CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Barriers that prevent people from doing things they want to do.

Penny Farthing

Guest judgetwi

Ms Sulman said......

”when I came to Bristol there was nowhere for me to go. There aren’t many places for a Muslim woman with a hijab to go.”

Well how about Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE, Somalia,Iran, Iraq, fucking Pakistan etc etc.?

And take the fucking BBC with you!

7 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Ms Sulman said......

”when I came to Bristol there was nowhere for me to go. There aren’t many places for a Muslim woman with a hijab to go.”

Well how about Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE, Somalia,Iran, Iraq, fucking Pakistan etc etc.?

You forgot Bradford and Blackburn.

9 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Ms Sulman said......

Ah, good old Saudi Arabia, where the men folk put bags over their whining bitches' heads and keep them on a leash.

7 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Ah, good old Saudi Arabia, where the men folk put bags over their whining bitches' heads and keep them on a leash.

One of my employees used to offer a very similar service to that for  a few clients whose wives apparently didn’t understand them. I told her I was fine with it, as long as none of the cunts cocked their leg up against the furniture or shit on the carpet. 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm all for promoting equality - and wildlife - through the wearing of black hijabs when going swimming; as Britain's waters warm with climate change, the ensuing shark population will mistake them for seals, providing numerous species new to UK shores with a sustainable source of food. 

3 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I'm all for promoting equality - and wildlife - through the wearing of black hijabs when going swimming; as Britain's waters warm with climate change, the ensuing shark population will mistake them for seals, providing numerous species new to UK shores with a sustainable source of food. 

Not your best work but you are back and that gives us all a lift. I assume you got the cheque?

1 minute ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Not your best work but you are back and that gives us all a lift. Did you get the cheque?

It was shit, admittedly. I think I'm a little rusty DC, and I don't want to fall into a rut. Being someone with an Aladdin's cave of experience, what advice might you offer me?

3 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

It was shit, admittedly. I think I'm a little rusty DC, and I don't want to fall into a rut. Being someone with an Aladdin's cave of experience, what advice might you offer me?

I’d respectfully, and deferentially ask you to stay close through the coming storm..I’m my own worst enemy at tiimes. Did you get the cheque? I worked overtime for your new Amstrad.

24 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Highly unlikely. Your average white pointer would spit out the scrawny, curry smelling cunts, let alone get within a mile of them, especially when there was a much better offer of raw sewage just up the coast.

If they were feed through an industrial woodchipper however…

10 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Highly unlikely. Your average white pointer would spit out the scrawny, curry smelling cunts, let alone get within a mile of them, especially when there was a much better offer of raw sewage just up the coast.

If they were feed through an industrial woodchipper however…

Imagine the smell on the Bonny, Bonny banks of Loch Lomond right now.

6 minutes ago, ProfB said:

Where does she get her hard cock?

Reported 

4 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I've got you Stubby .. dangling on the hook.

Dangling? 
Like your cock and balls as you lurch off the bog of a morning after launching the first of many dreadnoughts. Like all blokes of course

lol

fuck off