CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Looting Champs.

Hokey Gingers

On 16/07/2021 at 23:15, camberwell gypsy said:

I think that so many people are frightened. They've been bombarded with info that has shit them up so much, they think that covid is hiding behind every corner. Wasnt it Goering who said "to control the people give them something to be scared of"? Well they've done that. 

You make a good point and it's true that fear is a great motivator, but Covid genuinely is something to be feared. Even for, rare as it may be amongst the weakened modern gene pool, the healthy, it's not always an insignificant disease.  

However, there is something askew in the modelllng that I'm not on board with. The outright criticism of the government's handling of this is misjudged. It's clear to me that this government, frequently to the detriment of the population has actually tried to defend individual freedoms. There is a strong argument that would suggest that even more draconian restrictions at a far earlier time point would have been far more reasonable. Australia provides a good example. Given where we are now though it's time to let go. What can be done. has been done and people will, unfortunately, die. The reality is that further restrictions to liberty and business at this point will have a far greater impact on the country than not accepting that the vulnerable are dispensable. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Macron two days ago announced to the nation that from 1st Aug. the non vaccinated will not be allowed in bars, restaurants, cinemas, theatres, many retail premises, flights, trains, buses etc etc etc. He also said that the government were considering compulsory vaccinations for all adults.

Tens of thousands of frogs who appear to be slightly concerned about these steps have been rioting in various cities across France for what is now the third night. The media appear to have not noticed this happening, just as the fake news cunts in this country missed all the massive anti lockdown protests in London. 

Tinfoil hat anyone?

Yeah, the masters of the universe are getting bit tetchy. They appear to be upping the ante.

I am not in any rush to go out and get my clot shot with my quarter fucking pounder. I will do things at my pace, not theirs.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Well said.

I don't subscribe to the loony fringe theories that have been propagated since last year. During the initial stages of the pandemic I didn't really even stop to think about the situation beyond adhering to the official government advice at that time. But as things have progressed, and I've taken a more critical view on the government's handling of the situation, there have been numerous revelations that I haven't been able to reconcile with my initial caution. 

Almost 18 months into this, I'm struggling to accept that the restrictions on personal freedoms and liberties are preferable to the alternative, which let's face it, is hardly a doomsday situation for the vast majority of the population. 

It's time to draw a line under this and to get back to a semblance of normality. Either the vaccine works or it doesn't, we can't sit at home and hide forever from a virus which kills only a tiny minority of healthy people that it infects.

There is a whole industry that has done very well out of promoting the fear. They are on the side of the money and don't want liberty to return.

I want them all fucked up the arse.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Goober said:

You make a good point and it's true that fear is a great motivator, but Covid genuinely is something to be feared. Even for, rare as it may be amongst the weakened modern gene pool, the healthy, it's not always an insignificant disease.  

However, there is something askew in the modelllng but I'm not on board with. The outright criticism of the government's handling of this is misjudged. It's clear to me that this government, frequently to the detriment of the population  has actually tried to defend individual freedoms. There is a strong argument that would suggest that even more draconian restrictions at a far earlier time point would have been far more reasonable. Australia provides a good example. Given where we are now though it's time to let go. What can be done. has been done and people will, unfortunately, die. The reality is that further restrictions to liberty and business at this point will have a far greater impact on the country than accepting that the vulnerable are not indispensable. 

What this has done has polarised society. Not so much here but certainly in the US and Ireland. People who are exempt from wear masks have been vilified by the maskees and the filth. My cousin in Ireland has said the Gards have been acting nothing short of fascist brown shirts. When this is over (if ever) theres going to be a massive backlash against them. Personally I doubt it. Most cunts will just tut and put their masks back on and get under the covers. 

14 minutes ago, The Beast said:

There is a whole industry that has done very well out of promoting the fear. They are on the side of the money and don't want liberty to return.

Have you noticed how many fucking "experts' there are? Do SAGE hold their meetings in Wembley Stadium? 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Goober said:

There is a strong argument that would suggest that even more draconian restrictions at a far earlier time point would have been far more reasonable. Australia provides a good example.

Really? Australias various States have been in and out of the most draconian lockdowns since last March. Curfews, police brutality, interstate borders closed for months, blatant government corruption and incompetence causing thousands of avoidable deaths on a scale that would make Bozo look like a pandemic genius. If you don’t believe me because you’ve been told regularly by the cunts on Sky News or BBC or C4 how great Australia has done, spend a couple of hours online and see the real facts. Or better still ask Southerncunt. And while you’re at it check out old Donkey Face Jacinda Aherne, the gold standard of world leaders as our leftie liberal fake News liars keep repeating to the eager sheep in the U.K.  Have a listen to what she said today to the NZ public. It’s all over the internet but not a word on the usual fakestream arsehole news channels over here.

