CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Football

Decimus

1 hour ago, Frank said:

They don't have a hope in hell against the Danes. Bumptious idiot. 

Any interesting point, Franco. We have a terrible record against the kraut peninsula of Denmark. However, it's a new generation of English players who don't seem to fold under media pressure. 

It might be coming home! 

I stayed up to watch the match for the first time in years and was impressed. But it really does set my teeth on edge when all these fucking hoorays, whose relationship with football is limited to pointing out the Emirates from a Kings Cross train, start banging on about “the lads”. The Aussie News seems to have found a reach seam of tipsy toffs to do vox pop pieces with this morning, perhaps from some sockless wine emporium on the Fulham Rd. Yuk. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Any interesting point, Franco. We have a terrible record against the kraut peninsula of Denmark. However, it's a new generation of English players who don't seem to fold under media pressure. 

It might be coming home! 

There's only one thing 'coming home' Major, and that's my foot at the back of your thick fucking gob. 

8 hours ago, Frank said:

They don't have a hope in hell against the Danes. Bumptious idiot. 

You know as much about football as my mother, Frank.

I can imagine you now, down 'The Dog and Duck' at your usual table for one, trying to talk tactics with the poor eye-rolling cunt forced to take your drink orders.

"I'll have a pint of your most pretentious craft beer mate, with an umbrella and straw. Also, when is Bobby Robson gonna bring on Shearer, it ain't fucking rocket science is it?".

You ridiculous old cunt.

• Like 2

All I'll say is that if it doesn't come home this time it never fucking will. At the same time I couldn't give a cows cunt if it does or it doesn't. Footballers,pundits and everyone involved in the game are cunts and I'm sick and fucking tired of all of 'em.

Up the Arse

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Frank said:

There's only one thing 'coming home' Major, and that's my foot at the back of your thick fucking gob. 

I'll send you my address, Frank, and I'll even keep my hands behind my back whilst you try. 

I will then snap your osteoporosis ridden body as I attempt to mail you back to the greasy spoon cafe in the smallest possible box. 

Second class of course. 

You prize cunt! 

Edited by Major Cunt
Fuck it. I'll use Hermes as they'll probably loose the cunt.
  • Like 2

Fabulous result last night - the adventure continues.

And you know what makes this England journey so much more enjoyable - it's the knowledge that our Scottish, Welsh and Irish brothers and sisters are with us every step of the way, cheering us on and rejoicing in our British commonality. OK, their journeys may be over but their hopes live on with England - take comfort guys, the English lads will do everything they can to make us ALL proud.

1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

I'll send you my address, Frank, and I'll even keep my hands behind my back whilst you try. 

I will then snap your osteoporosis ridden body as I attempt to mail you back to the greasy spoon cafe in the smallest possible box. 

Second class of course. 

You prize cunt! 

The man may have a point as England have less bottle on big occasions than Drew at a drying out clinic.

That being said, the macaroni faggot should stick to snooker, a boring as fuck sport well suited to a tedious cunt who physically resembles the cues that he regularly sticks up his arse.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jiggerycock said:

Fabulous result last night - the adventure continues.

And you know what makes this England journey so much more enjoyable - it's the knowledge that our Scottish, Welsh and Irish brothers and sisters are with us every step of the way, cheering us on and rejoicing in our British commonality. OK, their journeys may be over but their hopes live on with England - take comfort guys, the English lads will do everything they can to make us ALL proud.

Lloegyr am bith?

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

The man may have a point as England have less bottle on big occasions than Drew at a drying out clinic.

That being said, the macaroni faggot should stick to snooker, a boring as fuck sport well suited to a tedious cunt who physically resembles the cues that he regularly sticks up his arse.

Apparently his party trick is to pot the brown whilst clenching the cue with his baboon-esque sphincter. It's a struggle these day's due to the influx of Africans settling in Edgware. 

He never attempts to pot the pink though. 

21 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

A deck shoe-wearing faggot such as you should refrain from any football related discussion. Fucking poof.

I’m sure Franks surprising sudden interest in football and Harry Kanes not so surprising choice of rainbow bender armband are nothing more than a coincidence, which he might care to explain, as the only poof on the corner during Punkers absence.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I’m sure Franks surprising sudden interest in football and Harry Kanes not so surprising choice of rainbow bender armband are nothing more than a coincidence, which he might care to explain, as the only poof on the corner during Punkers absence.

I know I’m sticking my kneck out here…but @Frank’s the best on here.

7 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I know I’m sticking my       kneck out here…but @Frank’s the best on here.

You know you’re in a K hole when you make a comment like this. I’m assuming the silent K is a clue to why you’ve lost your mind.

1 minute ago, Ape™️ said:

Not so much sticking your “kneck” out, as sticking your tongue up.

Ape, whilst I totally agree with you on this one, I’m struggling with how a diehard mask fanatic who hasn’t stuck his tongue out for coming on 16 months (unless you’ve been breaking the Covid dictats) to even remember the good old days when  a free man could stick his tongue out without worrying if he was signing granny’s death warrant.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, King Billy said:

You know you’re in a K hole when you make a comment like this. I’m assuming the silent K is a clue to why you’ve lost your mind.

Apologies for the spelling mistake but have you ever tried texting on a Nokia, on a moped with 12lb of beef burgers on your back, in a thunderstorm? Horrible Cunt.

1 hour ago, Ape™️ said:

Not so much sticking your “kneck” out, more sticking your tongue up.

Indeed, Uncle Ape. I've no idea why this cunts so enamoured with Frank. The man's been trotting out the same old material for donkeys years. 

I can only conclude that he's definitely on the spectrum, and I'm not talking about the Sinclair either! 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Indeed, Uncle Ape. I've no idea why this cunts so enamoured with Frank. The man's been trotting out the same old material for donkeys years. 

I can only conclude that he's definitely on the spectrum, and I'm not talking about the Sinclair either! 

Spacktrum?

1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

MC…the man has never done me no wrong. Furthermore, he’s invited me to the Groucho in August and he’s footing the bill. In my eyes, @Frankis a Rolls Royce, the epitome of sophistication and elegance. Purring around this site whilst others cough and splutter.

3 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

MC…the man has never done me no wrong. Furthermore, he’s invited me to the Groucho in August and he’s footing the bill. In my eyes, @Frankis a Rolls Royce, the epitome of sophistication and elegance. Purring around this site whilst others cough and splutter.

I've been invited for 'drinkie Winkies at the Garricky Warricky'.