CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Looting Champs.

Hokey Gingers

2 hours ago, Hokey Gingers said:

If there was a competition every four years to see who had the best robbers or looters who would win the cup?  

Like the Football World Cup, the actual winner would vary from tournament to tournament with some places a lot more likely to win it than others. It would probably be relatively easy to predict the colour of the winners, though.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Hokey Gingers said:

.If there was a competition every four years to see who had the best robbers or looters who would win the cup?

Wo48PjkdNL43P2Z9nbRu8rL2axnfyEKFSU95yBRG

Everybody knew South Africa was going to end up like this. Savages need a big fucking stick to keep in their place. It’ll soon be just like Somali 

57 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

It’s a bloody fiasco. 

There was an article today which stated that almost 50 percent of "young" covid patients who required hospital treatment ended up suffering organ damage.

No context whatsoever, no indication of whether they had comorbidities, and no detail about how serious or life limiting said damage was. 

Call me dubious, but it almost seems like the government is indulging in scare tactics whilst pedalling shaky scientific "facts" in order to terrify younger people into getting vaccinated.

But they wouldn't do that, would they?

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

There was an article today which stated that almost 50 percent of "young" covid patients who required hospital treatment ended up suffering organ damage.

No context whatsoever, no indication of whether they had comorbidities, and no detail about how serious or life limiting said damage was. 

Call me dubious, but it almost seems like the government is indulging in scare tactics whilst pedalling shaky scientific "facts" in order to terrify younger people into getting vaccinated.

But they wouldn't do that, would they?

I'm approaching the point that I could almost get on board with Billy's fearmongering. The publicised efficacy of vaccines when combined with the stats on number of people partially or fully vaccinated and the current r rate in this latest wave are not entirely adding up. I'm not going full tin foil hat just yet, but there is definitely an inaccuracy somewhere in the models. 

It seems that the vaccine may be partially successful in preventing life threatening illness but it's not creating the immunity barrier to infection spread that was predicted. Time will tell, but I'm not convinced further restrictions to liberty are not in the pipeline.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Goober said:

It seems that the vaccine may be partially successful in preventing life threatening illness but it's not creating the immunity barrier to infection spread that was predicted. Time will tell, but I'm not convinced further restrictions to liberty are not in the pipeline.

Every time someone says, "I don't believe in vaccines", a fairy dies. At least, I hope so.

32 minutes ago, Goober said:

I'm approaching the point that I could almost get on board with Billy's fearmongering. The publicised efficacy of vaccines when combined with the stats on number of people partially or fully vaccinated and the current r rate in this latest wave are not entirely adding up. I'm not going full tin foil hat just yet, but there is definitely an inaccuracy somewhere in the models. 

Well said.

I don't subscribe to the loony fringe theories that have been propagated since last year. During the initial stages of the pandemic I didn't really even stop to think about the situation beyond adhering to the official government advice at that time. But as things have progressed, and I've taken a more critical view on the government's handling of the situation, there have been numerous revelations that I haven't been able to reconcile with my initial caution. 

Almost 18 months into this, I'm struggling to accept that the restrictions on personal freedoms and liberties are preferable to the alternative, which let's face it, is hardly a doomsday situation for the vast majority of the population. 

It's time to draw a line under this and to get back to a semblance of normality. Either the vaccine works or it doesn't, we can't sit at home and hide forever from a virus which kills only a tiny minority of healthy people that it infects.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Decimus said:

Well said.

I don't subscribe to the loony fringe theories that have been propagated since last year. During the initial stages of the pandemic I didn't really even stop to think about the situation beyond adhering to the official government advice at that time. But as things have progressed, and I've taken a more critical view on the government's handling of the situation, there have been numerous revelations that I haven't been able to reconcile with my initial caution. 

Almost 18 months into this, I'm struggling to accept that the restrictions on personal freedoms and liberties are preferable to the alternative, which lets face it, is hardly a doomsday situation for the vast majority of the population. 

It's time to draw a line under this and to get back to a semblance of normality. Either the vaccine works or it doesn't, we can't sit at home and hide forever from a virus which kills only a tiny minority of people that it infects.

Precisely. I'm supposedly in an at risk group but enough is enough. I'm fully vaccinated and I'm happy to take my chance now. I wouldn't expect the average 90 year old to agree with that sentiment, but they've had their time. Any batsman with 89 out on the scorecard is not going to be perceived as having underachieved. 

Time to let it rip. It seems exposure provides the best immunity and if it weeds out some weaklings so be it, no one lives forever. 

It seems, based on the numbers, that the best barrier to infection is exposure. I suspect that's the unspoken agenda that justifies this Government's relaxation of the rules now. They're going to cop flak however this pans out but they've trodden a not unreasonable line thus far and it's right that the brakes are now released. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Hokey Gingers said:

.If there was a competition every four years to see who had the best robbers or looters who would win the cup?

Wo48PjkdNL43P2Z9nbRu8rL2axnfyEKFSU95yBRG

Thirty years ago I’d have said our mob across the Irish Sea, but those days are long gone, since we’ve all become poofs and trannies. The leftie Antifa spastics and BLM rent a mob in the US have raised the bar so high recently that it’s game over. Peaceful protesting it’s called now. You need to watch a bit more CNN ffs.

3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Look out for a 65"  4K TV will you? If I see Chris Twitty again, my foot's going through the fucker I've already got. 

I assume you’ve kept the box so you’ll at least get double what you paid for it tomorrow.

25 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Well said.

Almost 18 months into this, I'm struggling to accept that the restrictions on personal freedoms and liberties are preferable to the alternative, which let's face it, is hardly a doomsday situation for the vast majority of the population. 

It's time to draw a line under this and to get back to a semblance of normality. Either the vaccine works or it doesn't, we can't sit at home and hide forever from a virus which kills only a tiny minority of healthy people that it infects.

Macron two days ago announced to the nation that from 1st Aug. the non vaccinated will not be allowed in bars, restaurants, cinemas, theatres, many retail premises, flights, trains, buses etc etc etc. He also said that the government were considering compulsory vaccinations for all adults.

Tens of thousands of frogs who appear to be slightly concerned about these steps have been rioting in various cities across France for what is now the third night. The media appear to have not noticed this happening, just as the fake news cunts in this country missed all the massive anti lockdown protests in London. 

Tinfoil hat anyone?

55 minutes ago, Goober said:

I think that so many people are frightened. They've been bombarded with info that has shit them up so much, they think that covid is hiding behind every corner. Wasnt it Goering who said "to control the people give them something to be scared of"? Well they've done that. 

6 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Macron two days ago announced to the nation that from 1st Aug. the non vaccinated will not be allowed in bars, restaurants, cinemas, theatres, many retail premises, flights, trains, buses etc etc etc. He also said that the government were considering compulsory vaccinations for all adults.

Tens of thousands of frogs who appear to be slightly concerned about these steps have been rioting in various cities across France for what is now the third night. The media appear to have not noticed this happening, just as the fake news cunts in this country missed all the massive anti lockdown protests in London. 

Tinfoil hat anyone?

Good. I hope they dismantle the place. Fucking hate France.  With their shitty beer, revolting food and their silly Maurice Chevalier 'allo 'allo accents