Sinister shit? 1984? Ministry of truth?

24 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Correct. As the sites accredited conspiracy theorist I’d like to point out that I have been attempting to draw attention to this irreversible power grab from the people by surprisingly  authoritarian governments in many many countries which have always been the role models and guardians of democracy, for more than a year now. But as expected the clever cunts didn’t listen, because they’re clever and know best about everything.

See you all in hell cunts. Lol.

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Really? Australias various States have been in and out of the most draconian lockdowns since last March. Curfews, police brutality, interstate borders closed for months, blatant government corruption and incompetence causing thousands of avoidable deaths on a scale that would make Bozo look like a pandemic genius. If you don’t believe me because you’ve been told regularly by the cunts on Sky News or BBC or C4 how great Australia has done, spend a couple of hours online and see the real facts. Or better still ask Southerncunt. And while you’re at it check out old Donkey Face Jacinda Aherne, the gold standard of world leaders as our leftie liberal fake News liars keep repeating to the eager sheep in the U.K.  Have a listen to what she said today to the NZ public. It’s all over the internet but not a word on the usual fakestream arsehole news channels over here.

Sinister shit? 1984? Ministry of truth?

If you'd split this down into paragraphs, I might have been more appreciative.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

Probably not; why would they?

If I had to guess I would say it is because the vaccine take up rate is slowing down. This is especially true in younger people with concerns around the side effects of vaccination. The government wants everyone vaccinated, not because they're microchipping people, but because they genuinely believe it is the best way to tackle Covid, which I'm not necessarily disputing.

A fairly effective way to convince them to get jabbed is by releasing horror stories about the consequences of remaining unvaccinated. But that's the part I am disputing, because that's all they are, stories. As I said, there was limited context, statistics or data in this article, but there were plenty of attempts to scare the living shit out of people. 

7 hours ago, King Billy said:

Really? Australias various States have been in and out of the most draconian lockdowns since last March. Curfews, police brutality, interstate borders closed for months, blatant government corruption and incompetence causing thousands of avoidable deaths on a scale that would make Bozo look like a pandemic genius. If you don’t believe me because you’ve been told regularly by the cunts on Sky News or BBC or C4 how great Australia has done, spend a couple of hours online and see the real facts. Or better still ask Southerncunt. 

Er, no. Australia has several states and territories which have locked down for varying lengths of time, but any comparison of “avoidable deaths” doesn’t hold up I’m afraid. As of right now, Australia has 912 deaths from COVID in total in now 18 months of the plague, which equates to roughly 0.7% of the UK death total. Most experts conclude that closing the international border last April was the key decision. Even allowing for various whatabouteries and conspiracy theories, I’m afraid Bozo looks like an utter wanker from Down here, just as he does everywhere else. And Down here government corruption might mean the bowls club in your constituency now has gold plated taps, not that the health minister bungs his landlord a hundred million quid for PPE. 

Sorry to provide some alternate facts, Bill. No doubt you’ll chicane around them. 

• Like 5

47 minutes ago, Decimus said:

If I had to guess I would say it is because the vaccine take up rate is slowing down. This is especially true in younger people with concerns around the side effects of vaccination. The government wants everyone vaccinated, not because they're microchipping people, but because they genuinely believe it is the best way to tackle Covid, which I'm not necessarily disputing.

A fairly effective way to convince them to get jabbed is by releasing horror stories about the consequences of remaining unvaccinated. But that's the part I am disputing, because that's all they are, stories. As I said, there was limited context, statistics or data in this article, but there were plenty of attempts to scare the living shit out of people. 

The abysmal state of science (or any) education in this country might make the scare tactics unavoidable. Beyond a certain level of ignorance, it becomes impossible to hold a rational discussion.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Er, no. Australia has several states and territories which have locked down for varying lengths of time, but any comparison of “avoidable deaths” doesn’t hold up I’m afraid. As of right now, Australia has 912 deaths from COVID in total in now 18 months of the plague, which equates to roughly 0.7% of the UK death total. Most experts conclude that closing the international border last April was the key decision. Even allowing for various whatabouteries and conspiracy theories, I’m afraid Bozo looks like an utter wanker from Down here, just as he does everywhere else. And Down here government corruption might mean the bowls club in your constituency now has gold plated taps, not that the health minister bungs his landlord a hundred million quid for PPE. 

