CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Football

Decimus

13 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

MC…the man has never done me no wrong. Furthermore, he’s invited me to the Groucho in August and he’s footing the bill. In my eyes, @Frankis a Rolls Royce, the epitome of sophistication and elegance. Purring around this site whilst others cough and splutter.

Don’t be surprised when he tells you the Groucho have fucked up his booking but he’s managed to pull a few strings (cocks) and reserve a table for two, next to the Gents, at the Admiral Duncan.

Prepare your arsehole.

3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Don’t be surprised when he tells you the Groucho have fucked up his booking but he’s managed to pull a few strings (cocks) and reserve a table for two, next to the Gents, at the Admiral Duncan.

Prepare your arsehole.

Jealous orange Cnut. We also have theatre tickets for later. What do you make of that?

2 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Jealous orange Cnut. We also have theatre tickets for later. What do you make of that?

I’m happy for you, in spite of your bigoted sectarian abuse. 

Stock up on fisting butter and Anusol is my advice and that’s all I’m going to say.

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

MC…the man has never done me no wrong. Furthermore, he’s invited me to the Groucho in August and he’s footing the bill. In my eyes, @Frankis a Rolls Royce, the epitome of sophistication and elegance. Purring around this site whilst others cough and splutter.

DC, unless you have been here before, I feel that I have to directly scrutinise your hardon for Frank. 

Five or so years ago the man was a legend. He could bring about the destruction of an individual with the least amount of effort, every other post was a brutal put down, and he had the likes of Bill Stickers, Quincy, Bubba and myself enamoured with him.

Since you've been here he's not submitted a single nom, has rehashed numerous stock catchphrases, posted the same Rocky soundtrack video several dozen times, and found himself getting outwitted by the likes of Neil and the Gyppo.

Unless you're planning on thumbing your overexcited cock into your own arsehole, I'd steadily review your excitement around him. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

DC, unless you have been here before, I feel that I have to directly scrutinise your hardon for Frank. 

Five or so years ago the man was a legend. He could bring about the destruction of an individual with the least amount of effort, every other post was a brutal put down, and he had the likes of Bill Stickers, Quincy, Bubba and myself enamoured with him.

Since you've been here he's not submitted a single nom, has rehashed numerous stock catchphrases, posted the same Rocky soundtrack video several dozen times, and found himself getting outwitted by the likes of Neil and the Gyppo.

Unless you're planning on thumbing your overexcited cock into your own arsehole, I'd steadily review your excitement around him. 

Sublime.

• Like 1

On 01/07/2021 at 20:13, Major Cunt said:

@Trucking Funt, you've been suspiciously absent recently, and there's been several lorries stopped by customs carrying a few hundred kilos of the devils dust. Any coincidence? 

None at all MC. Just been busy as fuck so have been reduced to popping in occasionally to see if @ChildeHarold had died of AIDS yet.

Despite being propositioned once or twice, I make it a rule to stay away from the illicit import/export market after seeing a schoolfriend of mine receive an all expenses paid double digit stay in one of Her Majesty's finest shitholes. If the going rate for shipping illegal migrants keeps going up I might be tempted though.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, King Billy said:

Ape, whilst I totally agree with you on this one, I’m struggling with how a diehard mask fanatic who hasn’t stuck his tongue out for coming on 16 months (unless you’ve been breaking the Covid dictats) to even remember the good old days when  a free man could stick his tongue out without worrying if he was signing granny’s death warrant.

Another mask-based work of comedy genius. 

11 hours ago, Decimus said:

Getting back on topic, how do you think the canaries will do this season? Is the German still their manager?

31 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

If you want masked comedy, Ape you should see how many cunts on my recent trip to a Portuguese Island who actually sunbathed with their mask on. I shit you not

What exactly is it you’re trying to say? Are you saying that beachgoers on your recent trip were actually wearing face masks? Besides, why didn’t you tell us you were going away? 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Getting back on topic, how do you think the canaries will do this season? Is the German still their manager?

@Frank clearly now considers himself to be some sort of footballing authority, so I'll leave him to answer that one.

