CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

2 or 3 hundred grand a week and you can’t score a fucking penalty?

King Billy

On 11/07/2021 at 23:35, King Billy said:

Don’t bother coming in tomorrow mate. Clear your fucking locker and fuck off you useless cunt. Mc’Donalds is on the left as you walk out the door. They’re looking for retards at the moment if you think you’re up to it.

Ya cut me deep there Bill….steady.

7 hours ago, King Billy said:

Some of you are born to be victims Panz. It’s much more fun for us natural born oppressors. That’s why you don’t hear us whining like  bitches  24/7.  Evolution, you should give it a try. 

Ya do nothing but whine on here though bally baby 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

8 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

What are you up to today Worzel .. blocking fox earths, digging up badger sets or chopping down trees with goshawk nests in them?

As if it wasn't possible to hate you any more than I already do, your new avatar appears to warrant the most punchable fucking face in Corner history. 

• Like 1

I've only just seen the full footage of Sir Marcus' pen, I can't blame the other 2 for missing as they at least leathered the fucking thing but this prick let his fucking ego take over and prance around like Basil Fawlty on speed. Fucking useless prick should never be allowed to take another.

28 minutes ago, Neil said:

I've only just seen the full footage of Sir Marcus' pen, I can't blame the other 2 for missing as they at least leathered the fucking thing but this prick let his fucking ego take over and prance around like Basil Fawlty on speed. Fucking useless prick should never be allowed to take another.

Neil. After 4.9k posts, you've just created a space after a comma for the very first time. What's happening?

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Neil said:

The ‘vile racist’ vandalism to Sir Marcus’ mural on Sunday night, which has proved once and for all ( fact checked ), the institutional racism infecting the country, according to the meltdown media and the majority of our cortex deficient politicians has been revealed today to have been 2 of the most disgusting words ever aimed at a person of colour.

I would like to say at this point that I’m both shaking with rage and sobbing with pain for Sir Marcus, patron saint of free school dinners, who despite suffering from malnutrition his entire childhood has given us all hope that one day we too might become multi millionaire wankers who fuck up the most simple tasks asked of us at work, but have the inner strength to pick ourselves up and blame the poor people who pay for our privileged lifestyle.

Oh yeah the 2 words sprayed on the eyesore, sorry mural that have outraged the virtue signallers to a level rarely seen before. 

SHITE and WANKER.

Henceforth known as the S word and the W word.

Im sure all of you are, like myself, praying Sir Marcus can get through this with at least the hope of some sort of quality of life.

• Like 2

On 12/07/2021 at 19:25, PANZER MURPHY said:

Mm..the trend doesn't seem to have infected the rugby n cricket followin though they're welcome everywhere..but carry on with the baying mob act..it may work for ya one day

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

British born “Pakistan “ cricket fans will happily boo GSTQ whilst happily living in a nice country and gladly taking the free handouts. Deport the fucking lot and see how the like living in Islamabad…

12 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

British born “Pakistan “ cricket fans will happily boo GSTQ whilst happily living in a nice country and gladly taking the free handouts. Deport the fucking lot and see how the like living in Islamabad…

I know lots of British born Asians who are diehard England Cricket fans.

15 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Their cricket team's shite at the moment. The England white ball team, which is basically a second string due to the chinkywink cold, is hammering them without hardly breaking a sweat.