Sorry to provide some alternate facts, Bill. No doubt you’ll chicane around them. 

Bullseye.

57 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

The failure to shut the border down right at he start is what puzzled me. I  did not see the problem, in effect the borders were closed down within a day back on 11th September 2001 after the twin towers attack some 3,000 miles from the UK.

10 hours ago, Goober said:

However, there is something askew in the modelllng but I'm not on board with. The outright criticism of the government's handling of this is misjudged. It's clear to me that this government, frequently to the detriment of the population  has actually tried to defend individual freedoms. There is a strong argument that would suggest that even more draconian restrictions at a far earlier time point would have been far more reasonable. Australia provides a good example. Given where we are now though it's time to let go. What can be done. has been done and people will, unfortunately, die. The reality is that further restrictions to liberty and business at this point will have a far greater impact on the country than accepting that the vulnerable are not indispensable. 

Your last line is the salient point here. Australia has gone all out on an eradication policy, which has failed dismally. It lulled both governments and citizens into a false sense of security. It also meant that vaccines were withheld from the EU, because we seemed to have it under control. What happened elsewhere was always going to visit here. In Victoria where I live, sadly under the control of the most rabid left wing, woke, borderline communist administration in the country, we are now into a 5th lockdown. This distinction sets us apart from the rest of the country. Yes, there have been comparatively few deaths as a nation, but the economic and social cost has been immeasurable. 

1 hour ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

The abysmal state of science (or any) education in this country might make the scare tactics unavoidable. Beyond a certain level of ignorance, it becomes impossible to hold a rational discussion.

I totally agree. Don't misunderstand me, I'm not an anti-vaxxer, and I absolutely agree and understand that the elderly and people with underlying health issues should get themselves vaccinated. 

But when it comes to healthy, younger individuals I'm on the fence. I contracted covid last year and it wasn't great, but it wasn't the worst illness I've ever had. I've been told that I was "lucky" but I wasn't, it affected me in exactly the same way that it impacts other people of my age and general health, barely at all other than a few days of feeling under the weather.

Whilst there is a lot of conflicting evidence around vaccine side effects, I've made a personal choice to avoid having it because I would rather take my chances and possibly have another few days of mild symptoms over risking debilitating side effects, regardless of how unlikely they are. Will I have it as I age and its efficacy and safety become well established? Probably, but for the moment I'm erring on the side of caution.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I totally agree. Don't misunderstand me, I'm not an anti-vaxxer, and I absolutely agree and understand that the elderly and people with underlying health issues should get themselves vaccinated. 

But when it comes to healthy, younger individuals I'm on the fence. I contracted covid last year and it wasn't great, but it wasn't the worst illness I've ever had. I've been told that I was "lucky" but I wasn't, it affected me in exactly the same way that it impacts other people of my age and general health, barely at all other than a few days of feeling under the weather.

Whilst there is a lot of conflicting evidence around vaccine side effects, I've made a personal choice to avoid having it because I would rather take my chances and possibly have another few days of mild symptoms over risking debilitating side effects, regardless of how unlikely they are. Will I have it as I age and its efficacy and safety become well established? Probably, but for the moment I'm erring on the side of caution.

As you have already had the disease you are in a good place. It would be absolutely senseless to have one of these jabs.

Despite the 40 fags, copious amounts of marching powder and booze per day, your immune system has done the job it is supposed to do. 

I don’t understand the logic of pumping this shit into every arm without seeing who has T cell immunity. Israel is in the shit again. The Pfizer seems to be having problems suppressing the delta strain.  The percentage of hospitalisations is virtually equal per capita in vaccinated and unvaccinated groups for all age ranges.

5 hours ago, The Beast said:

As you have already had the disease you are in a good place. It would be absolutely senseless to have one of these jabs.

Despite the 40 fags, copious amounts of marching powder and booze per day, your immune system has done the job it is supposed to do. 

I don’t understand the logic of pumping this shit into every arm without seeing who has T cell immunity. Israel is in the shit again. The Pfizer seems to be having problems suppressing the delta strain.  The percentage of hospitalisations is virtually equal per capita in vaccinated and unvaccinated groups for all age ranges.

Pfizer…. Pah..foreign rubbish!

1 hour ago, cuntspotter said:

Pfizer…. Pah..foreign rubbish!

The mRNA technology could do some fantastic things for some very horrible diseases with development.  Now these bastards have essentially rushed to misuse it, they are damaging what could be a key method in disease prevention, treatment and management.

What a useless bunch of cunts.