Frank?

12 minutes ago, Frank said:

What exactly is it you’re trying to say? Are you saying that beachgoers on your recent trip were actually wearing face masks? Besides, why didn’t you tell us you were going away? 

Shut your mealy fucking mouth and answer the question.

• Like 1

On 11/06/2021 at 10:58, Frank said:

Assuming you are on Porto Santo... an island small enough they could carpet it, why would you disclose your location to this bunch of cunts? I don’t like to pry, but are you quite heavily chested? 

38 minutes ago, Frank said:

I did actually, remember?

Your dementia's getting a bit worrying Frank. Have you checked that your deck shoes are on the right feet? That's one of the early signs. 

14 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Indeed, Uncle Ape. I've no idea why this cunts so enamoured with Frank. The man's been trotting out the same old material for donkeys years. 

I can only conclude that he's definitely on the spectrum, and I'm not talking about the Sinclair either! 

Poor DC is just trying to find his place on here - but he's too focused on making friends. He started off clinging to JSP's petticoat, then when @Eric Cuntman drove that cunt mad I took him in until he got too clingy and weird. This resulted in a bit of shameless grovelling to @Wolfie, who seemed more amused than grateful for his assistance during his shit flinging skirmish against @Goober.

After that it was Cocky who was his new BFF right up to the point that the untreated syphilis got the better of him and ended the relationship with a hallucination induced back stab of noncery.

There was a really desperate moment last week where he even tried winning over @Ape™️ by lauding him with praises and now he's simply scraping the bottom of the barrel.

He's becoming that one chubby bird with two kids who've never met their fathers, the one that hangs around in various social circles trying to find Mr. Right only to be repeatedly used for quickies in the pub toilets, her desperation for companionship only growing more with every rejection as her looks fade with age and the potential suitors become less and less desirable. And the real tragedy is that if she wasn't such a blatant and desperate slag, she'd probably find someone willing to commit.

• Like 5

7 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

None at all MC. Just been busy as fuck so have been reduced to popping in occasionally to see if @ChildeHarold had died of AIDS yet.

Despite being propositioned once or twice, I make it a rule to stay away from the illicit import/export market after seeing a schoolfriend of mine receive an all expenses paid double digit stay in one of Her Majesty's finest shitholes. If the going rate for shipping illegal migrants keeps going up I might be tempted though.

Quite. Slave trade is not what it used to be.

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

He's becoming that one chubby bird with two kids who've never met their fathers, the one that hangs around in various social circles trying to find Mr. Right only to be repeatedly used for quickies in the pub toilets, her desperation for companionship only growing more with every rejection as her looks fade with age and the potential suitors become less and less desirable. And the real tragedy is that if she wasn't such a blatant and desperate slag, she'd probably find someone willing to commit.

Your observant prose takes me straight back to the heady days of the Bigg Market circa 1996, Killer. An aroma of Kebab and grown men declaring their love for Faustino Asprilla. Have a like, man. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I did actually, remember?

Your dementia's getting a bit worrying Frank. Have you checked that your deck shoes are on the right feet? That's one of the early signs. 

Frank was sarcastically pointing out that you had mentioned it about a dozen times.

Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

Well, at least I'm not a name dropper like someone else on this site. As I was saying to Michael Winner a few years ago "I don't like name droppers". 

Michael Winner is a cunt. Charlotte Rampling told me when I was playing with her tits on the rollercoaster at Margate.

2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Poor DC is just trying to find his place on here - but he's too focused on making friends. He started off clinging to JSP's petticoat, then when @Eric Cuntman drove that cunt mad I took him in until he got too clingy and weird. This resulted in a bit of shameless grovelling to @Wolfie, who seemed more amused than grateful for his assistance during his shit flinging skirmish against @Goober.

After that it was Cocky who was his new BFF right up to the point that the untreated syphilis got the better of him and ended the relationship with a hallucination induced back stab of noncery.

There was a really desperate moment last week where he even tried winning over @Ape™️ by lauding him with praises and now he's simply scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Sounds like an offer to me…?