CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Barriers that prevent people from doing things they want to do.

Penny Farthing

'A former Sudanese swimming champion is leading a project to encourage more ethnic minority women to take to the water.'

That would be an excellent idea, but some cunt keeps rescuing them when they do!

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Joker said:

'A former Sudanese swimming champion is leading a project to encourage more ethnic minority women to take to the water.'

That would be an excellent idea, but some cunt keeps rescuing them when they do!

Maybe many ethnics don't want to take to the water! Maybe many black people don't want to go into football management! Anyone think of that? If I was black and wanted to go into some profession, I would do everything in my power to get into it. If I needed certain  exam results, I would study for them. When I was at school, exam results amongst the black kids was low. Not because they weren't encouraged. But because they didn't want to fucking learn. They were just content to come to school and dick around.  One black kid I went to school with wanted to get on and studied hard. Few years back I bumped into him and he's a barrister. His dad fucked off when he was 10 and his mum brought him and his brother up in a 2 bed flat on the North Peckham Estate. He worked hard and got what he wanted because as he put it "No fucker was going to give me anything for nothing". So this is why I got no time for any cunt, black, white or brown who wanks on about educational standards letting black kids down. Because there's enough white kids who think they can fuck around and get everything handed to them. If I was black and wanted to act like Steve McGarret on a surf board then I would do it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

The reason these cunts can't find anywhere to swim is because anywhere that's managed and hence has lifeguards won't let them in the water while wearing about 5 yds of cloth to drag them down and effectively waterboard themselves. Fucking stupid cunts. 

Indeed. I can’t see why they should be using western fabrics in their swimming gear. Shouldn’t they be made out of halal sack cloth and metal wire for extra modesty? 

14 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

Indeed. I can’t see why they should be using western fabrics in their swimming gear. Shouldn’t they be made out of halal sack cloth and metal wire for extra modesty? 

Well if it's sack cloth they're also going to need a couple of house bricks, to err..., make sure it keeps its shape in the water.

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

The reason these cunts can't find anywhere to swim is because anywhere that's managed and hence has lifeguards won't let them in the water while wearing about 5 yds of cloth to drag them down and effectively waterboard themselves. Fucking stupid cunts. 

If they got into trouble in the sea, would Allah permit a infidel lifeguard touching them? By the time a Muslim lifeguard got there they'd be fish food

27 minutes ago, King Billy said:

They’ll be taking lots of knee I’m sure. Fanny. The fat, ugly, cock swerving, dungaree wearing, gender hybrid  man beasts. Fucking things.

C'mon. I would and so would you if diagnosed with aggressive terminal cancer. Sure as hell beats Billy Connolly's ovine end game.