CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Rainbow Dildo Butt Monkey

Jiggerycock

You'd be forgiven for thinking my 'obscene random word generator bot' (Come on! We've all got one!) has gone berserk, but float with me on this one folks - it's a belter, though I do say so myself.

A library event in Redbridge, which purportedly was established to encourage kiddies to read more, booked a participant dressed as a bare-bottomed monkey with a big old false cock sewn onto his costume.

Now, I know we've uncovered plenty of 'end of our days' shit in this little group of ours, over the years, but this is beyond that.....the triumph of randomness, liberalisation and hyper-sexualization on steroids!

If I'm honest, I don't know if this is a nomination for the Corner - or a suicide note from a moribund culture.

Anyway, here it is in all its glory.....

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/london-library-redbridge-monkey-costume-children-event-b945272.html

• Like 1

I've said it before and I'll say it again. There is a vocally vociferous subsection of fucking degenerate weirdos who are seeking to normalise their perversions by indoctrinating our children via the media and the education system.

Not content with practising their filth on willing adults, they want to brainwash kids into believing this is a natural state of affairs. We all know that gay men like them young, so questions need to be asked about why they adamantly want future generations to accept and embrace a niche activity practised by a small minority. It's not a mainstream lifestyle choice so it has no place in a mainstream educational system.

How long until the paedophile brigade plants their flag under the LGBQ movement and demand rights because that's "the way they were born"? We are sleep walking via tolerance of this shit into a world where any vile fetish is accepted and promoted as a human right.

Fucking disgusting.

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I've said it before and I'll say it again. There is a vocally vociferous subsection of fucking degenerate weirdos who are seeking to normalise their perversions by indoctrinating our children via the media and the education system.

Not content with practising their filth on willing adults, they want to brainwash kids into believing this is a natural state of affairs. We all know that gay men like them young, so questions need to be asked about why they adamantly want future generations to accept and embrace a niche activity practised by a small minority. It's not a mainstream lifestyle choice so it has no place in a mainstream educational system.

How long until the paedophile brigade plants their flag under the LGBQ movement and demand rights because that's "the way they were born"? We are sleep walking via tolerance of this shit into a world where any vile fetish is accepted and promoted as a human right.

Fucking disgusting.

Fucking spot on. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Fucking disgusting.

I had considered agreeing with you but, as you seem to have morphed into the Earl Of Punkape, you're a total cunt.

Fuck off!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Joker said:

I had considered agreeing with you but, as you seem to have morphed into the Earl Of Punkape, you're a total cunt.

Fuck off!

It's a good job that you're not a sex education teacher then, R-Soles, because I can't even begin to imagine the sort of sick shit you'd subject the kids to.

If I had to guess, though, I'd wager that it would include some sort of X-rated 'Lady and the Tramp' fan fiction, shortly followed by you demonstrating how to put a condom on a daschund using nothing but your toothless mouth.

You dirty fucking cunt.

• Like 1

Why in all fucks is this being allowed at a children's event?!

The local library says its the council's fault, the council says it was the charities fault, and the charity says it was the contractors fault - basic bureaucracy bullshit, but I assume there's a somewhat functioning adult in that costume - admittedly a screaming bender who dresses like a literal fuck monkey, but...

...OK fair enough, the rainbow ADHD cunt can't be expected to be the voice of reason in all this, but how the fuck was he still allowed to leave with his kneecaps intact?

5 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

You'd be forgiven for thinking my 'obscene random word generator bot' (Come on! We've all got one!) has gone berserk, but float with me on this one folks - it's a belter, though I do say so myself.

A library event in Redbridge, which purportedly was established to encourage kiddies to read more, booked a participant dressed as a bare-bottomed monkey with a big old false cock sewn onto his costume.

Now, I know we've uncovered plenty of 'end of our days' shit in this little group of ours, over the years, but this is beyond that.....the triumph of randomness, liberalisation and hyper-sexualization on steroids!

If I'm honest, I don't know if this is a nomination for the Corner - or a suicide note from a moribund culture.

Anyway, here it is in all its glory.....

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/london-library-redbridge-monkey-costume-children-event-b945272.html

I know, it beggars belief but the trouble with the “right on” brigade is that they are only capable of group think. No one person is able to exercise independent judgement in case they get it wrong. Hence this fucking debacle. Note that the counsellors all spluttering with indignation are of Asian origin and are probably absolutely fucking clueless about the workings of their “right on” leftie domain…hence this teeth clenching clusterfuck. 

15 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Why in all fucks is this being allowed at a children's event?!

The local library says its the council's fault, the council says it was the charities fault, and the charity says it was the contractors fault - basic bureaucracy bullshit, but I assume there's a somewhat functioning adult in that costume - admittedly a screaming bender who dresses like a literal fuck monkey, but...

...OK fair enough, the rainbow ADHD cunt can't be expected to be the voice of reason in all this, but how the fuck was he still allowed to leave with his kneecaps intact?

To be honest though..I would have paid money to have witnessed it.

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Fucking spot on. 

Child minders now have to have story books that embrace single sex story lines "my two dads", "mummy and mummy" (I made that one up but there are books like it) not to mention disabled and downs  dollies. 

If you don't have these, OFSTED will be on your case 

Read it and weep!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRj0v7CMgA68V47zaDd88SIRvDiSOk198DeVkWrOPnWlLJBZLRp

ALA's 2021 Rainbow Book List Top Ten Title for Young Readers

Most mommies are girls. Most daddies are boys. But lots of parents are neither a boy nor a girl. Like my Maddy.

My Maddy has hazel eyes which are not brown or green. And my Maddy likes sporks because they are not quite a spoon or a fork.

Some of the best things in the world are not one thing or the other. They are something in between and entirely their own.

Randall Ehrbar, PsyD, offers an insightful note with more information about parents who are members of gender minority communities, including transgender, gender non-binary, or otherwise gender diverse people.

9 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Read it and weep!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRj0v7CMgA68V47zaDd88SIRvDiSOk198DeVkWrOPnWlLJBZLRp

ALA's 2021 Rainbow Book List Top Ten Title for Young Readers

Most mommies are girls. Most daddies are boys. But lots of parents are neither a boy nor a girl. Like my Maddy.

My Maddy has hazel eyes which are not brown or green. And my Maddy likes sporks because they are not quite a spoon or a fork.

Some of the best things in the world are not one thing or the other. They are something in between and entirely their own.

Randall Ehrbar, PsyD, offers an insightful note with more information about parents who are members of gender minority communities, including transgender, gender non-binary, or otherwise gender diverse people.

Tiresome nonsense…don’t worry they won’t get rich off the book sales

1 minute ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I want to know if the costume is readily available 

They may not do them in XXXXL, I'm afraid.

Just think, though, if George Floyd had been wearing one of these, he might still be alive today.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

You're welcome!

rainbowmonkey.jpg

What I want to know is why this wrong ‘un didn’t get a fucking left hook followed by the gay shit kicked out of him? There are laws to prevent this kind of thing being shown to kids the the cunt should be banged up- and hopefully raped to death inside 

Guest judgetwi
2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Heather-Has-Two-Mommies-new.jpg

Personally I prefer “The Bench” by The Duchess of Netflix. A simple tale of a ginger daddy playing with his non binary offspring while mummy is in the counting house counting all  her money. All the Kings horses and all the Kings men couldn’t put ginger together again.