CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Football

Decimus

14 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

When Azerbaijan hosted Eurovision few years back, they evicted 100s of residents from this housing estate and demolished the whole lot to build the venue. Fuck knows how many poor bastards they'll make homeless to build stadiums. 

Fuck em. As long as they don't make it over here in the back of an artic I couldn't give a fuck. 

Did you forget to log out of Amnesty Internationals forum. 

Remember where you are, you stupid cunt! 

2 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Billy Gilmour the Jock Canary, Decs?

Delighted. A year long loan for someone with his potential is a shrewd bit of business. I'm not convinced long term that he's going to be good enough for a top team like Chelsea, but he's certainly a great addition for a team like ours. 

It's just a shame that he's a fucking jock.

OTBC

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

What is the matter with you?  Can't beat them, join them. You boring, fucking cunt. Just go and lick some arseholes. 

Withers, when it comes to football I take things seriously as I am not a horrendous fucking homosexual.

Pull your skeletal skull and turkey neck out of your arsehole and review my previous 20 posts. The vast majority are abusive and full of vitriol, you part time old yeller cunt.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Delighted. A year long loan for someone with his potential is a shrewd bit of business. I'm not convinced long term that he's going to be good enough for a top team like Chelsea, but he's certainly a great addition for a team like ours. 

It's just a shame that he's a fucking jock.

OTBC

👍 meanwhile…at Goodson Park…wtf?

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

He was just having a gander.

I'm not watching any of the football over the whole taking the knee bollocks. 

I got into it with some fucking slag on Cuntbook after I pointed out the matter of 2 world wars and one world cup. 

Fuck the cup, I'm proud of the 2 world wars! 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

I got into it with some fucking slag on Cuntbook after I pointed out the matter of 2 world wars and one world cup. 

Fuck the cup, I'm proud of the 2 world wars! 

I've had no interest whatsoever in football since the early 90s when it all turned into a circus. Ridiculously overpaid, entitled little cunts sitting in their 14 million quid houses moaning about hardship.

And as for the grovelling to black supremacist racists, they can shove that right up their arses. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Willing to have a little wager, Gyppo? I'm going to predict that Spurs won't break the top ten this coming season. 

What say you?

Ordinarily I'd agree with you but the standard of the premiership, particularly last year has been piss poor. Do a deal with Man City; 90m for Kane and we get Stirling and Laporte as well. Buy Lamptey from Brighton, a back up striker and the Austrian midfielder Sabitzer and we'll get top 5. Otherwise 8th. Pointless keeping Kane for another season.

How'd you think Norwich will do? Do reckon Gilmour will make a difference?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Ordinarily I'd agree with you but the standard of the premiership, particularly last year has been piss poor. Do a deal with Man City; 90m for Kane and we get Stirling and Laporte as well. Buy Lamptey from Brighton, a back up striker and the Austrian midfielder Sabitzer and we'll get top 5. Otherwise 8th. Pointless keeping Kane for another season.

How'd you think Norwich will do? Do reckon Gilmour will make a difference?

One game where superannuated thug Graeme Souness thought he was man of the match, despite the evidence of everyone else's eyes, and the cunt is now lauded as the bastard love child of Franz Beckenbauer and Glenn Hoddle.

Here's a wager for you - Gilmour will be the subject of a sub-£10m bid from Fenerbache in 2 seasons time.......either them or Malmo

2 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

I've turned off a couple of times now, but only because Micah Richards as a pundit is more fucking irritating than pruritus ani. I can't imagine a white cunt even half that annoying getting a punditry gig on the BBC.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I've turned off a couple of times now, but only because Micah Richards as a pundit is more fucking irritating than pruritus ani. I can't imagine a white cunt even half that annoying getting a punditry gig on the BBC.

Richards is there as the token....................shit player 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Indeed. The cunt looks like he’s eaten Alan Hansen and talks like he’s mentally retarted 

Send the cunt to Cameron and burn his passport 

37 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

The laughing slave?

Guest judgetwi
On 01/07/2021 at 17:49, Major Cunt said:

Fair point, but you ended up in a wheelchair due to the NHS refusing to pay for any more hip replacements resulting from your love of foreign cock. 

My sphincter stayed tighter than a kikes wallet button whilst incarcerated. 

Now who's the bigger cunt, Jewdie? 

I think you’ve just answered your own question Marjorie.

First team to ever get to the semi finals without conceding, Harry Kane finding his form, Luke Shaw cementing his place as one of our best full-backs ever and talents like Grealish who can't even get a starting position.

IT'S FUCKING COMING HOME.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Decimus said:

First team to ever get to the semi finals without conceding, Harry Kane finding his form, Luke Shaw cementing his place as one of our best full-backs ever and talents like Grealish who can't even get a starting position.

IT'S FUCKING COMING HOME.

They don't have a hope in hell against the Danes. Bumptious idiot.