CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Football

Decimus

22 hours ago, Eddie said:

Frank nobody cares about your fictional travels, eat shit. 

Straight up, Ed.. it’s the first time I’ve pretended to be somewhere I’m not. I haven’t left this fucking hole for almost a year and if I’m totally honest, I can’t stand myself. 

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Frank said:

Straight up, Ed.. it’s the first time I’ve pretended to be somewhere I’m not. I haven’t left this fucking hole for almost a year and if I’m totally honest, I can’t stand myself. 

I’ve been out this afternoon picking some lovely fresh hemlock. I’ve got quite a bit more than I need so I can send you some I’ve blitzed into a refreshing smoothie. Could be just the thing to get you out of that hole and into a more permanent one, you miserable sad cunt. Enjoy.

22 hours ago, Goober said:

Hmmmmm. Don't throw yourself off a high building just yet, you pessimistic Jock cunt. 

Never underestimate the Spics' ability to grind out a 1-0 win by seemingly having 25 players  behind the ball. 

Get is right cunt; spics are the Spanish (also known as degos which can also refer to any Spanish speaker). Eye-ties should be callec wops or, in Australia, wogs

3 hours ago, King Billy said:

I’ve been out this afternoon picking some lovely fresh hemlock. I’ve got quite a bit more than I need so I can send you some I’ve blitzed into a refreshing smoothie. Could be just the thing to get you out of that hole and into a more permanent one, you miserable sad cunt. Enjoy.

Billy. I’m 6’ 3’ and grossly overweight, with the thinnest legs in north London. Somehow in the space of 12 months I’ve developed a horrendous fat fucking gut, a fat back, skinny/fat arms, shingles, and I can’t sleep without a double dose of Omeprazole. Who do I turn to?

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, Frank said:

Billy. I’m 6’ 3’ and grossly overweight, with the thinnest legs in north London. Somehow in the space of 12 months I’ve developed a horrendous fat fucking gut, a fat back, skinny/fat arms, shingles, and I can’t sleep without a double dose of Omeprazole. Who do I turn to?

Ming probably.

59 minutes ago, Frank said:

Dignitas 

2 hours ago, Frank said:

Me. That's who you turn to. Drop the Omeprazole, get some 'Gaviscon Advance' liquid. A glug from the bottle 30 minutes after eating, and another glug just before bed.

I do care about you Frank. Although, obviously I wish you were dead.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Frank said:

Testosterone deficiency must be on the differential. Have you developed norks, too?

7 hours ago, Frank said:

Mr Muscle. Drink his drain cleaner, you fat cunt.

• Like 1

On 10/07/2021 at 18:07, King Billy said:

I bet you say that to all the girls as they’re bending down and stepping into the Rascal on a dark country road, before the hammer shatters their skull.

Soppy cunt. Neil keeps ‘em alive until after their date night and she’s done at least half the digging