck the players and the manager, they'll be gone in ten years, but a trophy would've been for keeps.

My patriotism has been crushed and suffocated by my own country's marginalisation and persecution of its own indigenous population in favour of backward, savage ideologies and pandering to semi-evolved ghetto scum.

I am constantly reminded that being a white heterosexual male, makes me a vile oppressor, a racist, a misogynist and a toxic entity. This country is becoming a playground for violence and death cults. They can shove their brave new world up their fucking arses. 

Edited by Mrs Roops
  • Like 5

14 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

I think the UK has the same number of Euro titles as Ireland..

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

True, but in the unlikely chance that you did win one, we might just take it off you and give you  a swift backhander in case you thought about getting a bit above your station. It’s just life Panzy and knowing your place in it. Nothing personal (maybe).

5 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Although im officially required to hate you i dont feel it in me heart but i do feel bitta schadenfreude when ya crash n burn 50 metres from the runway after all the hype.

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🍕🍕🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹

• Like 1

On 12/07/2021 at 18:11, Eric Cuntman said:

My patriotism has been crushed and suffocated by my own country's marginalisation and persecution of its own indigenous population in favour of backward, savage ideologies and pandering to semi-evolved ghetto scum.

I am constantly reminded that being a white heterosexual male, makes me a vile oppressor, a racist, a misogynist and a toxic entity. This country is becoming a playground for violence and death cults. They can shove their brave new world up their fucking arses. 

I still can't have that, Eric. I don't give a fuck about the wankers who wear the shirt, but I do care about what they represent. They could be 11 rapists and I still wouldn't cheer on another fucking country. I don't know what's wrong with some of you lot.

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I still can't have that, Eric. I don't give a fuck about the wankers who wear the shirt, but I do care about what they represent. They could be 11 rapists and I still wouldn't cheer on another fucking country. I don't know what's wrong with some of you lot.

You won't have it because you haven't fucking lived!.. and you're an idiot. Grow up.

13 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Has Neil even got 10 mates?

23 minutes ago, Frank said:

You won't have it because you haven't fucking lived!.. and you're an idiot. Grow up.

I suppose when you're a swarthy looking cunt in need of a good wash, it's hard to connect to the country of your birth, especially when all the kids at school used to tell you to fuck off back to where you came from. Couple that with your meandering around various two star European hotels for nine months of the year, and I can't say I'm surprised that you don't understand what I'm trying to say.

Fucking moron.

47 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I suppose when you're a swarthy looking cunt in need of a good wash, it's hard to connect to the country of your birth, especially when all the kids at school used to tell you to fuck off back to where you came from. Couple that with your meandering around various two star European hotels for nine months of the year, and I can't say I'm surprised that you don't understand what I'm trying to say.

Fucking moron.

He fits in well here.

42 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I suppose when you're a swarthy looking cunt in need of a good wash, it's hard to connect to the country of your birth, especially when all the kids at school used to tell you to fuck off back to where you came from. Couple that with your meandering around various two star European hotels for nine months of the year, and I can't say I'm surprised that you don't understand what I'm trying to say.

Fucking moron.

I understand exactly what you’re trying to say. Perhaps you should try another approach rather than losing your dopey head and coming over all King Billy. You’re the best on here.. that’s a given, but sometimes you’re a fucking idiot. 

On 11/07/2021 at 23:16, Eric Cuntman said:

You might want a drop of Windolene on that luv.

Witchcraft was involved - this overrode my very accurate prediction ERIC:

Giorgio Chiellini claims he put a CURSE on Bukayo Saka before he missed the decisive penalty in Euro 2020 final: Video shows Italian mouthing South American 'Kiricocho' hex during England star's run-up.

Naughty, Saka can at least get himself a Protection Spell from a witchcraft website, or a talisman. 

Giorgio Chiellini used witchcraft to influence the Euro.

& to think just a few years ago Spotto wasn't exactly impressed when I uploaded my full moon wealth attraction spell to the forum

He said my spell wasn't cunting & hence not corner material. 

It got deleted? Or where is it.

Love ProfB XXX

Edited by ProfB
missed off an H Mrs Roots

Guest judgetwi
On 12/07/2021 at 16:45, camberwell gypsy said:

Thing is we'll now have a fortnight of mourning with post mortems from former players who have to have an on screen captions explaining how many times they've played for England just to remind us who the fuck they were, Gary taxdodger and some female player, who will explain to us what went wrong despite the fact that a team of under 15s boys team would knock 8 or 9 past her team and every international women's team they played against. 

The main problem with that team is not the players but a manager severely out of his depth, who couldn't work out that the middle of the Italian defence was manned by two veteran players who had no pace. So you get someone to attack them at pace. Two players able to do this, Rashford and Grealish were not given a chance and also Sterling is better on the right. 

The world cup is coming up. The FA need to get their collective noses out of their G&Ts and sack Southgate and bring in someone with the ability and the international experience otherwise come the finish of that, we'll have more Buster Bloodvessall lookalikes crying into their Carlsbergs.

This is Camberwell Gypsy, Cunts Corner Radio, Surrey 

Too right Mrs P. Wokegate is way out of his depth. He is just tactically unaware. When the opposition is all over you then changes must be made. His inability to see the obvious on Sunday was exactly mirrored by his ineptitude in that semi in Russia. On both occasions he was outcoached by a cunt who knows what he is doing. 

Obviously he won’t be sacked and will be there in Qatar. It will be interesting to see how all these football SJWs are going to deal with being in a country where Wimminz are 2nd class citizens, bummers are locked up (if they’re lucky) and hundreds of, what are basically slave labourers, have died building the infrastructure so these BBC hypocrites can tell us how we need to be “educated “.

On 13/07/2021 at 21:16, Frank said:

I understand exactly what you’re trying to say. Perhaps you should try another approach rather than losing your dopey head and coming over all King Billy. You’re the best on here.. that’s a given, but sometimes you’re a fucking idiot. 

Take you fucking tongue out of inbred Norfolk cunts arsehole and get back to sucking off fellow swarthy looking degos. Have you ever swallowed a wop? 

On 13/07/2021 at 21:16, Frank said:

I've been on a two day come down after five days of hitting the beak and generally acting like quite the cunt. What have I missed?