CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

What a dog!

Penny Farthing

19 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

The little puppy is cute though.

0_Katie-Price.jpg

This genuinely sickens me. One of her former domestic staff reported that she had seen 4 of Harrveeee's 'pets' end up in shallow graves after being crushed or otherwise killed by the violent fucking spastic. Each time to be replaced by another puppy or kitten to be killed when he doesn't get his own way and goes berserk.

Fucking disgusting that this fucking pig-whore is allowed to obtain innocent animals as playthings for the violent tempered, 24 stone retarded silverback that she spat out of her diseased welly-top. 

Nobody will do anything. He's not only a cabbage, he's also black. It would be RAAAY-SIST to stop him expressing himself by killing and destroying everything like the rest of his fucking species.

• Like 11

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

This genuinely sickens me. One of her former domestic staff reported that she had seen 4 of Harrveeee's 'pets' end up in shallow graves after being crushed or otherwise killed by the violent fucking spastic. Each time to be replaced by another puppy or kitten to be killed when he doesn't get his own way and goes berserk.

Fucking disgusting that this fucking pig-whore is allowed to obtain innocent animals as playthings for the violent tempered, 24 stone retarded silverback that she spat out of her diseased welly-top. 

Nobody will do anything. He's not only a cabbage, he's also black. It would be RAAAY-SIST to stop him expressing himself by killing and destroying everything like the rest of his fucking species.

Steady on Eric. Katie’s a close friend of mine and she got the ale in when me & Frank were having cocktails with Lewis Collins and Terence Stamp’s brother.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Joker said:

How close is 'close'?

No doubt you'll be wanking your maggot silly all afternoon over this nomination's attached photo. And I highly doubt that it'll be Katie Price's face that ends up getting covered in your custard.

You sick fucking cunt.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It's this cunt who should be paying for Harvey's upkeep. 

His upkeep? Cunt needs to be released into the wild where the animals are more capable of defending themselves. At the very least he'd be a big fucking deterrent to poachers - just imagine the cunt thundering towards you, hungry and with a bone club in his hands demanding Pizza Hut.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Steady on Eric. Katie’s a close friend of mine and she got the ale in when me & Frank were having cocktails with Lewis Collins and Terence Stamp’s brother.

I would have come over and said hello, but I was busy scoring the darts match between Rula Lenska and Adge Cutler.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Qualitah.

6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Apparently 'H' is going to be the best man at her wedding to the current meathead in her life. Apparently his speech will be entertaining. I bet it fucking will. 

39 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Apparently 'H' is going to be the best man at her wedding to the current meathead in her life. Apparently his speech will be entertaining. I bet it fucking will. 

I'd love to see the cake with the little figure of the bride on top looking less plastic than the real thing.

3 hours ago, Roadkill said:

His upkeep? Cunt needs to be released into the wild where the animals are more capable of defending themselves. At the very least he'd be a big fucking deterrent to poachers - just imagine the cunt thundering towards you, hungry and with a bone club in his hands demanding Pizza Hut.

I was going to suggest the Amazon jungle, but as its so far away, the Tower Hamlets after nine will do the job just as well.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I know that it is wrong to think like this but I can't help but see the irony in H having the mind of a midget in the body of a raging woolly mammoth whilst that poor little pooch will have the mind of a wolf in the body of a hamster..

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Never got on with Rula….bit of a princess as I recall.

Ah, but she could suck a golf ball through a 50-foot garden hose.

I know, because I saw her do it once. (Well, there was no way I was letting those teeth anyone near my cock.)

39 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

that poor little pooch will have the mind of a wolf in the body of a hamster.

It's 25 years today since my beloved hamster Gizmo was eaten by next door's wolfhound, so I'll thank you to keep your heartless and hurtful comments to yourself in future.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

"I can still tend the rabbits, George?

• Like 1